Chapter One

Prestigious Blood

Because of the maintenance, I had to re-type this chapter (well not re-type becuz i saved it in a document) I'm going to edit a few things and make it  a bit longer :3


His eyes gently opened at a loud voice through the intercom announcing their arrival in 10 minutes. Hongki slowly yawned and stretched as far as the space he was in allowed. He sighed when he realized he was in an airplane, off to his new home in Ikeda in japan. Hongki was starting to get a little homesick, not that it was his home anymore. Sure, the people he knew made fun of him because of his girly features back in Seoul, but he has friends that stick with him all the way. He hates the fact that he won't be able to see Heechul and Yonghwa for a long time, but at least he can talk to them through phone and E-mail. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Osaka International Airport. Local time is 6:03pm and the temperature is -16 ℃. On behalf of Asiana Airlines, myself and the entire crew would like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice evening."

Hongki scratched his head and unbuckled his seatbelt, preparing to get in line and grab his luggages in the overhead compartment. Everywhere he looked, everyone seemed happy and excited to be in Ikeda...well everyone but himself. Sure, moving to a new town you've never been to before seems exciting, but Hongki is more paranoid than excited. People in Seoul have been neglecting him and others have been calling him a freak. He's scared that people here would treat him the same way. Why? Because he's not exactly normal your typical normal teenager.

Ever since he was a little boy, he's been seeing these abnormal things... horrifying things. Hongki told his parents and his friends about this, but his parents told him that he has a wild imagination while his friends started to cry because they were frightened. It's been happening to him until he was 9, where they left him alone for once, so he lead a normal life for awhile. Sadly, the torturous sights of these things re his 15th birthday. It was like someone has put a curse on him just to make himself suffer, and to make it worse, when they came back, they were more violent then when he was a little kid. They actually killed his parents and injured other people closed to him. They all had different forms but there was one thing they have in common, they all give Hongki a cold chill up his neck when they were near by. For a while now, he has been researching about this, and every single time he gets close to something, it's always a dead end. It's so frustrating. Even all the books in the library back in Seoul weren't much of a help. Maybe books here in Ikeda would help.  

Getting out of the plane, the air around him instantly turned cold with soft, sparkling snow falling on Hongki's coat. The snow...It certainly brings back memories of when he was still living in Seoul. Despite his history back there, apart from Heechul and Yonghwa, he met someone else that gave Hongki a warm feeling inside. Yes, him. The one who  didn't care who he was and clung himself to Hongki without a second thought. They met on a snowy day in the park. He was the kind of kid who was friendly to everyone, despite who they are. Although his name was unknown, Hongki couldn't help but somehow get attracted to him. His life somehow seemed worth living again, sadly, the unknown boy had to move away. Hongki felt devasted at that time, as if life was ending, but also relieved. He didn't want the few people who actually cared for him to be hurt, or worse dead.

That was the past now, and he has to move on.

~*~

 


Author's Note

Yaay!~ First Chapter came out sooner then I thought :3 I tried to change my style of writing and decided to write in 3rd person OwO Haha, Hope it's good, it's like the second time writing in 3rd person xD  Took me a SRSLY long time to do research for this chapter D:< Why? Because there isn't much websites about Ikeda and I needed to search about the weather, tourist attractions, the local neighborhoods, and the airport there and what airline ppl go on to go to Ikeda from Seoul so I could make this story seem realistic (haha yeahh, for a supernatural fanfic >.<)

P.s Haha, it seems that writing a story with a song that fits with the chapter helps alot :3 I wrote this with the song "Winter Rose" and "Bolero" By TVXQ and It seems to help me get over my writer's block ^^ Try reading this chapter with the song playing in the background, makes everything more dramatic :)

@XxBeyondXx Ooohh yeaa, I forgot you don't like blood OwO Nope, I'm not trying to make you barf :P Srry bout the blood Cx

@leehongkifan1234 Srry to say, but no I didn't D: I kind of based this off of the Hush, Hush saga, Vampire Academy Saga, and Awakened :O Though the Fallen Series sounds good :3 I think I just found another book series to go beg my dad for xD

@an_lee Omgg rlly? :D I like to read these kinds of stories too, where it's all non human beings :3 Theres just something about it seems soo cool!