Falling In Love With "Two" Persons? (Fu Xinbo)

Love's In The Air (One-shot collection)

 

Title: Falling In Love With “Two” Persons?

Main cast: Reader (16) and Fu Xin Bo (17)

 


 

You your computer to check your mail. You smiled as you saw Baoxi had written back to you. You had talked with him over mail for about two years now and you knew each other very well, the only thing you didn’t know about Baoxi was his real name… But that didn’t matter to you.

‘Hi ____, I’m glad you wrote the long mail last time, ‘cause it occupied me for a whole school lesson, which was quite boring! Sounds like your days is much more fun than mines! Haha

There’s not really many news here, just like always… But there is one new thing! Me and my family is moving in a few days… I can’t remember to where though… Hehe

Are you looking forward to Christmas? Only two weeks left! It could be fun to hold Christmas with you…

Have to end the mail now since my lesson ends now… Looking forward to read your next mail!

Baoxi’

You finished reading. You couldn’t help but smiled after reading it. You hurried and wrote a new mail to him. You then decided to get some lunch. You were really glad you didn’t have to go to school today since they had some kind of a teachers meeting so all students didn’t have school.

~Some days later~

Baoxi hadn’t written back to you since you send him the last mail, which bothered you since you really liked writing with him. You went to school as you always did and when you entered the class some of the girls where chatting excitedly together.

“___, have you heard that there’s a new boy who’s going to start in our class today?” You shook your head. You had only thought about if Baoxi maybe had written back to you and hadn’t really paid any attention to what the teacher had told the last few days.

“Nope.” You answered.

“I hope he’s handsome!” All the girls nodded in agreement. You sat down on your seat and looked out of the window.

~Lesson begins~

“Now I want to introduce the new student, I told you about him some days ago, who would be starting in our class!” The teacher said. A boy came into the class. You weren’t paying attention and just glanced over but stopped when you saw him. Your heart was racing faster and you blushed. Wait! This couldn’t be love at first sight, right? No, no, no! You liked Baoxi!

“Hello everyone! My name is Fu Xin Bo, nice to meet you all! Hope we’ll all be good friends!” He smiled and looked around on everyone. He stopped at you and stared at you.

“You can sit at that seat over at that wall.” The teacher said after a minute were you two just looked at each other. Xin Bo stopped staring and walked over to the seat, which was at the other side of the class than yours. He then looked at you again.

~Some days later~

Now you were really sure that you liked Xin Bo and you felt a little guilty… You had liked Baoxi for a while. You didn’t know what to do about it.

“Hey ____, you want to go grab something to eat?” You looked up at Xin Bo. You blushed and nodded. You two then went to the canteen to get something to eat and found a table and sat down.

“So where did you live before you moved here?” You asked since you didn’t really know. He smiled.

“Shaanxi.” He said.

“I see.” You two were silent for a moment before you decided to ask. “So… Do you have any girlfriend?” Xin Bo chuckled.

“Nope… But I have someone I like…” You got a bit sad by hearing it.

“Oh… So who is she?”

“Actually… It’s two…” He looked a little embarrassed.

“I see… Who are they?” Even though you were sad about it, but you were also curious.

“One of them is one I have been writing together with over mail for the past two years, who, funny enough, have the same name as you… And the other one is actually from our class…” You thought about whom of the girls it might be…?

“What about you?”

“Me? Well, I’m actually the same as you…” Xin Bo raised an eyebrow and looked at you. You looked down on the table.

“Same as me?”

“Yeah…” You kept quiet for a moment. “Just like you I like someone I’ve chatted with for two years and just like you I also like someone from our class…”

“So… Who is it?” He asked curious. You hesitated.

“Well, the one I write with I only know what he calls himself… Baoxi…” You said and Xin Bo’s eyes widened.

“Baoxi?” You nodded.

“Why?”

“Well, I used to be called that…” You looked surprised at him.

“You used to be called Baoxi?” He nodded. And then slowly a thought came into your mind that maybe, just maybe, he was the one that you had been writing with for two years?! He obviously thought the same. Hmm… There was one thing you could ask to find out. “What day is your birthday?”

“The 5th March.” Your eyes widened. It was him!

“Then why didn’t you answer the last mail?” You said and looked irritated at him. He looked questioning at you before he realized that you were the one he had mailed with.

“Well… I was busy moving and get settled… I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay.” You smiled. The school bell could then be heard and you both went to class again.

~A week later~

“____ I like you!” Xin Bo said as you two were parting ways, going home from school. You looked at him and smiled.

“Well, I like you too, Baoxi!” You had started calling him that after you found out whom he was. He smiled. You then remembered something. “But didn’t you like someone else in class too?” You eyed him as he smiled.

“Well, you’re the same, and the one I was talking about was you!” You smiled.

“Wow,” You said and chuckled. “The one I was talking about was actually also you!” Xin Bo smiled. He took your hand and looked you in the eyes.

“Then, ____, you want to be my girlfriend?” You were a little surprised but smiled and nodded.

 


 

THE END~



 

Here's a picture of Fu Xinbo~