starting the press conference

K-Pop's New Power Couple

Thanks to the one subscriber (who subscribed within 5 minutes of the post, I’m flattered), I’m back with another chapter J Hope you like it!

 

                The two took a town car to the press conference held in front of SM’s company building. They started going over what kind of things they would say. Sunny was on her way to a photo shoot, so she accompanied them.

“Unnie, can you give us questions that the reporters might ask? I want to be ready.” Tiffany begged her.

Sunny clapped her hands, excited. “Yay! Okay, I’ll do it!”

With a deep voice, she held out an air microphone to the two. “How long have you been dating?”

“Oh, the president told me how to answer this one.” Tiffany told Nichkhun.

“Well, around the time the promotions for The Boys is when we first started seeing each other as a couple.” Tiffany answered.

“Why have you suddenly decided to become public with your relationship?” Sunny asked.

“I’ll take this one, babe.” Nichkhun said, putting an arm around her waist. “I wanted to watch all of the performances for Taetiseo, but it was hard for me since I would have had to keep my identity concealed. I want to be able to support Tiffany with a full heart, not hidden.”

“Good answer.” Tiffany smiled to Nichkhun.
He poked her arm. “Don’t forget that you’re not the only one who’s good at this sort of thing.”

“Next question.”

“When was your first kiss?”

Tiffany and Nichkhun looked at each other.
“What should we say to that one?” Nichkhun asked her.

“When do you want it to be?”

He thought about it. “I don’t want it to seem like we took the relationship too fast, but not too slow either. How many months have we been dating already?”

                Nichkhun was interrupted by the sudden stop of the car. The door opened and coordinators forced the two to exit the vehicle. The two were both in deep thought about the question. The first one to snap out of the daze was Nichkhun. He grabbed Tiffany’s hand, bringing her back to earth. They walked together to the table with microphones on it, their hands entangled. The conference started immediately when they got there. Apparently, the two were late and everyone had been waiting for them.

An SM representative started speaking. Tiffany looked at Nichkhun and squeezed his hand.

Is she nervous? He thought to himself. Now that I think about it, my heart is racing. I speak in front of people all the time, why is this different?

                The conference began. Too many reporters were waving their hands in the air trying to get their questions answered.

“Yes, you in the red blazer.” Nichkhun called, pointing to a reporter up in the front.

                The questions they asked were pretty straightforward, the same that any couple would be asked. Occasionally, the questions that Sunny asked them would pop up. They repeated their answers word for word.

Tiffany pointed to a woman in a black dress. “Yes, ma’am in the dress.”