Chapter 3

Lee Donghae behind the scenes

Their flight to taiwan was ok... I guess since everyone had heavy schedules most of the members were asleep in the flight because this might be the longest rest they can get before they start practicing for their new SUPER JUNIOR M album plus after that they will be going in variety shows and fan meetings to promote the new album.

 
Since Kyuhyun has been improving on his dancing he is now one of the main dancers he has a new nick name too DANCING KYU. He was also one of the main dancers in BONAMANA. 
 
When they arrived at their dorm(taiwan) they all had share s bedroom between 2. When the manager announced that Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun would be sharing a bedroom. Donghae's eyeballs nearly popped out well the other members were surprised too because they were expecting Donghae and Eunhyuk to share a room.
 
When Donghae asked why was that the manager simply replied that Siwon and he would have different schedules in the future as they will be fliming a drama and they could practice together so they will be sharing a bedroom and as for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk - Kyuhyun is still learning new dance styles and Eunhyuk would be able to help him. 
 
With that said the manager walked off to his room to make sure of all the schedules and make calls to different shows and book places to promote suju m's new album.
 
Everyone walked into their room and were unpacking their things. Kyuhyun was very excited as this was the first time he would be Eunhyuk's roommate. 
 
When kyuhyun walked into his and eunhyuk's room he saw that Eunhyuk was gaping at the king size bed he was confused until he looked around and realised that was the only bed in the room they called their manager and asked why was their only one bed then the manager replied "the workers must have made a mistake i asked them to put 2 single beds in each room" it wasn't much of a problem for any of them because they were close to each other they wouldn't feel awkward. 
 
Eunhyuk was thinking that  donghae would be the problem here if he were to find out so he asked their manager and Kyuhyun not to tell anything about the bed to donghae because they all know well of the problem that will be cuased if donghae were to find out and they all agreed to keel their mouth shut about the bed.
 
The manager said they should sleep soon because they have to wake up early to practice tomorrow and walked back to his room.
 
"Hyung you will teach me how to dance right?" kyuhyun asked 'innocently' 
 
"omo is our evil kyu calling me hyung? You must have a fever" Eunhyuk face palmed and after that he put his hand on Kyuhyun's forehead to check his temperature.   
 
"what i always call you hyung" Kyuhyun smiled 
 
"OMG!! Our kyuhyunnie's been kidnapped by an alien" eunhyuk said "yah alien bring back our kyuhyun before i hurt you" eunhyuk said with a frown and arms crossed.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Kyuhyun started laughing 
 
"YAH why are you laughing" eunhyuk pointed at kyuhyun "whats so funny?"
 
"you" points at eunhyuk "hurt me?" kyuhyun pointed at himself and started laughing again
 
'i think kyuhyun is back -.-' eunhyuk thought
 
"eunhyuk you cant even hurt a fly" kyuhyun said as a matter if fact 
 
"kyuhyun stop insulting me or i wont teach you how to dance" eunhyuk crossed his arms 
 
"sorry sorry sorry sorry" kyuhyun bowed his head down and did the sorry sorry dance he peeked a bit to see if eunhyuk was smiling or not fortunately for him eunhyuk was smiling
 
"ahh i cant never get mad at you for long can i?" eunhyuk asked not expecting any answer kyuhyun just smiled(smirked) at eunhyuk.
 
"hyung i am tired i am guna sleep now" kyuhyun jumped on the bed and spread his arms and legs feelig relaxed.
 
"i will sleep too after i am done arranging my clothes" eunhyuk
 
"neat freak" kyuhyun whispered under his breath.
 
"YAHH i heard that" eunhyuk said
 
Kyuhyun and laughed off the scolding  from eunhyuk
 
After awhile eunhyuk was done unpacking and he headed to bed too he got in the bed facing opposite side of kyuhyun and closed his eyes. He felt kyuhyun moving closer to him and putting an arm around his shoulder. He was too tired to talk to kyuhyun so he just slept. Anyways skin ship between the members is very common in suju right?
 
When morning came eunhyuk and kyuhyun got up earlier than others because kyuhyun requested eunhyuk to teach him dance.
 
They got to the training room and started stretching first.
 
"kyuhyun why are you so stiff?" eunhyuk asked 
 
"its because i am tall" kyuhyun just replied with a smirk
 
Eunhyuk just pouted
 
When eunhyuk was helping kyuhyun with his back exercise they both heard the door click open they both turned around at the same time and lost their balance eunhyuk fell on top of kyuhyun and unfortunately his cheeks landed on kyuhyun's lips. 
 
They stayed like that for a while because both of them were confused they both were blushing cheery red colour.
 
When they both got back to their sense and got up they looked at the door to see a person very pissed off and was glaring at Kyuhyun seriously if looks can kill he would be dead. 
 
And the person at the door was...
 
 
 
Donghae...
 
-----------------x----------------
 
Omfg i cant believe this is so boring when i was thinking it sounded so good but when i wrote it -.- sorry to disappoint you subscribers TT^TT
 
Its like 3 am right now and i got work tomorrow morning am such a bad girl XD but i cant sleep...