Chapter 6

Lee Donghae behind the scenes

Chapter 6

Kyuhyun was smirking all the way through the process of Donghae finding out about the bedroom he and Eunhyuk share. He knew what was coming although it might not be pleasant for the others but he was sure going to enjoy what was about to come.

Eunhyuk was just speechless he didn’t know what to say he hoped Kyuhyun would help him stop Donghae from going into their room but of course hoping is useless why would Kyuhyun even think is helping him when Kyuhyun would get to see Donghae angry.

Donghae was very angry obviously, Eunhyuk expected him to anyways after Donghae shouted “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” he didn’t say anything else Eunhyuk was prepared to cover his ears but Donghae didn’t say anything else it was like the calm before the storm and guess what it was Donghae went to the managers room stomping every step he took while still have that angry look on his face.

Donghae banged on the door of their managers room “OPEN THE DOOR HYUNG!!!” he shouted and because of the loud noise everyone came out of their room. The manager hyung came out of his room and by the look on Donghae’s face he could tell what has happened he took a peek at Eunhyuk who was now holding his hands together and miming sorry with a pout.  “I guess you found out about the bed room” manager hyung tried to ease the tension in the room by smiling forcefully. “THE HELL I DID WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?” Donghae kept on shouting by this time all the members had gathered around Eunhyuk and asked him what happened since they thought it must have been something to do with Eunhyuk since Donghae is this angry and plus Kyuhyun was smirking. Eunhyuk explained what happened and the members were not surprised that Donghae is mad. The members told Eunhyuk that he should go and calm Donghae down because they had to wake up early tomorrow.

Eunhyuk walked towards Donghae and took a deep breath he knew it was not going to be easy but oh well at least worth a try he felt really bad for manager hyung because it was not his fault. “Donghae-ya it’s not manager hyung’s fault it isn’t any one’s fault come on we have to wake up early tomorrow” Eunhyuk tried to convince Donghae from losing his mind. Donghae turned and glared at Eunhyuk which surprised everyone because Donghae had never ever glared at Eunhyuk before. Eunhyuk looked like he was about to cry but he gulped with all his might and forced a smile at Donghae hoping to calm him down.

But it didn’t work and before Donghae could shout again Kyuhyun interfered and pulled Eunhyuk away from Donghae he could sense that Eunhyuk was about to cry. Kyuhyun tried to take Eunhyuk back to their bedroom but Donghae captured Eunhyuk’s other hand and pulled him “Where do you think you’re taking him?” He questioned Kyuhyun without looking at him but looking at Eunhyuk instead even though the question was directed at Kyuhyun. “Clearly you are out of your mind right now you need to go somewhere and chill we have to wake up early tomorrow so we are going to sleep.” Kyuhyun said and pulled Eunhyuk but he halted as Donghae was pulled Eunhyuk again “I don’t think so” Donghae said finally looking at Kyuhyun.

“Donghae please try to calm down” Eunhyuk’s voice choked up as  tears were already falling from his eyes and just like that in an instant Donghae switched from angry to calm “Sorry” he said he felt like the words came out automatically Eunhyuk raised his head and looked at Donghae not believing he actually calmed down.

“Well I leave you three to sort whatever the problem is in your room and for you other members go to bed we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow” the manager said and hearing the command from the manager everyone did as they were told.

When Donghae Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun reached the room where the argument all started, they all sat on the bed and kept quiet not saying anything but just staring at the mattress. Eunhyuk was itching to break the ice so he spoke up “ I have a solution” Both Donghae and Kyuhyun instantly looked up to Eunhyuk “you guys can take turns on being my roommate” Eunhyuk said smiling Donghae immediately shook his head “ I want to be your only roommate” he pouted hoping it would be some sort of effect on Eunhyuk while Kyuhyun nearly puked looking at Donghae ‘sad face’ “Fine then why don’t you guys be roommate and I will room with Siwon” Both the guys shout “NO!!” together. Plus Siwon is another one of the member Eunhyuk tend to get touchy with. Then afterwards they settled on taking turns to be Eunhyuk’s roommate weekly.

