Conclusion

Dilemma?

“What happened to the both of you? Seeing you scratching, elbowing, and arguing like children are better than seeing you two sitting separated like this without any noise.” Suho said and crossed his arms, looking at the two boys who usually sticking and making noise everywhere, were busy with their own things.

Baekhyun was busy with his favorite TV program while Chanyeol was busy chewing his pancake without turning around at all.

“Yah, answer me.” Suho raised his voice, not because he is angry, but he was trying to take those boys attention. Suho will not get angry if it’s unnecessary.

“Which to answer, leader?” Baekhyun answered in a flat tone, and then laughed at the funny scene in the TV program.

“What happened to the both of you? I heard you arguing so loudly last night.”

“Nothing important.” Chanyeol answered with a mouth full of pancake.

“I don’t believe. I heard Sooyeon’s name last night. Explain to me now.”

All of a sudden, Baekhyun and Chanyeol froze in their position. Sehun, who had just gone out from his room, immediately gave a look at Suho.

“Hyung, what happened to Sooyeon?”

“I don’t know, ask them.” Suho gestured to the stiff Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and Sehun immediately shot a gaze towards his hyungs.

“Yah, are you deaf?” Suho raised his voice again, he almost lost his patience.

D.O gave him a code to not get angry; Suho then sighed and messed up his hair.

“He went to Sooyeon’s apartment last night.” Baekhyun finally started his statement, and everyone was like ‘WHAT??’, even Sehun’s gaze was changed into a glare towards Chanyeol.

“And then?” Suho asked, tried to be calm, hearing a member went to a girl’s apartment in the night shocked him enough.

“You all heard Sooyeon’s explanation to Sehun about how she loves each of us, right? And she said she loves me as a woman. To be honest, I was so happy to hear that, because I love her too. I decided to go to her apartment to confess my love to her, but then I got them… kissing in her room.”

“WHAT?” All of the members said altogether, made Chanyeol lowered his head even more.

“You have to listen to me.”

And everyone focused at Chanyeol, unless Baekhyun.

“You have to listen to me too, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said noticing Baekhyun’s ignorance.

“I have my ears here,” Baekhyun pointed to his ears. “I listen with my ears, not with my eyes; I don’t have to see you.”

Chanyeol cleared his throat and started explaining, “After I know that Sooyeon loves Baekhyun, I realize that I have no chance to have her. I will not take what my friend should have…”

“Wait,” Kai cut Chanyeol’s words. “You like her too?”

Chanyeol nodded, “I like her. So, I decided to come to her apartment to confess, not even thinking to get a reply from her because I know that she loves Baekhyun.”

“And then? Why did you kiss her…in her room?” D.O asked in curiousity.

“She was sleeping when I came, so I went in. The door was opened, really. I didn’t do anything bad to her…”

“That’s why I could see them kissing deeply.” Baekhyun said with a cold tone.

“Baekhyun, listen to him.” Suho warned Baekhyun who was on his top of anger.

“Why did you kiss her?” Kai asked it because Chanyeol hadn’t answered yet and it made him curious.

“I just asked for a first kiss, and last kiss. Just that.”

“You did exactly the same as me, hyung!” Sehun suddenly exclaimed, made Suho turned his head to Sehun and shot him a questioning gaze.

“You kissed her too??”

“Eh?” Sehun scratched his head, “I thought everyone has known.”

“I wasn’t there since Sooyeon said that she loves Baekhyun.”

Sehun lowered his head in embarrassment, made the members giggled at his silliness. But then immediately back to the serious atmosphere.

“So why did you kiss her so deep?” Baekhyun asked in a normal tone, seemed like his anger had decreased after hearing Chanyeol’s explanation.

“I lost control. You know, man’s character.”

“So,” Suho spoke again, “I think it’s clear now. Baekhyun, is it clear enough for you?”

Baekhyun nodded, “I’m sorry for shouting at you last night, Yeol. I was under control because of too angry and jealous.”

“It’s okay, I deserve that. I’m sorry too for everything that has made you mad.” Chanyeol said and smiled.

All of the members exhaled in relieve. Finally the problem has finished.

“Baekhyun, what do you want to…” Suho stopped saying when he heard the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” D.O said and rushed to the door. “Ah, hi, Sooyeon!”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were suddenly stiff again.

Suho smiled to Baekhyun, “You should say something to her. She will never get the courage to confess her feelings to you, you know her.”

Baekhyun didn’t answer but gave Suho a questioning look, Suho just shrugged.

