Chapter 2

Lee Donghae behind the scenes

 

No body can forget the day when Sungmin had to give Eunhyuk mouth to mouth for their EHB filming Donghae was not very happy about it in fact he was furious sure in front of the camera he forced himself to smile but when they reached the dorm it was another story.
 
The trip from the filming place to the dorm was very quite maybe it was because the members were tired. When they reached the dorm Eunhyuk went into his room threw his bag on the floor and jumped on his bed he was very tired from all the filming plus it was in the swimming pool it was more tiring than other days. He was about to drift to sleep when he heard his door open. He switched the table lamp in and looked at who it was even though he wouldn't need to look because he ready knows who it is because he was expecting this certain person give his own opinion on what happened today on the filming. 
 
Donghae...
 
He didnt say anything he just sat on Eunhyuk's bed with his head hung low and staring at the floor.
 
"Donghae do you want something?"
 
Eunhyuk got no reply to his question he knew this would happen so he decided just to explain it to him.
 
"Listen hae i had no choice the member voted for me to do it" Eunhyuk used the dont get mad please tone and even called Donghae 'hae'.
 
"did u even protest?" Donghae finally talked but he didnt look at Eunhyuk still staring at the floor
 
"do you think the members would listen?" Eunhyuk asked
 
Donghae just sighed
 
"I'll have a talk with the members then" Donghae finally said he was still staring at the floor
 
"Donghae leave it i dont want any trouble between the members" Eunhyuk was trying to convince Donghae but as expected Donghae didn't even bother to listen stood up from the bed even.and was about to walk to the door when Eunhyuk caught Donghae's hand finally donghae turned around and looked at eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk could tell just by looking at Donghae's eyes that he was very pissed off. 
 
"Donghae please dont its just for a show and atleast i didn't have to do it with a stranger..." eunhyuk tried to joke but he knew this wasn't going to get any better.
 
"so you're saying for the show you will do anything?" Donghae asked almost attackingly
 
"well someone had to do it and it was just unlucky that i-" Eunhyuk couldnt finish
 
"unlucky that it was YOU!!" Donghae finished the sentence
 
Eunhyuk also stood up from his bed and stood infront of Donghae
 
"Donghae dont get mad pleaseeee!!!" Eunhyuk pleaded
 
"How can i not get mad when... ARGHHH wait was this your first kiss?" Donghae asked
 
Eunhyuk just gulped if he did tell donghae that it was he would get mad and if he said it was then he would get more mad because he has never told Donghae about his ex before debut so he just decided to change the subject
 
"You know what hae its getting late and everyone is tired you can sleep here with me if you want" Eunhyuk looked at donghae forcing a smile so he wouldnt suspect anything.
 
"why are you changing the subject?" Donghae gribbed on both of Eunhyuk's arms and stared at his eyes
 
"Donghae come on i am sleepy please i promise you that this kind of things will never happen again lets just go to sleep ok?" Eunhyuk asked pleading with puppy eyes
 
"ok..." Donghae replied eventhough Eunhuk knew he was not okay with it
 
"thank you" Eunhyuk smiled and pecked Donghae's right cheek he saw a little smile from Donghae then but it didnt last long. 
 
"come on then" Eunhyuk pulled Donghae towards his bed they both got into the bed and swtched the table lamp off.
 
When he was fully in bed he felt donghae shifted towards him and put his arm around him as if he was protecting him.
 
"Donghae's its hot right now can you remove your hand" Eunhyuk got no reply Donghae just shifted more towards him.
 
Eunhyuk just sighed and got the air conditioning remote and switched it on before drifting off to sleep in Donghae's arm.
 
X-----X 
 

Its no mystery how Donghae and Eunhyuk would mostly be sitting next to each other when travelling as we see in their twitter updates. Well Donghae always ask their manager to arrange his seat next to Eunhyuk and they would be sitting alone side by side. The manager always agrees to his countless requests because of Donghae's childish behaviour. 

 
When it was announced that Eunhyuk and Sungmin would be joining them in Super Junior M for Perfection album Donghae was so excited he wanted to teach Eunhyuk chinese and of course for the fact that he would be able to spend more time with Eunhyuk. But the happiness didnt last long when their manager said that Donghae and Siwon will have to film a drama and they were the main actors so that means filming and less time with Eunhyuk. 
 
Donghae was bothered by the fact that Kyuhyun would be there and Eunhyuk will be hanging around with Kyuhyun more than him he just cant help but feel jealous.
 

------------------------------x-------------------------------

Eunhaeluv: dont worry there wont be any kyuhyuk ^^ i dont even know how to write XD LOL maybe in the farrrrr future i will write haehyuk

----------------------------->.<-----------------------------

Hey guys do you even remember me TT^TT btw this chapter was written at nearly midnight so forgive me if it

I have really busy and tired :( i got a job at a café :) but its soooo much hardwork i have to work 8 hours a day :( we are bot even allowed to sit down :/ 

i got third year college interview this friday :O because i bunked too much in my first year and if i dont get into college my mums guna kill me TT^TT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE WILL BE KYUHYUK NEXT CHAPTER :) 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING ^^