What A Fine Time To Wake Up

Second Time Around

"I hope you realize how stupid your being."

T.O.P smiles snuggling even closer against my back. We seem to be laying down on a floor, and I turn my body to face him. 

"I know" I sigh. 

His eyes spread before laughing. "Yah!" He inches himself even closer wrappin his arms around me to tickle me. "If you know you're being dumb, why put us through this."

I laugh not having an answer to his question. "In some strange way it makes sense."

"Us being together makes sense." He says pressing his head to mine. "No matter what happens, you will always come back to me.

I snuggle even closer into his hold, burrying myself in the scent of his jacket. "I don't deserve you."I feel him laugh and I become curious. "What?"

"That's perfectly fine" he chuckles. "I don't deserve you either...why you chose me is something I'll never understand."

I smile holding him tighter. 

"But you know what?" He says before kissing the top of my head. "I'm glad that you did."

After a long silence I say..."Me too."

He pokes me in the middle of my forehead. "Good, so stop being such an idiot so we can get back together."

I pull back from him and begin playing with his hand. I press it against my face closing my eyes. "It's not that simple."

"Why?"

"Because..." I begin. "You're kind of a ."

The look he's giving me is priceless and I can't help but laugh. "What else am I supposed to do? You've given me no other options!"

I'm not sure how to respond, so I don't say anything.

"I'm in love...of course that's going to make me a little crazy."  

"Yeah I'll say" I smile as he my cheek softly. 

"I promise...as soon as we sort everything out we can take our time and do everything like a real couple."

"What is everything?" I smile even bigger.

"Like...going on real dates and spending hours talking on the phone and...this?" He trails off leaning in to kiss me. 

My insides are squirming from the contact. I feel lightheaded and dream-like as he's kissing me. My hands latch onto his face, slowly burrying themselves in his hair as he kisses me. Things are starting to move a little more quickly as we can't stop...clothes are starting to disappear and new sensations are starting to arise...

"Devon!!!!" I hear my mom yell to me. "If you don't get up now, you'll be late for work!"

My eyes flash open in a glare as I'm staring into a T.O.P-empty room. I look next to me hoping to see him there but there is no one. I sit up in my bed and begin thrashing about beating my pillow to a pulp because I had awoken from my amazing dream.

~~~~

guys...first of all let me apologize for not updating in forever...things with me are going a little crazy which is why i wrote this mini TOP/Devon fluff...i didn't even bother making a picture b/c this part is so short, just know more is coming...

i've partially been distracted with my new story called SHINee Is The Father...it's unlike anything i've ever writen and i encourage all of you to check it out...but thank you so much for staying loyal to me as a writer, you have no idea how much i appreciate it...leave me comments, hope everything is going well for you guys...

much love...pce!