Chapter Two

Prestigious Blood

Absolute silence. That was what mainly described where he was. He was at satsukiyama park after a long day of endlessly unpacking and decorating his room. Another reason he came to Ikeda was because of achieving his dream of becoming a famous singer. He entered a musical academy through a scholarship because of his singing. It was like an angel singing from above. The whole reason why he wanted to achieve that dream was to make his parents proud of him. When he was little, everyday he would sing and proclaim to his parents that someday he would be a famous singer. That dream... was still very much alive and strong in his heart after many years.

Looking up, the sky is noticeably a lot more brighter then usual, bright with twinkling tiny stars and streams of white flowing ribbons with a mixture of black and blue. It was as if the stars were putting on a play. The milky way. After noticing, hongki left out a huge gasp. He has never seen the milky way before, and seeing it now, it was like something from a dream. Beautiful and other worldly.

Then the cruel reality came back and hit him straight in the back. If only this really was all a dream, than he would wake up and laugh at how his dream was really weird and unbelievable and than he would go down stairs to eat one of his mother's delicious dish for breakfast.

The cold breeze gently bit at his skin as they flew by. Hot tears started to gather in in his eyes and rolled down his frost bitten cheeks. "Why me...? Why am I cursed with this!? What have I ever done that was so bad to deserve this?!" Hongki started to spit out questions he knew that couldn't be answered. He punched a tree nearby to release his frustration. He doesn't even know why he can even see them when no one else can. "Why....why am I still even alive?"

Tears started trickling down his cheeks. Hongki slowly slid to the ground with one hand still on the rough bark, covering his mouth with his other hand in attempt to stop himself from crying, but ended in failure. He just sat there, alone and crying his heart out.

 

Suddenly, something started to tug on his coat. Looking up and wiping his eyes with his sleeves, there was a little boy, no older than 6, standing by side him, also crying uncontrollably.

"T-take me to my mommy!" The little boy cried loudly. He was gripping very tightly onto Hongki's coat with terrified eyes. Why was a little boy out this late at night? Hongki just couldn't leave him out alone like this.

"Do you know where your mom?" The boy nodded, still sobbing. He took Hongki's hand and started walking out the park.

Walking after what seemed like miles and miles, they both walked to an abandoned building just right outside town. It was a rusty three story building with no windows and only one entrance. It gave him the goosebumps just thinking about going in there.

The boy abruptly yanked his hand out of Hongki's and took a step forward towards the building. "Ah, is your mommy in here?" Hongki really doubted that his mom would be in there. Who would be crazy enough to go in there at this time of the night?  Hearing that the boy wasn't answering, he looked towards his direction, only to see that he was gone.

"Crap, did he go in there alone?!" That place couldn't be trusted and it could be dangerous inside. He ran inside to look for the kid, to see that it was completely empty. Inside was full of broken glass and and trash. Even though he's been in that place for 5 seconds, there's an ominous feeling luming over him.

"Heheh...You're really stupid to fall for that old routine..." Hongki instantly froze right on the spot. Oh crap..
 Did he just fall into a trap? He should've trusted his instincts and got out of there as soon as he set foot into the place. He had to get out of there. 

"There's no use trying to escape, all entrances are locked."  The unknown voice said through the room. Looking up, Hongki can see a small figure perked on top of a broken chandelier. After his eye sights adjusted to the absolute darkness, his eyes widened in surprise.

It was the little boy who came to him for help earlier, only, he didn't look...human. His eyes are fully black with red pupils, the corner of his mouth stretched all the way to his ear, and the end of each of his fingers were enlarged and pointed. The feeling anxiety and fear quickly over took him. God, how could he fall into his trap?! What did he want from him? 

"hmm...What do I want from you?" He started, somehow able to read his mind. "It should be obvious...I want immortality and power! Only you can give me that!"

"W-what? I don't know what your talking about, but you got the wrong person!"

"Don't lie to me! I know you have it! Give it to me!" The boy lunged towards Hongki at full speed, claws readying to slash through his body. He managed to dodge out of the way, but he didn't move fast enough. Blood dripping and leaking through his coat, he gripped tightly on his side in pain. At this point, he was done for. There was no way out, and he was losing blood, fast.

"Give it to me now and i'll give you a quick dea-"  The boy stopped talking instantly and walked back slowly with terrified eyes.

all of a sudden, something blocked his vision. Dammit, was there another one of those things?!

"N-No..Noo!"  A high pitched scream pierced his ears. It was so high, it felt like his head was going to explode.

After the scream stopped and silence came again, whatever was blocking his vision was gone and he could see again. The boy was no longer there and whoever else was there was also gone. It was like the event never happened, except the pain in his side proved that it did.

Dizziness overtook him and his vision blurred. He lost consciousness and fell.


  Woot! Sup everybody! This chapter was suppose to be on AFF a few days ago, but my parents kept dragging me out of the house to do "family stuff" for the past three days D: so if you were tired of the wait, blame them >.< Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

(even though this comment wasn't there after the maintenance) @Leehongkifan1234 Yeahh, The Hush Hush saga is really good :3 it's about fallen angels and as usual, romance xD I suggest that you should read it ^^ and I think the book is reduced to $4.99, so it's pretty cheap and its amazing!