the agreement

K-Pop's New Power Couple

Lol, so I’m writing this fic to prove that I don’t care if Nichkhun (my ultimate bias) is in a relationship with Tiffany. Well as a Hottest I care, but I’m not anti-fangirling at the rumors that they’re dating. I’ve had this idea for awhile and these two would be the perfect couple for my little experiment. So I hope you enjoy this first chapter. If you want another update, subscribe. Even if I have only one subscriber, I will always update.

 

“Can you be my boyfriend?” She asked him matter of factly.

Nichkhun was taken aback by the sudden request. He didn’t detest it, it just got him off guard.

“Okay, that sounded a little weird. Let me explain.” Tiffany started, bringing Nichkhun out of his daze.

“Well, Taetiseo is doing really good with our promotions, and we’re planning on releasing another mini-album soon. That goes for 2PM too, right? You’re making a comeback soon?” Tiffany asked him.

Nichkhun, still speechless, only nodded.

“Well, look at it. We’re super close, your parents love me, and we’re both part of super famous idol groups that are coming back soon. You and I are always together on talk shows, we’re some of the most prominent faces in K-Pop. If we got together, we would be K-Pop’s next power couple. We would be the power couple.” She explained. “I mean, you’re not interested in anyone at the moment, right? This could work perfectly on both of our behalves.”

“Now that you put it like that, it wouldn’t hurt. Sure, I’ll be your boyfriend.” He told her.

“Good!” She said, giving the brown haired man a cute thumbs up. She quickly took out her phone and dialed. “President, yes I asked him. Yes, he agreed. Okay, understood, goodbye.” She said into the phone.

                Nichkhun raised an eyebrow at her. She only laughed at the weirdness of their relationship circumstance.

“SM Ent’s president has already scheduled a press conference in anticipation of our binding.” Tiffany told Nichkhun. “Now all we have to do it show up and act cute together.”