Chapter 3

In a Fake Relationship with the Kingkas

Hyeshin and Jiyoung looked at each other before they looked up. There stood Sehun and Luhan glaring at them. Actually, Sehun was glaring at Hyeshin and Luhan was glaring at Jiyoung. Both od them gulped at the coldness of the eyes. Jiyoung looked around the cafeteria and saw everyone staring at their table with fear in their eyes. After looking around the cafeteria for a minute, she glared at Luhan.

"Us?"

She asked Luhan.

"Who else do you think I'm talking to?!"

"Eh."

Jiyoung moved her shoulders up then down. Showing the I-don't-know sign. 

"I don't know. I thought you were talking to your imaginary enemies."

Jiyoung emphasized the word imaginary. Luhan's glare got even more colder.Jiyoung shrugged and looked at Sehun. She noticed he was glaring at Hyeshin.

"Yah. You."

Sehun said as pointed at Hyeshin, who flinched.

"I need your apology."

Hyeshin took a few deep breath to regain her courage. She glared at Sehun.

"Didn't I already gave it to you?"

"Yes, but not that kind of apolgy."

"Then what knid of apology do you want?"

Sehun smirked at her then he looked at Luhan, who smirked back. Then both of them turned to look at Jiyoung and Hyeshin, who glared at them. Luhan and Sehun sat down across from Jiyoung and Hyeshin.

"How about something else instead of an apology?"

Sehun asked with a smirk. Hyeshin and Jiyoung exchanged looks. Both not knowing what to do.

"What's that something else you're talking about then?"

Jiyoung asked, suspiciously. Sehun looked at her before looking at Luhan. Luhan looked at him before looking at Jiyoung.

"You also need to do it if you want don't want to apologize to me."

Luhan smirked. Jiyoung rolled her eyes.

"What is it, then?'

Luhan and Sehun smirked before they got up. Luhan stopped next to Jiyoung and dragged her, making her stand. She doesn't understand what he's doing. Luhan put his left hand on Jiyoung's left arm, pulling her into a hug. Sehun, also, did the same thing with Hyeshin. Jiyoung and Hyeshin exchanged looks. Wondering if the other knows what's going on.

"Everybody."

Luhan started. Making everyone's eyes on him.

"Listen carefully."

He said to everyone in the cafeteria before he turned to Jiyoung with a smirk. She rose an eye brow at him in return.

"What's your name?"

He whispered. He knows she wasn't going to tell so he squeezed her left arm. It resulted in a glare in return.

"Jin Jiyoung."

She whispered back and looked away from him. Luhan smirked then turned towards everyone in the cafeteria.

"I want to make an announcement that me and Jin Jiyoung are now in an relationship."

Everyone gasped. Hyeshin's and Jiyoung's eyes widened at the announcement as they looked at Luhan, who only smirked.

"Not only them. Me and Hyeshin too."

Sehun announced. Everyone's gasps turned into an even louder one. Hyeshin's eyes widened even more as she looked at Sehun, who smirked at her. Jiyoung came back to her senses and glared at Luhan.

"What are you two up to?"

She whispered. Luhan smirked and leaned closer.

"This is the something else me and Sehun were talking about."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo! What were Luhan and Sehun thinking?! :O

Wondering why Luhan and Sehun announced that? It's simple. You guys should all know why. XD

Don't forget to sub and comment if like! Luv u all! :D