Chapter 4

In a Fake Relationship with the Kingkas

Jiyoung glared at him. When she realized Luhan was hugging her, she broke from his grip. But unfortunately, he held her hand. She glared at him as she tried to release her hand from his grip. Luhan realized this this so he only tightened his grip and glared at Jiyoung. His glare telling her if she continues, he'll make her regret it. But Jiyoung ignored himand continued struggling. Luhan couldn't hold his patience anymore so he pulled Jiyoung into a kiss; their lips touched. Jiyoung's eyes widened while Luhan closed his eyes.Everyone in the cafeteria gasped at the scene including Hyeshin. Sehun only smirked.

"We can do that to if you want?"

He whispered into Hyeshin's ear. His voice made her came back to reality and glared at him.

"Not in a million years."

"Then I'll wait for a million years."

Hyeshin glared at him before breaking from his grip. Luhan realized what he's done so he broke the kiss. Both of them were shocked. Luhan took a few minutes to remembered what happened. When he remembered, he smirked.

"Didn't I warn you?"

Jiyoung came back to reality and glared at him.

"Whatever."

Jiyoung said as she grabbed Hyeshin's wrist and dragged her out of the cafeteria. After they left, Sehun walked towards Luhan.

"Never know that kissing was part of the plan?"

Sehun smirked. Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

And with that, he left the cafeteria. Sehun watched him with a smirk. Until Luhan left, Sehun shook his head and followed him out the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoung ran into the restroom and started to wash . Hyeshin just shook her head as she put one hand over and giggled. Jiyoung turned around and glared at her.

"Yah!"

"Sorry, Jiyoung. I can't help it."

Soon, Hyeshin burst out into laughter. She laughed so hard, she in tears and was already rolling on the floor. Jiyoung rolled her eyes.

"Watch when this happens to you. I'll laugh infinity times harder."

Jiyoung muttered as ahe continnues to wash while Hyeshin was still rolling on the floor laughing (rofl XD).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan was washing his mouth while Sehun was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, watching Luhan. After a few minutes, Sehun shook his head after watching Luhan repeat the same actions over and over.

"Yah. Will you stop it?"

Sehun complained after a couple of minutes. Luhan turned around and glared at him.

"What if this happened to you? I bet you would do this."

Luahn snapped.

"For the others, yes. But for Hwang Hyeshin, no."

He smirked.

Luhan rolled his eyes and continued to wash his mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER SCHOOL

Jiyoung and Hyeshin were walking together. Suddenly, a group of girls stood in their way. Making Jiyoung and Hyeshin stopped their tracks. All of the girls were looking at Jiyoung and Hyeshin from head to toe with disgust. So did Hyeshin and Jiyoung.

"Yah. What did you do to our Lulu and Hunnie?"

The red-headed girl said, glaring at Jiyoung. Jiyoung and Hyeshin exchanged looks.

"What do you mean do?"

Jiyoung's arms are now crossed.

"I know you know. Trying to put an act. I know you must've done something to Luhan. That's why he announced you're his girlfriend. And top all of that, he KISSED you!"

The girl scoffed. Jiyoung thought about it for a minute.

"Oh."

She snapped.

"You mean the incident in the cafeteria?"

Jiyoung smirked. The red-headed girl was about to slap Jiyoung until...

"Who dares to hurt Jiyoung?"

Jiyoung and Hyeshin turned around and spotted another red-headed girl. She was glaring at the other one. Jiyoung and Hyeshin smirked at each other since they knew who she is.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The original chapter was deleted so I just decided to reupdate it again. I couldn't wait any longer and now I'm going to reupdate chapter 5. And for chapter 6, I'm done with it so yeah. Hope all of you guys still enjoy it. I tried to make it like the orginal one as possible. You guys will also noticed some changes. Only the ones who subbed b4 aff started being like this knows. :)

Don't forget to sub and comment if like. :D