“Hi, everyone!” Sooyeon greeted brightly.

“Hello, Sooyeonie!” Everyone answered, except Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were still stiff in their position.

Chanyeol was just lowering his head more and more because he still felt ashamed for what he did last night to her. Meanwhile Baekhyun was in silent, thinking what he should say to Sooyeon.

“Hmm, D.O oppa must have made pancakes again!” Sooyeon said.

“Yes, you want some, sweet?” D.O said sweetly to the little girl.

“Mmhm, with honey. Thank you, oppa! Ah, Chanyeol oppa? What’s wrong with you?”

Chanyeol just shook his head and smiled with the silliest smile he ever shown.

And then Sooyeon noticed Baekhyun’s act was strange too. “Baekhyunie!”

“Y-yeah, dear?” Baekhyun answered with a hoarse voice.

“Eh? You haven’t drunk anything or what?”

Baekhyun cleared his throat, “Oh, ekhm, no, I have drunk a glass of water this morning.

“Good then!”

“Uh, Sooyeon-ah, I have something to say. Hmm, my room maybe?”

“Why not here?”

“I just don’t want them to know.” Baekhyun gave a code to the members, which was immediately understood by them, he needed a privacy to confess.

“Hmm, okay. None of you may eat my pancake!” Sooyeon warned the members before following Baekhyun to his room.

“I’m gonna eat it!” Kai said with a giggle.

“I will eat you after that, Jongin!” Sooyeon warned him and stuck her tongue out, which was replied by Kai, and then followed Baekhyun.

 

“Uh… Sooyeon-ah, you…love me, right?” Baekhyun asked slowly.

It made Sooyeon’s heart racing in an unbelievable rate. “Uhm, yes.”

“I… To be honest, I love you too. So much.”

Sooyeon widened her eyes and was ready to jump, until Baekhyun continued his words, “But… I think we can’t be together.”

Baekhyun had just brought her heart on a roller-coaster ride, after going up, he brought it down fast. Made Sooyeon felt some pain inside.

She merely gave him a questioning look.

“As you know, Sehun and Chanyeol have the same feeling as me. I just can’t, they are my friends, my second family too. I think being with you will hurt them indirectly. Their feelings towards you will not disappear in a short time, right?”

Sooyeon just nodded.

“I know I have hurt you too, and… I have hurt myself. Sacrificing my feelings is really hard to do. I have loved you for so long. But, I’m sorry… I didn’t give you any fake hope. For God’s sake, my love to you is real. But, you can understand, right?”

“I can…” Sooyeon said with a cracked voice, trying to calm herself.

Baekhyun, noticing her sad and also disappointed face, immediately pulled her into his hug. “I’m sorry. Love doesn’t mean to own the person, right? We still can love each other. We don’t have to have a special relationship to show our love.”

“Yeah, right…”

Baekhyun her hair softly and then looked at her. “I love you, Sooyeonie.”

“I love you too, Baekhyunie…”

And then Baekhyun leaned slowly, Sooyeon closed her eyes. Instead feeling his lips on her lips, she felt his lips touched her forehead gently for some precious seconds.

“Ah, what is this, why are we crying?” Baekhyun wiped his tears and Sooyeon’s tears, and then laughed, made she followed his laugh.

“I don’t know… Some dusts entered my eyes.” Sooyeon retorted.

Baekhyun giggled and her hair, “You have honey pancake outside. Kai is often serious with his words. He’s gonna eat yours.”

“AH! Right!”

Sooyeon opened the door and was surprised by the members in front of the door again. Their faces were different with their poker faces when they were listening to her dialogue with Sehun, their faces were so calm, and their eyes were…watering?

“You guys cried?” Baekhyun asked with his eyebrows raised.

“NO!” They exclaimed.

And then Kai shouted, “I will eat your pancake, Sooyeon!”

“YAH! Don’t you ever dare to touch my pancake!!”

***

THIS IS THE END OMG I can’t believe that it has reached the end, FINALLY.

I was in my Lack of Inspiration Syndrome (lol what) for more than a month! I have read many fictions but I didn’t get any inspirations to finish this crack and stupid fiction.

I’m sorry for delaying it for more than a month. Or maybe you want to punish me, it’s okay.

I hope I have given you a good ending! If not, again, punish me!

AT LAST, Thank you so much for those who have read and subscribed this fic. I will try hard to make a better fic and update faster TT

I love you all, really!! Please keep on supporting me huhuhu ~minxian~