Chapter Four

One Match

Chapter Four



As Luhan promised, the boys dropped off the camera with empty film sheets.
 
"You know how to use it, right?" Luhan asked.
 
"Yeah, after watching HunHan camwhore like there's no tomorrow yes." Baekhyun was also a HunHan shipper. It was funny watching his friends react all funny when people teased them about their bromance. 
 
"What are you going to use it for anyway?" Kai was fooling around with said camera, pretending to take pictures.
 
"None of your business," the older male replied and snatched it back from him.
 
"We have to go back to the dorm now. Manager hyung will be mad. Take care hyung!" Sehun hugged Baekhyun tightly. 
 
"I will." Baekhyun watched bitterly as his friends left. Partially because he'll miss them and because he remembered how much fun he's missing out on.
 
He went outside to the hosiptal garden, his new found favourite place and sat down on the same bench he once sat on. He held the camera and aimed it at the sky with the trees. He never thought such simple things would make such beautiful pictures. He took one picture and aimed it the flowers. He looked through the lens and saw bubbles and a figure blocking him view. He took the camera from his view and saw a beautiful girl standing in his way. She was tall, had long black hair, big brown eyes and a heart-warming smile. Wow. She's pretty. He thought. She was blowing bubbles with children from the hospital. Immediately, he took many pictures of the scene, the bubbles, the kids and of course, the girl. They all looked so happy. As Baekhyun examined the pictures, he realized that it was kinda creepy for him to be taking pictures of random people. When he looked up, the kids and the girl was already heading inside. He went inside, following them to the kids wing. She's a volunteer at the hospital he comprehended. And he watched behind the glass as she made all the kids wash their hands and drink water. With the pictures in hand, he debated whether to give the pictures to the girl or not. He decided he'll give them a surprise.
 
"Rihae noona," a little boy said and the girl that caught Baekhyun's eye responded.
 
"Yes, Jiho?" She was smiling and gave her his full attention. Now that Baekhyun was a way from his friends, he wished that he had someone to look at him like that as well.
 
"I'm hungry." 
 
"Jiho, we'll be having snacks soon. Come with me." The two held hands and walked towards the corridor.
 
Rihae, what a beautiful name.