Leaving again??

Dilemma?

 

“What?? You’re going to Thai?” Sehun said in a loud voice to his call-friend on the phone, it’s you.

You nodded, even you know that Sehun couldn’t see your nods.

“I’m going to take-off in about…” You stopped to see your watch, “… 1,5 hours again.”

“What?? Yah! You can’t do this. How can you tell me that you’re going to somewhere else in a short time before you take-off?” Sehun protested, you just smiled to his unlimited argument. But when you knew that it would never end, you cut Sehun’s protests.

“Sehun-ah?”

“What?” Sehun finally stopped to answer you, but still in annoyed tone.

“I’m going to Thailand. Not to the North Pole or going through Bermuda Triangle. Your respond is so overrate.”

“But I’m still annoyed. I want to meet you! I have planned to meet you today when I knew you arrived yesterday.”

“Well, come to Incheon now. You still have more than 1 hour. I’ll wait!” And you ended up the call, made Sehun glared at his phone in annoyance.

“Sehun-ah, who’s going to Thai?” D.O, who was cooking breakfast for the members, asked from the kitchen.

“Sooyeon.”

“Sooyeon? She’s just arrived yesterday from Japan, right?” Suho asked with his eyes still on TV.

“Yes… Aishhhh, she drives me nuts!!” Sehun messed up his hair stressfully, “Ah!!” and screamed when he suddenly saw Chanyeol’s head popped out from his room.

“Sooyeon is going to Thai??” Chanyeol asked.

Sehun nodded in depression, he wanted to go to the airport, but… wouldn’t it be so crowd outside since it’s the first day of summer holiday?? How could he reach Incheon in less than an hour?

But then Sehun stopped thinking when he saw Chanyeol with no more pajamas, ready to go outside.

“Hyung! Where are you going?”

“Incheon, of course. I haven’t met that kid for 3 weeks and now she’s going to leave again. I have to go.”

“Hyung, wait! I’m with you!!” Sehun said and rushed to his room to change his outfit.

Chanyeol looked at Sehun with a weird look, and then turned to the members who were also looking at Sehun.

“You guys are coming too?”

“YES!” They answered in unison and rushed each room to change their outfit. Chanyeol just laughed at the members.

***

You started to get bored of waiting at the airport. You looked at your manager who was busy with his gadget, and sighed. You regretted following your manager’s idea to come earlier to the airport, very early.

But suddenly you saw a crowd and you realize there was an (or some) other artist(s). Your mind immediately directed to EXO, you asked Sehun to come to Incheon and you really wished that they would come here.

You checked your phone if there’s any message, but you found nothing in it. You sighed and rested your back to the chair. But seconds after you sighed, your phone rang, from Baekhyun, made you smiled widely and answered the call.

“Baekhyunie!”

“Yah, how can you go to Thai when you’ve just arrived from Japan yesterday?” Baekhyun said (trying to be heard) in anger.

You just shrugged, “It’s my schedule, Baekhyunie. I can’t do anything. By the way, are you guys coming to the airport?”

“What? How can you think like that? Don’t you hear that I’m angry?”

You chuckled, Baekhyun’s effort to be heard angry is a fail.

“Well, I saw a crowd of fans and I don’t know why but I think that was you who were being chased.”

You heard Baekhyun’s laughter, together with EXO-K. And then you were surprised to Baekhyun’s voice which was so close.

“You just saw other artists. We didn’t being chased.”

You turned your head and got EXO-K smiling to you.

“Hello you naughty little girl.” Kai said with a smirk.

You immediately stood up with a wide smile.

“I know you guys will come! Give me a group hug, pleaseeee!”

And without waiting for so long, you’ve drowned in those guys hug. But then, D.O suddenly hit your head lightly.

“Aw! Why you hit me, oppa?”

“To punish you. Just arrived from Japan and go to Thai? Where do you think your home is?”

You chuckled, “Sorry… I can’t do anything… Ehm, by the way, I’m home now, right?”

D.O hit your head once again, “Stay! Don’t you think that we miss you so much?”

“Don’t you think that I miss you all so bad too?”

Your words made them smiled at you calmly.

“Well, how long will you stay at Thai?”

“I think manager oppa has told me how long, but I forgot. I only remember that it won’t be long. Less than a week. Where is he by the way…” You mumbled while searching for your manager.

“He went for a coffee, maybe.” Sehun said. You just nodded.

Next flight to Thailand at 9.30am will take-off in 10 minutes. To all the passengers, please get ready and enter the plane.’

As the announcement done, your manager came with a cup of coffee.

“Sooyeon, that’s our flight. Oh… Hey, EXO-K! When did you guys arrive?”

“Minutes ago, hyung…” Suho answered.

“Well, I have to go now. See you soon, oppadeul!” You said and waved to them, but suddenly Sehun held your hand and looked at you.

You looked at Sehun's hand and Sehun's face blankly. Sehun was going to hug you when you heard your manager called you to hurry.

"Sehun-ah, I have to go now... We'll meet again soon, okay?"

And Sehun finally released your hand and nodded with a sad face, "Bye..."

You smiled to him, "Okay, bye! See you all!" You waved to them again and ran to your manager. They waved to you until they couldn’t see you.

“What a busy kid.” Chanyeol muttered.

***