the date II

K-Pop's New Power Couple

Well, it's been awhile since I updated this. Sorry. I don't know why, but I got bored with writing this fic and decided to write new ones. But since I recently got a few more subcribers for this fic, as I promised, I'll continue.

I am such an idiot. The last update was really short. Sorry about that. I accidently only uploaded a part of the chapter that I wrote. So here is the rest of the chapter. I'll get started with writing the next one.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

The two smiled at each other and hugged.

“I’ve been waiting for you, let’s go.” Tiffany said. Nichkhun took her arm and they walked to the elevator.

“So where are we going, honey?” Tiffany asked Nichkhun as if she didn’t already know.

“It’s a surprise.” Nichkhun chuckled.

            They took another town car on the way to the place of their date. The entire time, the two engaged in cute conversation, telling the viewers about fake times that they spent together. When they pulled up to the place, Tiffany was overjoyed.

“Aww, Khunnie! Namsam Tower? You knew that I wanted to come here?”

“Well of course my darling, Sooyoung told me that before your debut that when you got a boyfriend, you wanted to come here with him.” Nichkhun lied.

            Tiffany ran to hug him. She jumped up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She took his hand and pulled him into the cable car building.

            The cable car was bigger than Tiffany expected. The camera crew took up half of the huge cable car, leaving a small space for the other people wanting to ride it. As it started moving, Tiffany desperately grabbed onto Nichkhun’s arm. He looked down at her, her eyes shut tightly.

“Tiffany” He called.

With her eyes still closed, she answered, “Yes?”

“Are you afraid of heights?” He asked her with one raised eyebrow.

She shook her head.

“Then open your eyes.” He demanded.

She did as she was told. The car shook for a second. Tiffany gasped and closed her eyes again. Nichkhun took Tiffany’s hand to calm her down.

“Don’t worry. We’re almost there.” Nichkhun said to her. He started petting her head.

            When the cable car stopped, Tiffany let Khun’s hand go and ran off before anyone else. Nichkhun turned to the camera and smiled, giving them a shrug before going to find Tiffany.

            She was sitting on a bench outside the cable car tower, catching her breath. Nichkhun sat beside her, rubbing her back. He waited until the cameras caught up before saying what he was going to say.

“Tiffany, I really like you.” He said slowly so that the microphones could clearly pick it up. “…but if you lie to me again…” He trailed off his sentence, not finishing it. Instead, he stood up and held out his hand.

“Let’s go!” He said to her.

            The couple walked arm in arm up to the tower. The stairs were nothing to the two idols. They met people & fans’ gazes as they climbed the stairs, just smiling at their curious looks. When they reached the top, they stood still, regaining composure. Hey, idols are humans too.

“Where should we go first, babe?” Nichkhun asked her. “The teddy bear museum, the locks, or the tower?”

Tiffany thought for a second.

“I’ve already been here before, so I don’t want to go the teddy bear museum, but even if you came to the tower everyday, you wouldn’t get tired of the view from up there.” She said.

            Without an answer, she pulled Nichkhun’s arm and dragged him to the tower entrance.

“Have you even been here before, Khunnie?” Tiffany asked him.

He shook his head. “No, but I’m glad my first time is with you.” He said, kissing her cheek. Tiffany giggled.

“What do we go first then?” Nichkhun asked Tiffany who was still dragging him along.

“First, we get in line to go up the elevator. You know it’s the fastest elevator in the world?”

This notion sort of troubled him. It was his turn to be a bit afraid.

“Ah, Khunnie! Let’s take a picture!” Tiffany shouted, pointing to the picture station.

“We take it here, then if we like it, we can buy it upstairs. I’ve only taken photos here with friends and family, never with a guy.”

He obliged and went with her.

“One, two, three.” The photo lady counted before taking it. Other people in line were filming and taking pictures of them as they took their photo.

            They got back in line after the photo and awaited the elevator. Soon enough, the two squeezed in the elevator with 10 other people. Only one cameraman fit in there with them. The shooting was extremely awkward for everyone in there, especially Tiff and Khun who were be shot unusually close up.

            The freaked out Nichkhun who has never been on the fast elevator tensed his body as the elevator rose. Tiffany felt him beside her, and did what he had done for her. She took his hand and squeezed as hard as she could. When the elevator doors opened, and a staff lead the group out, Nichkhun quickly tried to regain composure before exiting.

            Nichkhun was amazed when they stepped into the room. Seeing it for the first time, he quickly shuffled over to the window to see the view.

“Omo, we’re so high up.” Nichkhun smiled. He noticed name of place on the window, under them a number followed by “km”. “Tiffany, what’s this?” He asked, pointing to the words on the windows.

“This is how far the place is from this exact spot.” She explained. “Hey, let’s go find Thailand!” She suggested, taking his hand.

            They walked hand in hand around the place, looking at each window. They passed so many different places. New York, USA. Busan, South Korea. Quebec, Canada. Shanghai, China. Tokyo, Japan. Osaka, Japan. Rome, Italy. Finally, they reached Bangkok, Thailand.

Tiffany looked around and spotted an American.

“Excuse me.” She said in English, stopping the American couple. “Do you mind taking a picture of us, please?” She asked, handing them the camera.

“Sure, no problem.” The American man replied. He took the picture, then returned the camera with a small bow, impressing the two idols.

“Do you want to look at the gift store?” Tiffany asked Nichkhun. He shrugged. “Sure.”

            They looked around for a while. Nothing really stood out to them.

“Wait a sec, I need to use the bathroom.” Nichkhun told her. She let go of his hand and he walked away to find it. Tiffany decided to use this time to buy him something secretly. She looked to the camera.

“Let’s go before he gets back.” She said, gesturing the cameraman to follow her.

           

            It took Nichkhun a few minutes to find her again, since she didn’t stay and wait for him. He found her sitting at a two person table with a bag.

“I see you found something.” He said. She nodded, then pulled out two black markers and two wooden tiles.

“What is this for?” He asked her.

            Tiffany explained about how couples write on these wooden tiles, then stick them on the wall. Nichkhun understood and the two wrote short messages on the tiles as the camera recorded them. When they were finished, they showed the tiles to the camera and read what they wrote aloud. Nichkhun went first.

“To Tiffany Hwang, my sassy, beautiful, and talented girlfriend. During our time together, you have brought me nothing but smiles and happiness. Though I know I have many flaws, you continue to look at me. For this, I am grateful. Thank you.” He wrote thank you in Korean, Thai, English, & Chinese and also drew a picture of what looked like he and Tiffany holding hands.

“Is that supposed to be me?” Tiffany giggled. Embarrassed Nichkhun scratched his head. “…yeah.”

Next was Tiffany’s turn. She wrote “To” in English, then Nichkhun’s name in Thai, which impressed Nichkhun himself. “To นิชคุณ หรเวชกุล. On the days that I am having a rough time, just knowing that I’ll see your face soon is enough to make me forget out my everyday troubles. Even though we haven’t shared much time together, I hope the times that we share ahead will be even better.” Her tile was decorated with a whole bunch of hearts. With help with one of the staff, they placed their tile on the wall with all of the others.

“Shall we head down then?” Nichkhun suggested. “Yeah, let’s go.” Tiffany replied

            The line for the elevator down as longer than the one going up.