Chapter 7

In a Fake Relationship with the Kingkas

MEANWHILE IN THE OFFICE

Everyone sat in front of Sooman, who was rubbing his temples. After what felt like an eternity, Sooman cleared his throat which gained everyone's attention.

"So, who started the fight?" He asked.

"It was Hyomin." Tiffany replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Hyomin, why did you start the fight?" Sooman asked, calmly.

"Okay, I admit I started the fight but it was Jin Jiyoung's fault." Hyomin replied.

"Why is it Jiyoung's fault?" Sooman asked.

"It's because she possessed my Luhan." Hyomin replied.

"Pfft. Yeah, right. Jiyoung's not one of those s who would do anything to be with the most wanted man in the world, especially possessing him...tsk. So not her." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Yah! You don't know what she might do behind everyone's back!" Hyomin snapped.

"You don't know a thing about Jiyoung, so shut up!" Tiffany snapped back.

Before Hyomin could respond, Sooman cut her off.

"Alright, girls. Calm down. Tiffany, mind to explain what happened?" Sooman asked.

"Us, SNSD, were going to pick up Jiyoung and Hyeshin when we heard voices in the hallway. We went in and spotted T-ara with Jiyoung and Hyeshin. Then, Hyomin tried to slap Jiyoung so I went to stop her. Both of us argued then before I knew it, Hyomin slapped me so I slapped her back and that's how the fight started and ended when you arrived." Tiffany replied with a little shrug as she leaned against her chair.

"Hyomin, what's your story?" Sooman asked.

"Of course, you knew Luhan was mine. When I heard that he announced that -"

"Jiyoung has a name!" Tiffany shouted.

"Does it look like I care? She's a whether she has a name or not." Hyomin scoffed.

"You-"

"Hyomin, continue your story." Sooman commanded.

"When Luhan announced that  as his girlfriend, I knew it was a lie because that was not his type. She's probably possessed him with some kind of potion or spell because Luhan kissed her. I wanted revenge for what she done so I wanted to confront her to stop. That is until Tiffany decided to arrive and take that 's side." Hyomin glanced at Tiffany from the corner of her eyes.

"Are you sure you want revenge or you're just jealous because Luhan chose Jiyoung over you?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah, as from what I know, Jiyoung is Luhan's type." Yoona said.

"How do you know?!" Hyomin snapped.

"Eh?" Yoona shrugged.

"Isn't it obvious?" She asked with a grin.

"I agree." Seohyun said as the two high-five each other.

Hyomin was about to snap but Sooman cut her off...again.

"Alright. Stop this, girls. Okay, from now on, stay away from each other. Next time, I hear another fight started by one of you, you'll be doing community service for the next three months." Sooman said.

"But-" 

"No buts. Now leave." Sooman shooed them away.

Everyone left the office. The girls continued to glare at each other.

"I'm so going to get you next time, Tiffany." Hyomin said.

"I'm wondering who's going to get who." Tiffany said with a smile.

Hyomin was about to snap at her but Soyeon held her arm and whispered something in her ear. She listened and huffed afterwards.

"I'll let it slide for now but next time, I won't show any mercy especially to Jin Jiyoung." Hyomin said before leaving.

T-ara followed her. After they were gone, Tiffany let out a huff.

"I swear those girls are so damn annoying." She said.

"Chill, Fany. You should calm down." Jessica said as she rubbed her back.

"Who can I chill when that is trying to hurt Jiyoung just because she's jealous?!" Tiffany snapped.

"Gee, girl. Don't worry. I'm sure that's never going to happen." Taeyeon said.

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

"Shouldn't you know why?" Taeyeon asked with a grin.

Tiffany was confused at first but grinned afterwards when she realized what Taeyeon meant. The 10 Exo members just stood there awkwardly.

"Don't they realize we're still right here?" Chanyeol whisper to Baekhyun, who shook his head in response.

"Nope, I don't think so." Baekhyun said.

"Should we leave?" Lay asked Suho.

"Yeah, we should." Suho nodded his head.

The Exo members were about to leave, when Tiffany stopped them.

"Wait." She said.

All 10 of them stopped their tracks and look back at her.

"Where do you guys think you're going?" Tiffany asked as she crossed her arms.

"We're leaving because we don't really have anything to do right now." Suho replied, nervously.

Well, who wouldn't be nervous. Tiffany is really scary.

"Really? I didn't remember giving you guys permission to leave." She said.

"Uh...why didn't you want us to leave?" Tao asked.

"It's because...we want to thank you guys." Seohyun replied.

"By..." Kris said.

"By inviting you guys to the amusement park with us!" Yoona exclaimed.

The 10 Exo members were speechless. They just stared at the girls with wide eyes.

"Whoa! You guys coming or not?" Taeyeon asked.

The 10 Exo members came back to reality and nodded.

"Good. Let's go~!" Sunny and Jessica exclaimed as they ran off.

Everyone shook their heads before following them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo. Guys, I'm so sorry for not updating for...how long again??? Anyways, I'm such a bad author. I haven't update in a very long time yet you guys never unsub! Can I love you guys? Gosh! I'm very sorry! I updating this because I might be able to for a while. Yes, it's because of exams. From now on, I'll try my best to update as soon as possible! I'm sorry again guys! Well, bye, bye! See you guys in the next chapter! ^^