back in the town car

K-Pop's New Power Couple

Mianhe if you feel like the story is going too slow. By the way, remember to comment please. No one likes a silent reader.

=============================================

“When was your first kiss?” Tiffany hesitated to answer the question.

The reporters seemed to all simultaneously raise an eyebrow at her. The question rang in her head and seemed to stump her.

Like a gentleman, Nichkhun swooped in to save her. “It was just recently, actually.”

The crowd was caught by surprise. “Tiffany, the nice girl she is, came with me to watch Jang Wooyoung’s debut stage on M Countdown. We went to get ice cream afterwards and it just happened.” Nichkhun smiled.

“Why did you wait so long after how long was it, about 8 months?” Another reporter asked.

Tiffany decided to take the lead again. She leaned onto Nichkhun and began speaking. “Well this guy here is very sweet. He wanted to take things slow.”

                The conference went on for about another 20 minutes, by this time, the reporters had asked all the couple questions under the sun. Throughout the entire thing, the two showed plenty of skinship, only giving the reporters more to talk about. The two were both exhausted as they climbed into the town can when the conference had finally ended.

“Good job, babe.” Nichkhun laughed.

“And to you, Khunnie.” Tiffany replied, poking fun at him.

“Let’s go on a date tomorrow, Tiffany.” Nichkhun said to her.

“Ah, so sudden.” Tiffany smiled.

“Well, it’ll be our first date as a public official couple. The press will eat it up.” He explained.

“Aw, my Nichkhunnie is such a smarty pants.” Tiffany said in English.

“Alright. I’ll pick the place.” She replied.

“It has to be somewhere appropriate for couples and very public.” He told her.

“I know, I know. Just let me think.” Tiffany pouted.

Nichkhun looked at her and waited for an answer.

“I would say we could go to a coffee shop, but…” She started. Nichkhun interrupted her.

“No, that’s a great idea. That’s where a lot of scandals happen, so it’ll be perfect.”

Tiffany giggled. “Yeah, we should go to the same coffee shop that Taecyeon & Jessica had their scandal.”

Nichkhun frowned. "Wait, I don't want to copy Taec and Jess. Nevermind, let's think of another place...."

=====================================

Aish, I’m getting too used to writing these short chapters. Thanks for all the subscribes in just one day J I’m so happy that I’ll start writing the next chapter right after I update this one!!!

The next chapter will be good. Tune in for Khunffany’s date at the coffee shop.

Leave a comment on where you think they should go on their date.!!