Chapter Five

Prestigious Blood

Flower In Blue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R17-r8MHq7Y&feature=related

Despair on Devil: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMEvGtM_TqQ&feature=relmfu


The tall mysterious man just stood there with a painfully blank expression on his face. It was hard to tell what he was feeling, nor what he was thinking. He just stood there, not showing any indication of him leaving. His eyes showed nothing, not even a single hint of emotion. It sent a  shiver up his spine. Was it possible to be this emotionless? 

The endless pain continued to throb in Hongki's mind, getting worse and worse with each passing by second. It pained him so much, he almost couldn't control his mind and body. If the pain in his head doesn't subside soon, he would go insane, lose control of himself. Lips starting to quiver and vision starting to blur, he just wanted to die right there. To end the pain.

Until a gentle and warm feeling started to overflow through his entire body. It erased any traces of what he felt before and left behind a fluttering feeling in his body. It was a feeling that probably no one else has ever experienced before....

...and then it was gone, all of it. It disappeared so fast, you could hardly tell it was even there. Hongki's heart finally calmed down, his whole body stopped shaking. Everything that just happened went by so fast that it was already becoming a faint memory, except for the fact that this wasn't just a coincidence. Someone clearly wants him to suffer, but no one human can have the ability to give you a shattering, cracking feeling in your mind. 

Remembering that he wasn't alone, he quickly got up to save himself from anymore embarrassment. Hongki lifted his face to where the man was...well, use to be. He wasn't there anymore. He just disappeared without leaving anything to show he was there. Snapping out of his curiousity, he took a glance at the nearest clock. Lunch had already ended half an hour ago, meaning he was 25 minutes late for his class after lunch.

His eyes widened in panic. Despite the fact that the "event" felt like few minutes, it somehow ended up to be almost an hour. How was he suppose to explain that he was almost half an hour late? Shout out that something was trying to kill him? For other people, they probably would've just ditched the class right there and headed back to back to their dorms. Feelings of stress and anxiety was starting to overwhelm him. He wanted to fulfill his dreams of becoming a singer, but if this continued on... how was that going to be possible? His goal was starting to stretch away from him, seeming so far away to achieve. 

Grabbing his books and other stuff that were left abandoned on the floor, he quickly ran for his next class. He tried to make up a reason for why he's ridiculously late, but everything that came to his mind seemed ridiculous and unbelieveable. If only he had a normal life to begin with, but at this point, it was impossible. He ran and ran until his lungs were about to burst. It was already bad enough that he was late with no excuse, why did his next class have to be at the 3rd floor at the other end of the school?

Finally reaching his destination, he stumbled through the door, gasping for air while gripping his chest. Hongki can hear the snickers and whispers among the class. This was embarrassing and it was just the first day.

"Nice of you to join our class half hour after it started. Do you have an excuse for your tardiness?" The teacher looked up from his textbook and glanced at Hongki, examining him up and down.

"S-sorry, It's just that I l-lost my school m-map and got lost..." He couldn't stop stuttering. The way his teacher looked at him made him a nervous wreck, and even worse, everyone in class was staring at him while giggling under their breaths.

"Hmm, common excuse used by new students... fine, very well. Take a seat." His teacher let out a huge sigh and went back to writing notes on the white board.

Sitting down in an empty desk beside a boy who was sleeping, he rested his head against his arms. An entire day hasn't even passed yet he was physically and mentally exhausted. He took back what he said this morning about today being relaxing and peaceful. He was still breathing really hard and his head still ached. He could hear the voice of his teacher droned on and on about his lecture. He faced his desk, trying to rest for a bit from exhaustion. There on his desk was tiny little scribbles. It was messy and small, but his eye sight was good enough to be able to tell what was written there.

"Eyyj uqus zlig jnbyl wycham...nbys quhn nby jlymncacjom wfjjx..." He whispered each letter quietly to himself. Who would write this here? For some reason, something was telling him to write it down somewhere. Ripping out a piece of paper, he quickly scribbled it down. He was not sure why he wrote it down, his instincts just told him to.

"Ah, I see we have another late student. Come in and take a seat."

Glad that another student was late beside himself, he looked up to see who it was the other unlucky student. His mouth dropped and his eyes widened at who entered.

It was the same boy from before.


Author's Note

Oh my god! I'm sorry this was yp really late! D: I didn't expect Gr. 9 to give out THAT much homework! >n< My days has been occupied by homework and when i'm done, I'm thoroughly exhausted! And when I do have a free day, I'm somehow dragged into a social event with friends or something like that O_O Well at least the good news is that my Language Arts teachers gives us some time to write what ever we want, so I can write this a little bit day by day in class :D

P.S. I am so sorry about the length for this chapter! I didn't want to keep you guys waiting but I also didn't want this to be so short QnQ

P.S.S The weird random letters on the desk is something I learned in school :3 totally random fact

P.S.S.S for some reason, my little cousin wants me to write a story about Jongkey O^O Be expecting for a Jongkey fanfic, but not any time soon probably