Chapter 4

Lee Donghae behind the scenes

No ones POV

 
"Donghae..." Eunhyuk didnt knw what to say he was waiting for donghae's reaction he just stared at donghae while donghae stared at the couple on the floor"donghae its not what it looks like i can explain" eunhyuk doesnt know why but he felt as if he was cheating on donghae even though they are not dating.
 
"Its just an accident nothing 'serious' happened" kyuhyun said while getting up and moving eunhyuk slong with him. He just smiled at eunhyuk and got up and offered eunhyuk his hand to help him stand up. 
 
Eunhyuk looked at kyuhyun's hand and back at donghae he was still glaring at them now more at kyuhyun's hand. Eunhyuk decided to get up on his own after a minute of thinking.
 
"Hyuk you dont have to explain anything to donghae hyung" kyuhyun almost sounded as if he was mocking donghae "well i'll go get us some drinks do you want to come along hyuk" kyuhyun asked
 
"No its alright kyuhyun i will stay here i am abit tired" eunhyuk replied with a smile. 
 
"Alright then see you in a bit" kyuhyun said when he walked through the door and was passing donghae he smirked as he felt donghae glare at him. 
 
When kyuhyun left donghae came inside the room and closed the door behind him and walked towards eunhyuk he stopped when there was half a meter space between them. "It was nothing huh?" Donghae asked with an arched eyebrow. Eunhyuk didn't know what to say he just gulped and stared at the floor because he thought donghae looked scary. 
 
"Hae.." Eunhyuk tried to calm him down. " dont you 'hae' me!" donghae shouted back. "Why the hell were you alone with kyuhyun in here? Why didnt you call me i would have come if you had asked me. Or did you wanted some privacy with him???" Donghae kept shouting at eunhyuk. 
 
Eunhyuk was so scared of donghae at the moment he felt tears coming from his eyes right at that moment kyuhyun came back with one apple juice for him one chocolate milk and one strawberry milk for eunhyuk he noticed eunhyuk was crying he quickly ran towards him and Donghae.
 
" you call your self a friend look what you did to him" kyuhyun shouted at donghae as he put an arm around Eunhyuk. Donghae frowned and shoved kyuhyuns arm off eunhyuks shoulder " i will do what i want with him!!" Donghae said " you don't ing own him!!!" Kyuhyun shouted at Donghae infact this was the first time he actually sweard at Donghae. 
 
Eunhyuk was cried even more a they argued and finally he snapped "the both of you please stop i don't want the two of my favourite friends to fight please" Eunhyuk cried both Donghae and Kyuhyun were looking at him they felt bad because they made Eunhyuk cry even though Eunhyuk does cry at a lot of things. 
 
"I'm sorry..." They both said at the same time. Eunhyuk looked at both of them and offered them a hug and when the two boys hugged Eunhyuk back Eunhyuk cried more in happiness this time because he really hated seeing his friends fight. 
 
Its amazing how super junior gets into argument within themselves and when they make up their bond becomes stronger than ever as people say you'll have to fight in order to become closer to that person. Well except for donghae and kyuhyun as they never apologised to each other that day. 
 
Ever since that day eunhyuk tried to separate donghae and kyuhyun from sitting next to each other or standing because he didnt want there to be an awkward atmosphere around them or an argument infact. 
 
He knows that kyuhyun is extra protective of him but donghae he is just... Donghae?
 
XxxxxxX
 
Lol this is my update lol to borebyou i have completely gone blank my college started and its sooo boring i cant write fanfic in class because my friends are always staring at my screen -.- 
Anyway i had a dream? Or nightmare its dirty though lol lets just say it involved eunhyuk and donghae *blush*
Comments are loveddd and plz subscrbe to show support!! <3 <3 <3 <3