>><< 

It was time to shoot their Perfection MV they first all had to so their single shots and afterwards they were to do the group dance. Eunhyuk was wearing a lace shirt which revealed quite a lot of skin ‘come on you could see his s’ after Eunhyuk was finished shooting his solo parts he went back to the changing room where he met few of the members “Where’s Donghae?” he asked to Reowook “Oh he went to shoot his solo part” he replied then Eunhyuk when to the toilet because it had been almost 3 hours since he last been there and he had been drinking a lot of water because of the hot weather.

After the came out of the cubicle and was washing his hands someone walked in the toilet “Oh hi Donghae” Eunhyuk smiled and him but Donghae’s eyes straight went to Eunhyuk's shirt “What are you wearing?” Donghae asked not sounding very happy “a lace shirt…” Eunhyuk was confused why Donghae was asking such a weird question “You shouldn’t be wearing that I can see everything inside” Donghae replied as if it was a problem that needed to be fixed “so you have seen me half before why so concerned now?” Eunhyuk questioned “I don’t want others to see you like this you look like a …” Donghae didn’t finish that sentence Eunhyuk raised his right eyebrow “look like what?” he questioned before Donghae got into trouble he pulled Eunhyuk with him giving Eunhyuk his famous goofy/childish smile “come I saw another shirt and I bet it will suit you very well” without waiting for a reply Donghae dragged Eunhyuk to the changing room. When they reached there Donghae looked for the shirt and when he found it he gave to Eunhyuk so he could put it on.

Eunhyuk was just staring at Donghae still goofy smile confusingly Donghae just gave him a shirt that looks exactly like his but not wanting to upset the man he took of his lace shirt and put on the dress shirt anyways. “See Eunhyukkie you look so cute and handsome” Donghae said while grinning “you should wear this for the dance shoot” Donghae continued still smiling.  And that is the story of how they ended up wearing couple shirts for their Perfection MV.

It was nearing their Korean comeback and when they were in the dance studio learning their new dance routine that Eunhyuk had a sudden thought that he wanted to change his hair color so without even asking for suggestions or anything he went straight to the salon one day and colored his hair platinum blond. When he returned back to the dorm everyone was speechless because it was a big change from brunette to platinum blond.

Eunhyuk thought everyone was speechless because he looked ugly but after 5 seconds everyone smiled at him and praised him on how much it suits him and how his skin looks even whiter because of his hair. When their MV was released the fans were all awed by how beautiful Eunhyuk looked when they were backstage waiting for their turn to go up on stage random idol group started to compliment him.

Donghae was just as awed by Eunhyuk's beauty just as much as their fans he liked it very much he never knew Eunhyuk could become even more beautiful. But since Eunhyuk looked so beautiful he was getting a lot of attentions and he was very jealous on how everyone would come up to Eunhyuk touch his hair and compliment him. That was when Donghae decided that he wanted Eunhyuk to change his hair back to brown. So once day when Eunhyuk returned from kiss the radio and was going to his bedroom he found Donghae sitting there like an obedient kid as if he was waiting for Eunhyuk well in fact he was.

“You know you look much better as a brunette” Donghae said Eunhyuk was confused and surprised on how randomly Donghae brought the statement up.

“WHAT?”

……..x……..

I am soooo sorry for the very late update but my computer broke down right now I am using my sisters while she is sleeping LOL it is like nearly 1 am right now hehe i cant beleve i wrote 1498 words well i could have written more but mum barged into my room and shouted at me for staying up all night and sleeping all day hehe

Anyways I have been obsessing over another couple >.

KIM WOO BIN and LEE JONG SUK they are just so freaking perfect for each other they have joined my OTP LISTS hehe I am even thinking of writing like a one shot of them or adding some of them in this fanfic what do you suggest???

Anyways thank you for reading and comments,subscribers and upvotes are always loved <3