CHAPTER 5

My Pabo Seatmate

"Aniyo... Im not yet done." You stared at him, wondering what he'll do next. He hugged you from behind and started 'confessing' again to you. You can feel his hot breath on your cheeks as he speaks, "If i hadn't made the move, I wouldn't be able to talk to you like this. Did you know how scared Iam when I approached you in the park, on our first meeting? Im scared that time that i bumped you... that maybe my plan will fail." He tightened his hugged, which made you blush even more. You can feel his heart beat a thousand times. Your heart responded to his and begun thumping hard. "At first, i thought that its useless to go to school because of that fangirls swarming around me, sticking around me. I didn't like that feeling. I want to have a normal school life, the oi can enjoy even without those fangirls around... Then, there is this one girl who sits just right infront of me who didn't even noticed me. I thought that i didn't exist in your world. That's when i've realised that i've been watching you the whole time. Your simple cute smile will make my heart... no, will make me melt. Your smile sends butterflies in my stomach. It made my heart beat fast the moment i saw your gentle smile..."

 

Those words made your cheeks burn. You let go from his tight hug. You cant control your feelings anymore. It feels like your gonna burst anytime. "L-lower y-your face..." You ordered him as you faced sidewards to prevent from meeting his eyes. He did what you have told him and leaned closer to your face, to maintain the eye level. You cupped his face as you blushed real hard. "C-close your e-eyes..." You stuttered as you ordered him. He did it and closed his eyes. You can see his face real red... You leaned closer to his cheeks while feeling his breath. You looked at him and studied his features. His puffy cheeks, those kissable lips, those rabbit-like eyes, those eyelashes made your face blush even more. You shyly kissed him on his cheeks as his eyes widened in surprise. "B-BWOH?!" His cheeks are as red as strawberries and you can feel his words stammer. You snapped out of your thoughts and pinched his ears which made him groan in pain. "Dont worry, even if you're like that, i LOVE YOU TOO.!" You leave him there, standing like an idiot. He cant find his right words to match his feelings. He's dumbfounded. You just giggled at his reactions. "YAH, Oppa, are you just going to stand there?" When he heard the word 'OPPA' his face blushed again... He just smiled at you. Those sweet, warm smile made butterflies go around your stomach. You've seen the sweetest smile he has ever given to you. You blushed shyly as you walked faster but he caught your hands. He holds it gently as the two of you swayed your hands. He whispered to your ear, sending shivers down to your spine, "I know thats what you like about me."

 

 

The two of you were walking while holding each  others hands. You cant glance at him because you're afraid that he might catch you looking at him.

You've reached the park, the first place you have met him. Children are busy playing with each other. As you have walked near the kids, the children started squealing, especially the girls as they saw the two of you having their sweet moment... You removed your hand from his grip. You cant hold his sweetness anymore. He suddenly hugged you from behind as he calls the children, "YAH, Isn't this noona very beautiful? Were like couples aren't we? But... i dont know if she is my 'girlfriend' or not... I dont know if she will agree." The children teased the two of you as your face became red.

The boys said "Noona, just say YES to the poor AHJUSSI..."

The girls replied to the boys, "PABO, Oppa is not an ajussi. Just look how handsome he is. Plus, he is too young to be called an ahjussi..."

Baekhyun smirked at you, agreeing to what the children have said... You escaped from his hug and spoke to the children, "This PABO one is this AHJUSSI." You smirked at him. Baekhyun was surprised from what you have said. You ignored him and continued your speech. "I wouldn't let him hug me if this Unnie dosen't love him and isn't her boyfriend right?!" The girls squealed and jumped as they cheered the two of you. You glanced at Baekhyun just to saw his ears real red and blushed from embarrassment...

You leaved Baekhyun there standing while you treated the children some ice cream.... Baekhyun snapped out of his senses and followed you. After treating the children, you saw a swing and quickly sat on one of the swings. Baekhyun leaved you there to bus some ice cream for the both of you.

Baekhyun returned while holding two cones of ice cream. He handed one ice cream to you with a beamy smile.

 

You remembered the time that you're always looking at the window every class. You are one of his fangirls but he didn't knew, you're not like the other fangirls who sticks around him like a glue.. If he knew that he is the SOLE REASON why are you like this, he'll be surprised. You're eating your ice cream happily while having this thoughts. You spotted a bus with the EXO-M's poster sticked on the bus' side passing over the road while still eating the ice cream. You remembered the time that you're one of those fangirls that wants him.

 

You stared at your ice cream for a while but Baekhyun interrupted you. He put some ice cream on your cheeks which made you pout. He kissed that part which made you blush more. He whispered to your ears gently, "You were ignoring me and to think we just got together." You smiled at him teasingly and pinched his cheeks... "OWW, what was that for?!" He pouted. "Thats what you get for suddenly kissing me." But you made a small peck at his cheeks which made the two of you blushed... You closed your eyes as you feel  the cold breeze touching your skin....


"I wish the time will stop at this moment..."

 

"I wish the time will stop at this moment..."
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

WOOH.

Just finished writing this ...

My mind is stuck while writing this so IM REALLY SORRY for the lame ending... *bows 101 times.*

LOVE YOU GUiSE! <3

:">