CHAPTER 1

My Pabo Seatmate

The rays of the sun entered your window, striking your sleepy eyes.

URGH... You bump your head on the wall because your vision is kinda blurred.

You went to the shower to have a nice bath. After minutes, you went out and dried your hair. You looked at the calendar, its Sunday! NO CLASSES... You jumped like a child who won a piece of candy.

You quickly dressed up and went downstairs as you smelled the toast and fried BACON.

 

"Goodmorning Umma." you squealed like a child.

"Ohh, you're up. Have a breakfast before going out." as she puts the eggs in the frying pan

"Ne..."

 

Hungry, you ate the whole plate consisting of toast, eggs and BACON and gulped the whole glass of mango juice.

"Umma, i need to go now. Bye.. I'll be back later.." as you dashed out of the door.

 

You waited for the bus as you listened to your earphones. After minutes of waiting, the bus came. You went inside, thinking where should you hang out. You looked at your phone, browsing the list of contacts. You remembered that your friends went to the beach today. You did not go because you have to help your mom.

Suddenly, the bus stopped at the park. You went out then walked towards a Cotton Candy shop, your favorite sweets. You ate the cotton candy like a child.

You saw a bench and sat there. You grabbed your bag and took a book. Its your favorite fiction book, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer..

You sitting there, reading a book with your earphones for hours.

You saw that its already late, people in the park started to count few.

 

As you walk the way, you bumped someone.

You heared a husky but sweet voice.

"Ohh, im sorry. Did you hurt yourself?"

 

You looked up and saw SOMEONE smiling. You felt that you knew him but you cant remember.

You just nodded to his question as a response then you drifted away.

 

As you went past him, you did not notice he is already behind you. He grabbed your wrist, then he makes you reach the wall. He jailed you by using his strong arms then leaned closer to you.

 

"I said im sorry. If that doesn't satisfy you.......................... then,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....how about a kiss for my sorry?" he smirked

 

"Y-yah!!! i dont nee-------.." you struggled harder but he is too strong for you.

 

You are angry to yourself beacause you are too weak to esape from him.

Before you could finish your words, he kissed you... passionately..

You pushed his chest but you failed.

As you struggled harder, he kissed you more........................... passionately.