Meeting Again And Again

Love's In The Air (One-shot collection)

 

Title: Meeting Again And Again

Main cast: Reader (17) and Xiang Ding (18)

Minors: Your sister (22) and brother-in-law (25)

 


 

“Congratulations!!” You said as you hugged your sister and brother-in-law after you came out of the church. They both smiled.

“Thanks!” Your sister said.

“So how does it feel to be married?” You asked. They both laughed.

“Great! You should try it!” Your brother-in-law said and chuckled.

“Hey! I don’t even have a boyfriend yet, so whom am I supposed to marry? And, I’m too young for that!” You said. Your sister laughed.

“Your time will come!” Your sister said. You smiled and nodded.

“Now let’s get to the wedding party!” You said and pushed them over to the car that was going to drive them to the party location. You then got a cab to get there before they did.

~At the party location~

Luckily you arrived some minutes before them and made sure everything was perfect, since it was you who had been doing all the preparations and decorated for the party. The guests arrived only a minute after you and stood ready to see the newlyweds arrive. When they arrived everyone cheered and congratulated them. Your sister looked surprised when she saw what you had done to the place and smiled as she hugged you.

“Thanks ____! You’ve done a really great job! I really love it!” You smiled and were happy you had succeeded.

~Two hours later~

The party was going pretty well and your sister and brother-in-law looked happy, which was the most important. You walked over to the buffet to get some food. You then found a seat and began to eat while you enjoyed watching everyone having fun.

“Excuse me, can I sit here?” A boy asked. You looked up at him and smiled.

“Sure!” He sat down beside you. “You’re the brides sister, right?” He asked.

“How did you know?”

“You look a lot like her.” He smiled. He actually looked cute.

“You are?”

“I’m the grooms cousin, Xiang Ding.” He said and held out a hand. You smiled and shook his hand.

“I’m ____.” You said. You two talked a little more before your sister came over to you and Xiang Ding then left so you two could be alone.

“____, you sure you’ll be okay staying home alone while we’re away?” She asked worried. Since you and your sister were living together after your parents had died in a car accident some years ago. You smiled.

“I’m 17! I can take care of myself while you’re on your honeymoon! It’s only three weeks.” She didn’t look that convinced but then nodded and smiled.

~A week later~

You walked into your favourite bookstore to see if there were any interesting new books. As you walked around between the bookshelves you found an interesting looking book on one of the highest shelves and tried to get it down, but sadly you wasn’t high enough. You tried to see if you could get it by jumping, but that didn’t help either.

“You need help?” You stopped jumping and looked at the person. He smiled.

“Xiang Ding?” You asked.

“Hi!” He walked over and took the book down for you. “Good choice, it’s very good!” He said.

“You read this?” He nodded. So he liked reading too! You wondered why you suddenly thought that.

“Well, I have to go again… Nice to meet you again.” Xiang Ding said.

“Nice to meet you again too.” You said and smiled. Xiang Ding then left the store. You looked at the book and decided to buy it.

~Four days later~

You walked into the café where you were going to meet Xiang Ding. You had met him the last three days all the places you like to go and he had invited you to the café for lunch. As you looked around in the café you immediately noticed Xiang Ding. You walked over to him. He smiled when he saw you, which made you blush.

“Hi!” He motioned you to sit down, which you did.

“Hi!” You said. The waiter then came with your food. You looked surprised at the food.

“Hope you don’t mind it?” You smiled.

“Wow, it’s my favourite!” You said and took a mouthful. Xiang Ding was relieved and smiled.

“It’s also mine.” You looked surprised at him. You had found out in these past few days that you two had so much in common. You two sat eating and talked.

“You want to take a walk in the park?” Xiang Ding asked when you both were finished eating. You smiled and nodded. You loved the park and always went there for a walk.

~In the park~

You two walked around the big lake. You loved the lake. Actually, you loved everything that had with water to do.

“I wish I could go swim in the lake…” You said and looked at the clear water. Xiang Ding smiled and took your hand as he started to run, dragging you with him. You was surprised by his action and blushed when you realised he was holding your hand. You heart was racing really fast.

“W-Where are we going?” You asked while running.

“It’s a secret!” You weren’t very satisfied with that answer because it made you even more curious to see what it was. After some time you noticed you where running in sand. You looked around and realized you were on the beach. You had been thinking the whole time and hadn’t noticed were you had been running to. Xiang Ding stopped and smiled to you.

“Wow!” You said and ran to down to the water. Xiang Ding walked down beside you. “Thanks for bringing me here!” You said. He smiled. You touched the water. “Hey, it’s not that cold!” You then walked out in it so your feet were covered with water. You smiled playfully and splashed some water at Xiang Ding, who got very surprised.

“Hey!” He then smiled and splashed water back at you. You two played for a while in the water and had a great time.

~Three days later~

You and Xiang Ding had met each other the past two days and talked a lot. You were now sure that you actually liked him. You two where walking in the park and enjoying the weather. Suddenly Xiang Ding stopped. You looked questioning at him.

“Why are you stopping?” He looked at you.

“There’s something I want to tell you…” You were a little curious now.

“What is it?”

“Well… ____... Actually… I like you!” He finally said. Your eyes widened in shock. So Xiang Ding liked you back! You blushed and smiled. “Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked a little nervous, afraid you would turn him down. You nodded.

“Well, since I like you too, why not?” He smiled and hugged you. You couldn’t wait to tell your sister, when she came home form honeymoon in a week, that you and Xiang Ding were now together! Maybe he would be your future groom?

 


 

THE END~



 

Here's a picture of Xiang Ding: