CHAPTER 3

My Pabo Seatmate

You broke the kiss to see who opened the door. Cold droplets of sweat started to form on your skin’s surface. The thoughts that maybe it is your mom who opened the door scared you, but it turns out to be your little brother. He has a habit of sleep walking. Out of instinct, he slammed the door which startled you. You looked at Baekhyun just to saw him laugh at your expressions. You just pouted at him. He walked towards your direction and leaned his face towards yours. You moved back, making you lie down in the bed. You thought that he might do something erted things to you so you covered yourself with a blanket while closing your innocent eyes. He kissed your puffy, pinkish cheeks which made your face flushed. “I wont do something bad to you… but you’re still cute when you act like this. Anyways, see you tomorrow. Goodnight.” He made a small sweet peck on your puffy cheeks. Your face is already painted in red. After that sweet little kiss, he made his way out of your room. When he’s out, you started squealing like there’s no tomorrow. You grabbed your pillow and hugged it tightly. You stopped for a while and realized something… He is a member if the famous boy group, EXO-K, while you’re simply just one of his fangirls. You thought that all of those kisses, all of those moments with him are just simply his fanservice.

 

-The Next Day-

 

You woke up by the sound of your alarm clock. You threw the alarm clock by instinct and lazily got up on your bed. You have classes today. You slammed the door as you went inside your bathroom to have a nice morning bath. After ‘hours’ of shampooing and all, you went out and grabbed your uniform from the closet. You fixed your hair and went downstairs to have some breakfast.

 

You went to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. You’ve noticed that it started to rain. While waiting for the bus, someone whispered to your ears. “You have classes?”. You turned around and saw Baekhyun flashed a beamy smile to you. You just nodded at him. You can see the bus from afar and quickly fixed your things. It is still raining and you didn’t bring your umbrella or jacket. Baekhyun removed his coat and put it above your head to prevent you from getting wet. You quickly went inside the bus. It’s pretty awkward inside because no one wants to start the conversation. The bus stopped in front the gates of your school. You quickly got off as the rain stopped pouring. You cut of the awkward silence, “Why are you still here?” You shot glares at him. He just laughed at your question. “Of course, this is also MY school. Am I not allowed to go inside MY school and have classes?” your jaws dropped while you heard those words. You never knew he went to the same school with you.

You walked to the hallway going to your classroom. You’ve noticed that he’s following you. As you’ve reached your classroom, you stopped… “YAH, why are you following me? Are you a stalker?” He smirked and pointed ‘your’ classroom. “Im going in MY classroom and im not a stalker.” You hurriedly went to your seat and buried your face on your desk. He seated at the back of your chair. You never realised that he was your schoolmate, moreover your seatmate. You turned back and asked him “How come I’ve never noticed you?”. His face frowned a bit by your words. “You didn’t noticed me while im only looking at you everyday." Your face flushed when he said this sincere words to you. You can see and feel it in his eyes that he is not joking. He continued speaking…“Im always looking at you even when you’re daydreaming. I like you-------”All of the sudden, somebody interrupted your sweet conversation. “HEY, whazzup?” you turned up and saw Suho grinning at you. You looked at Baekhyun and saw him blushed  a little. His ears are really red. You just blushed by his cuteness. You snapped out of your thoughts and shot death glares to Suho. He just went back to his seat and do his own business. You went back to Baekhyun. He bowed his head to hide his reddish face. You tapped his head and turned up to look at you. He’s still blushing. “Was that just a confession?”. He just shyly nodded at you. He cant find his right words to match his emotions. He’s lost at words. You smiled at him. Suddenly, an eraser flew straight at Baekhyun’s head. His face and character suddenly changed. He stood up angrily “What the f---…” Your eyes widened and saw your teacher’s face getting red from anger; the whole class is also staring at you… More likely the girls. You didn’t notice that the teacher is already there. You’re to preoccupied by your sweet conversation. The teacher eyed the two of you. “After my class, you’ll have a detention.” You really hated detention. You’re a straight A student… that means you’re in the top of your class. And that’s a shame when a straight A student is in the detention class. He tapped you from behind but you didn’t respond to him. You just ignored him the whole time. Even if he tries to flash a smile to you, yours just flashed a smirk. As you were about to go to dreamland, the teacher suddenly talked “Class is dismissed. The students that I have mentioned to go to the detention class, Miss Han Neul and Baekhyun, follow me.” You sighed. “Ne~” The two of you lazily replied as you followed the teacher. You didn’t noticed that Baekhyun signalled Chanyeol. As you went out, Baekhyun signalled you to go first. You just nodded and went to your way.

Baekhyun spotted Chanyeol outside the classroom, fixing his locker and stuffs. “Yah, you already know what to do. I promise you that I will give it to you  later… Arasso?!” He nodded and saluted him in a cool manner…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I'm back guys...

Sorry for not updating... Many things happened... lol. XD

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE readers... :">