CHAPTER 2

My Pabo Seatmate

 

WARNiNG: This chapter contains a scene from Playfull Kiss. LOL. :))) (although some parts are modified. kekeke. XD)

 

 

 

You were mesmerized by his passionate kissing but you snapped out of your senses. You slapped him hard, making his face red. "Jerk.....!" Then you kicked his foot. You quickly ran away, leaving him alone.

You remembered the kissing, you werw enthralled by his sudden kissing, making your face blush. You walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus to come... After hours of waiting, you've decided to walk home. You felt someone is following you so you stopped walking. Suddenly, a man, wearing a robe   jumped infront of you. That scene scared you, causing your purse to fell. The man quickly grabbed your purse. "If you want this back, you MUST look at me at the l\count of three..." the man stated.

You stepped backwards "W-wait...! what do you mean by "look at me"??". "When i remove my coat, look at me. Simple." he said while grinning...

Is he an exhibitionist?! You screamed at the back of your mind.. You cant help but do it... that purse contains your monthly allowance and it is a present from your late grandmother.

"Okaaay... But you SHOULD REALLY give that to me. Deal?!"

"I may look like this but im a man who keeps his words."

You inhaled deeply. Tears start to form in your innocent eyes.

 

"ONE"...

"TWO"...

"THREE"..~

 

Suddenly, a pair of warm hands covered your eyes. He hugged you tight. You almost cried. You looked up and saw him... the boy who kissed you at the park. You dont know why but you feel safe inside his warm, strong arms. He leaned his face towards yours and made a small, sweet kiss. You blushed again.

Then someone shouted...The two of yopu didn't notice that the exhibitionist is still there because you are too preoccupied. You went back to your senses and kicked him in his foot, making him shout in pain.

The "mystery boy" chased the exhibitionist to get your purse. You waited for him. You almost cried but you didn't show any signs. After minutes of waiting, he came to you holding your purse while panting.

"T-thank you... W-what's your name by the way?" you asked shyly.

"Oh. Im Byun BaekHyun. BaekHyun for short."while giving his cheesiest smile.

"B-baek H-hyun from EXO-K?!!?!!?!?" Your mouth formed an O-Shape when you heard his name.

"M-hmm. You know... your cute when you're angry and you're pretty when your crying."

You felt shy . You dont know if he is joking or stating the truth. You did a 45 degree bow at him. "Im sorry for the rudeness that i've shown you earlier..."

He patted you on the head, "Its okay. Didn't i say you're cute when you're angry??" You blushed hard..

"Lemme take you home... Its pretty dangerous here, especially at night."

 

---

 

As you've reached your house, you faced him, shyly.... "T-thanks..."

Then he gave you a peck on your cheeks, "Goodnight!"

 

You opened the door and saw your mom waiting for you. "Oh you're back... " She said while fixing the sofa.

"Uhmm, yeah." as you smiled.

"What's wrong with you? Ever since you've entered the house, you're smiling like an idiot. Wae??" your mom asked...

"Ahh. nothing.... Something really good happened..." You quickly ran to your room and jumped at your bed. You started squealing like crazy.

You searched for your phone but its not in your bag...

Suddenly, a stone hit your window. You peeked outside and saw Baekhyun waiting for you. You opened the window but another stone was thrown... The stone landed on your forehead, leaving scratches on it...

You saw him laugh a little. You just pouted at him. You sneaked downstairs.. You saw that the lights in the room of your mother is out. She is already asleep.. You went outside to see Baekhyun waiting for you.

"Mom is already sleeping so you can go in now... Besides, its cold here."

"Is it really okay?" as he peeped inside your house..

You grabbed his hands and quietly went in...

As the two of you entered your room, he suddenly hugged you. He kissed your reddish forehead... You blushed hard as you pushed his abs lightly...

"Sorry..."  he said while pouting...

You just laughed at his cuteness...

He then searched for a first aid kit and gently cured your wounds.

Then. he kissed you passionately as you closed your eyes and blushed.

Suddenly, the door of your room opened...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

SORRY guys for not updating... Too busy with school works and all... *bows*

Anyways, the chapter is long so LOL... :)))

How about clicking the "subscribe" button... :)))

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRiBE... thanksss. >////<

Here's my another fanfic... Please also comment and subscribe... :)))

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/243140/be-my-slave-comedy-romance-you-sehun-chanyeol

LOVE YOU GUYSSS. :)))) kekeke

 

 

---

 

I wonder who opened the door... TADADAAN.!! :))