chapter 1

Lee Donghae behind the scenes

 

Donghae changed when Super Junior first debuted he was perfectly "normal" as Suju says. But his popularity grew he has been changing and his possessiveness over Eunhyuk the dancing machine of the team.

Sure Eunhyuk and Donghae are best friends they had known each other before debut so did other super junior members but they were closer. In the past whenever Junsu and Eunhyuk were hanging around without him he would try and squeeze between them.

After Donghae’s father passed away he always looked at Eunhyuk for comfort and Eunhyuk would gladly give him. Since he was not new to Donghae’s “skinship” towards him and Eunhyuk loves s dearly each and every one of them means everything to him they may not be his real brothers but they are what has made him today without them he wouldn’t have reached his dream.

>< 

When Suju had an accident Kyuhyun was the one who got the most injuries Eunhyuk would pray every time he would have break because Kyuhyun was at a critical point. There was even a chance he would not be able to make it. After Kyuhyun had his surgery and thankfully it was successful Eunhyuk would always visit him when he had a day without schedules and bring Kyuhyun his favorite foods and games.

Through this they had gotten a lot closer than before because their personality was different Eunhyuk being the shy one and Kyuhyun being the snarky Kyu.

And of course Donghae had his say in this “Eunhyuk-ah I think you are too close to Kyuhyun these days you make me feel lonely” Donghae said with a pout.

“Donghae Kyuhyun is in the hospital and he is actually a nice guy once you get to know him and there are other members too you know you can go to them when you get lonely” Eunhyuk replied as if he was stating a matter of fact which was actually true.

“What then why cant the other members go to Kyuhyun instead and you won’t have to go to him and I won’t be lonely” Donghae said sure it was childish but this is just how he is. “Donghae stop being selfish” That’s all Eunhyuk said before he walked off sometimes Eunhyuk just can’t cope with Donghae he just says the most ridiculous things.

After their so called ‘argument’ Eunhyuk didn’t talk to Donghae the next day and the day after Donghae was getting frustrated because Eunhyuk wouldn’t even spare him a glance when even he wanted to talk to the other he would just say he is busy.

“Eunhyuk I need to ask you something” Donghae actually didn’t need to ask him anything he just wanted to talk to Eunhyuk “Donghae I am busy” Eunhyuk just shrugged him off. Then Donghae exploded “WHAT YOU ARE TOO BUSY WITH WHO KYUHYUN????” Donghae’s face was now nearly red from all the anger. “IS THAT ALL YOU THINK ABOUT DONGHAE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SELFISH I CANT ONLY HANG AROUND WITH YOU THERE ARE OTHER MEMBERS TOO!!” Eunhyuk exploded at him while crying he couldn’t understand why he was crying is it because it was the first time Donghae ever shouted at him?

When Donghae saw Eunhyuk crying he immediately stopped and after a few second he apologized “Eunhyuk I’m sorry I just… I don’t know what happened to me please forgive me I won’t do this again” Donghae started crying too and then he hugged Eunhyuk after a few seconds Eunhyuk hugged him back they cried in each other’s arms.

After they finally calmed down and stopped crying they both was tired from their schedules so they headed to their own bedroom. “Hey Eunhyuk can I sleep with you tonight I’ve been feeling lonely lately” Donghae asked a bit shy because of the commotion just now. “Donghae when have you not sneak into my room” Eunhyuk smiled and they both headed towards Eunhyuk’s bedroom and slept as soon as they hit the bed.

Even though Donghae promised Eunhyuk he would not do this again but I guess he couldn’t keep the promise as the days went on…

 

>.<

Hey guys and OMGGGGG 24 subscribers >.< I am so happy ^^ and please forgive me for my unprofessional writing skills XD

 and OMFG I was watching Suju live vids and Eunhyuk was wearing a visible shirt and OMG LOOK AT HIS BODYYYYY!!!!!!! I just had to screen capture this and share >.