Chapter 6

In a Fake Relationship with the Kingkas

MEANWHILE IN THE HALLWAY

"Yeah. Probably because those two babies of yours possessed them!"

Hyomin snapped. 

"Nuh-uh. That's gotta be you. I guess Luhan doesn't like you because you were stalking him that's why he chose Jiyoung instead."

Tiffany snapped back. Hyomin glared at her before she slapped her. Tiffany gasped as the other T-ara members started to laugh. But it didn't last long because Tiffany slapped Hyomin back. Hyomin glared at Tiffany before she tackle her to the floor. She started to slap Tiffany as Tiffany was trying her best to block them. That's when Yoona and Seohyun arrived. Taeyeon then pulled Hyomin off of Tiffany and slapped her making Hyomin flew into Eunjung. But lucky Eunjung caught her. Jiyeon then slapped Taeyeon and so did the other remaining members. Not long after that the Exo members arrived, except for Luhan and Sehun. All of them tried to stop the girls but resulted in getting slapped or pushed back. A few minutes later, the principal arrived. He didn't look pretty at all.

"YAH! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"

Everyone stopped and looked up to find Lee Sooman, the principal. Some of them pushed each other away from them and got up. Mr. Lee waited until all the girls were separated. SNSD on one side, T-ara on the other, and Exo in between them. He looked at all of them. Their hairs were messed up, some have bruises, and some have scratches.

"EVERYONE! TO THE OFFICE! NOW!"

With that, he left. Everyone followed close behind. Some of the girls were pushing and shoving and some even tried to trip each other. As the girls were doing that, the Exo members tried their best to stop them. That lasted until they reached the office and entered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE IN THE LIBRARY

Jiyoung and Hyeshin were sitting down at a table, doing their homework. Hyeshin was doing her History homework as Jiyoung was doing her Math homework. Luhan and Sehun entered and their eyes, automatically, landed on Jiyoung and Hyeshin. Both smirked at each other before heading towards their girlfriends' table. Luhan took a seat next to Jiyoung while Sehun took a seat next to Hyeshin. The students around them started to whisper to each other. Hyeshin sighed before she continues doing her homework. Jiyoung knows Luhan is next to her but she decides to ignore him and continues her homework.

"Hey."

Luhan whispered. Jiyoung gave him a shut-up look before she continued doing her homework. He smirked.

"Need help?"

Jiyoung slowly shook her head.

"Then can you help me with mines?"

Jiyoung gave him a weird look. She thought about it for a moment. Whenever someone asked her this, she would accept. But this is Luhan here. The school's kingka asking her for help on his Math homework. She looked at him.

'I know you're up to something, Lulu.'

She thought before she sighed and nodded her head. He grinned before he reached into his backpack and took out his Math homework. Jiyoung took it and scanned through it before she glared at Luhan. 

"Seriously? This is like one of the easiest ones of all."

Jiyoung whispered.

"Mian. I don't focus on class."

Luhan whispered back, making his voice sound innocent

"Wae?"

"I skipped them and for the ones I have woth you, I focus on you instead."

He whispered innocently. Jiyoung blushed before she glared at him. She went through all the steps and explained everything to him. Of course, Luhan knows how to do it. He just wanted to see how smart Jiyoung is. He grinned as he watched her explained and did the first problem for him. Yep, again he wasn't paying any attention but focused on Jiyoung instead.

'I like her voice. Wait. What?! Luhan, you can't love her! She's not your type and plus you're only following the plans. Don't fall for her. Don't fall for her.'

Luhan thought as he mentally slapped himself for that. Jiyoung stopped when she noticed Luhan was spacing out. She leaned closer to see if he would come back to reality. When he didn't, she sighed.

"Yah, Lulu."

She whispered as she snapped her fingers in front of him. He came back to reality and turned to his right and looked at her. He stopped because their face was so close. Jiyoung also noticed this. She telling herself to back off but her body wouldn't move. Luhan could hear his heart skip a beat. He tried to ignore it as he was staring at Jiyoung's face. Jiyoung had the same feeling and her herself tried to ignore it as well. They were in that position for a few minutes. Luhan came back to reality and looked at their positions before he smirked.

"Like me that much? That's why you put your face so close to me."

He whispered with a grin. His voice made Jiyoung came back to reality. She looked at their position before she backed away from him. There the students started to whisper again.

"Aww. They so cute."

"I know, huh. I'm so jealous of Jin Jiyoung now."

"Yeah. She's so lucky."

"I wish I was her."

Jiyoung groaned silently and Luhan smirked. Both of them overheard the conversation.

"It's okay. I don't mind. You're my girlfriend anyways."

He emphasized the word 'girlfriend' as he put one arm on her neck. She glared at him before she broke off of his grip. He chuckled and she slammed his homework in front of him. He looked at it before he smirked at her.

"Do it yourself."

She whispered before she grabbed her stuff and left. Luhan grabbed his stuff and followed Jiyoung. While he was walking, he smirked at Sehun and he smirked back. Hyeshin got up and grabbed her things but Sehun grabbed her wrist. She glared at him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

He asked with a smile but Hyeshin was not stupid. She scoffed.

"None of your business."

She whispered as she released herself from his grip and continued to pack. Sehun looked at the students. They were mouthing 'Hwaiting' as they winked at him. He smiled at them before he smirked at Hyeshin. She finished packing and got up immediately and left. Sehun grinned as he looked at the students again. He was impressed they were supporting his relationship with Hyeshin. 

"Follow her."

One of them whispered. He grinned and winked. Melting all of the girls' heart. He left. He looked around and spotted Hyeshin immediately. He ran up to her.

"Hey."

Hyeshin looked at him before fastening her pace. He smirked before he caught up with her.

"What's wrong with you? Are you ill?"

He asked as he put one hane on her forehead but she immediately slapped it away.

"What are you guys up to?"

Sehun rosed an eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean?"

Hyeshin rolled her eyes.

"Liar."

He smirked.

"No."

"Oh, really. Then what is it about? Let me guess. Me and Jiyoung are involved in it too, huh?"

She asked matter-of-factly. He smirked.

"Yep. You two are involved. But I'm not going to tell you what was our plan because it's a surprise."

The way he emphasized the word 'plan' caused shivers to go down her spine. She gave him a look before walking off. He smirked.

"Yes. This plan is so going to surprise you, Hwang Hyeshin. Just you wait and see."

He said before he caught up with Hyeshin. Of course, she ignored him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Another chappie. Didn't expect it to turn out this way but oh well. I think it's better when I put more action in it, don't u guys think? XD

Hope ya enjoy. Oooooh. T-ara, SNSD, and the 10 Exo members are busted by Lee Sooman. Find out what happens next in the next chappie. :D

Don't forget to sub and comment if like. :D

Sorry. I know I reupdated this but I had 2 edit it really bad. I don't want u guys 2 be confused. Sorry. 4got 2 double check b4 updating it. :D

Hope ur confusions r over now. 8D