chapter 5

Lee Donghae behind the scenes

 

Lee Donghae behind the Scenes Chapter 5 :)

After standing between Donghae and Kyuhyun for about a week Eunhyuk though it would be a good idea to bring them together and have a talk so they can get along. After their dance practice Eunhyuk told both Donghae and Kyuhyun to stay behind in the dance studio while the other members went back to the dorm because they were exhausted. 

“Listen I have something to say to the both of you” Eunhyuk said

“Why is something wrong?” Donghae asked.

“Of course there is something wrong I think it is about time you two got along with each other” Eunhyuk half smiled

“You” Kyuhyun pointed at Eunhyuk “want ‘us’ to get along” Kyuhyun pointed at him and Donghae when he said us. “I think we are fine the way we are right now Eunhyuk” Kyuhyun said and smiled at him.

“Hey you should call Eunhyuk ‘hyung’ he is older than you” Donghae said to Kyuhyun

“Why should I? See I am reaaaally close with ‘Hyukkie’” Kyuhyun smirked and pulled Eunhyuk’s shoulder towards him. “Plus he is older than you too” Kyuhyun added

"WHAT you are 2 years younger than him I am only a few months younger than him” Donghae shouted at him and shoved Kyuhyun’s hand away from Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“Okay, Okay you guys CLEARLY I was wrong…” Eunhyuk said with a sad face. Both the boys looked at Eunhyuk and realized he was sad and tried to act close in an instant to cheer Eunhyuk up.

“Ahhh Eunhyuk we are fine we were just kidding now” Donghae said “see we are close already” Kyuhyun said while putting his arm around Donghae forcefully and Donghae doing the same and giving Eunhyuk the best smile they can.

“It’s ok you guys don’t have to force yourselves and besides I am hungry come on lets go back to dorm and order take away my treat” Eunhyuk smiled at pair of trouble maker

“Oh My God Eunhyuk are you saying you will pay for dinner where is our stingy anchovy gone?” Kyuhyun said with a smirk and looked around

“Come on Eunhyuk lets leave this computer virus here and go eat dinner ourselves he is so mean to you how can you be his friend?” Donghae questioned

Eunhyuk just shook his head “Just follow me you guys I am hungry and if you are not coming then I am leaving alone and eating alone” Donghae and Kyuhyun quickly followed Eunhyuk while shoving each other away with an annoyed face.

><

When they reached the dorm and their food arrived Eunhyuk was going to give the money to the delivery guy when both Donghae and Kyuhyun held up their own money too both insisting on splitting the bill between them and both arguing on who would pay Eunhyuk’s half.

“It’s alright let’s all pay our own half of the money OK” Eunhyuk smiled at them and they didn’t say anything and nodded.

Since they were very tired from their practice all three of them were quiet while eating since they were all very hungry and they ate like they haven’t been eating for days while enjoying the delicious food.

“Oh by the way Eunhyuk I don’t have drama shooting tomorrow can I sleep with you today” Donghae smiled while asking

Eunhyuk dropped his chopstick while Kyuhyun just looked at Eunhyuk waiting to see his response. “Um-mm Do-Donghae I umm well…” Eunhyuk didn’t know what to say Kyuhyun just smirked and said “well you see Donghae-shi there happened to be a mistake in ‘our’ room we only have one b-” Eunhyuk closed his mouth before he could finish his sentence which brought Donghae’s suspense and he stood up and walked to the door. Eunhyuk just closed his ears with his hands and Kyuhyun continued eating while smiling waiting for the fishy’s reaction.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???!!!” there you go...

><

Yea so there goes my update =.= I know it is VERY disappointing but I type in whatever comes in my mind :/ and reading this not much I guess

SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE I DON’T THINK MUCH SINCE I AM NO GENIUS NOTHING COMES IN MY HEAD WHILE TYPING… SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY