the date III

K-Pop's New Power Couple

 

I apologize for the eternity in bewtwween these chapters. I didn't think anyone cared about this fic anymore, and I kinda lost interest in this one since most of my other fics have over 100 subcribers when this one doesn't even have 50, but I do appreciate you 49 lovely lovely subscribers, so I'll give you a new update! Tell me how you like it everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Now that they were back from the top of the tower, it was time for the main event: locking the locks.

"Let's go check out the locks inside the store, Khunnie." Tiffany said.

 

They went inside the store. The selection was quite limited, there were only four color locks: red, blue, green, & pink, and there was only one lock shape: t-shirt shaped.

 

"Ah, I want the pink one!" Tiffany yelled, causing alarm around them.

 

"I knew you were going to say that." Nichkhun laughed. He paid for the lock and also bought 2 markers to write on it. The lock came with a heart with a stapled hole in it to lock along with the lock. 

 

The two started writing. They agreed that they would each write on one side of the heart and one side of the lock. 

"Excuse me, could you not film this part?" Tiffany asked them. She didn't want anyone to know what she was writing. 

 

"Wait. What shall our combination for the lock be?" Nichkhun asker her. She thought for a second. "How about 729. That's the date today." She answered.

 

After the two finished writing and decorating the lock and heart, the film crew followed them to the gates where people locked their locks. The producer decided not to film them actually locking their locks to prevent anyone finding it and stealing it. The camera crew started filming again after they had locked the locks. The two sat on a bench and acted all lovey dovey before the cameras again.

 

Tiffany and Nichkhun walked around holding hands with the camera following them. As they went down the stairs, Tiffany miss a step. Luckily, Nichkhun caught her in her fall. Tiffany, embarrassed turned around to the camera. "Do you think you could cut that part out, coordi-unnie?" Tiffany asked her. The coordinator shook her head. "NO? Well… okay."

 

"So how do you two feel after locking the locks here at Namsam Tower?" A coordinator asked, trying to change the subject and get someone to start talking.

 

Tiffany answered first. "Well, this is something that I've always wanted to do with my boyfriend, so doing it now with Nichkhun is perfect." She smiled.

 

"I've been waiting to tar Tiffany here since the day that I realized that I was in love with her." Nichkhun told the camera.

 

"And when was that?" The coordinator asked.

 

"Well, that one's a secret." Nichkhun said with a wink. 

 

"Now that that's done with, what shall we do now, babe?" Nichkhun asked the red haired girl he had his arm around. She looked at him. 

 

"Why don't we start heading back? We spent so much time in the tower, it's almost night time."

 

"Alright." Nichkhun said standing up. "Let's head to the cable car." 

 

Tiffany shook her head and refused to stand up format he bench. "No! Not again!" She whimpered.

 

"What do you want to do then? Take the stairs?" Nichkhun joked. She gave him a look.

 

"Really? The stairs? We'll really be here until nighttime if we take the stairs." Nichkhun whined.

 

Tiffany gave Nichkhun a puppy dog face. "No way. That's not going to work this time." Nichkhun said, trying to hold back his laughter, accidentally letting a few chuckles escape him.

 

Tiffany then stood up and kissed him on the cheek. "Pleeeeeeease." She whined, batting her eyelashes, knowing that that would definitely get him.

 

"Ugh, fine." He groaned. "But don't think I'm carrying you or anything."

 

 

**35 minutes later**

 

"Oppa! Can I ride on your back, please?" Tiffany whined.

 

Instead of fighting her, knowing that he was going to end up losing anyway, he gave in. "Fine." Nichkhun said, bending his knees so that Tiffany could jump on. Without him knowing, she turned around and showed the camera a victory sign (the peace sign).

 

  After five minutes. Nichkhun stopped walking. "It's too hot to do this." He huffed. Nichkhun stayed still and tried to catch his breath with Tiffany still on his back. 

 

"Do you want me to get off, then Khunnie?" Tiffany asked. Nichkhun shook his head. "No. We're almost there anyways. I can see the bottom." 

 

On the way down the stairs, the coordinator decided to ask them more questions about their relationship. "We put a suggestion box on our website so that fans could ask questions. These are some of the questions that were picked." The coordinator told them.

 

The two nodded and mentally prepared themselves for the questions.

 

"Okay, first one is for Nichkhun… what do you dislike most about Tiffany?"

 

Without hesitation, Nichkhun answered, offending Tiffany a little that he didn't have to think about about it for even a second. "Well, as you can see, this girl here has this super power that sort of puts me in inconvenience at times. She has this power to make me do whatever she wants." He laughed.  Tiffany smiled at the answer. "Why don't you answer the same thing then, Tiffany." The coordinator suggested. 

 

"What is there to dislike about Nichkhun?" She thought to herself. Finally she thought of something. "Okay, I got it. Nichkhun is really clever when it comes to jokes. Whenever I try to make a joke, he quick-wittedly always tops mine."

 

"Those were both good answers. Time for the next question. This one is for Nichkhun again. Which clothing store in America do you miss the most? Tiffany, you can answer this one too."

 

"Hands down I miss Stussy. I really like their clothing style, it really suits what I like to wear on my off days." Nichkhun told the camera.

 

"For me, it's no competition. I miss Papaya. They have a good selection and always have the trendiest clothes." Tiffany added.

 

The rest of the questions were like the latter, just things about themselves and other questions about their relationship. The question portion lasted from the stairs even to inside the car as an SM van picked them up. They kept answering questions until the two were dropped of at Tiffany's dorm. 

 

"Don't follow us in here, okay?" Nichkhun waved to the camera as he closed the door of the van.

 

Nichkhun and Tiffany entered the building without being followed. They went into the dorm where they were greeted by the other girls. 

 

"Sooyoung, Sunny, & Hyoyeon! What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked surprised. They don't see each other as often as before ever since Taetiseo moved to their own dorms and the others have their own schedules to attend to.

 

"We were the only ones who were free today." Sooyoung answered. 

 

"Plus! We wanted to play with Nichkhun!" Sunny shouted adorably.

 

"Okay, wait, lemme just go to my room and change into something more comfortable." Tiffany told the girls. 

 

"Wait!" Hyoyeon called after her. Nichkhun noticed a weird look on the three girls' faces. They looked scared or something.

 

Hyoyeon tried to pull her back into the living room. "No. You're the best at making the tea we like. Make us tea!" Hyoyeon whined. Tiffany shook Hyoyeon off of her and proceeded to her room. In front of the door was Seohyun & Taeyeon. 

 

"Move. I need to get into my room." She said curtly, getting tired of their games. 

 

"What  do you need to get? I'll get it for you!" Taeyeon offered. Seohyun left her post in front of the door to grab Tiffany's arm and try to lead her back to the living room. "Yeah, let's go relax, unnie." Tiffany struggled out of Seohyun's arms.

 

"Taeyeon." Tiffany said glaring daggers into the short girl. "Remember that picture you told me never to post online? If you don't move, I will post them right now with my phone." Tiffany threatened.

 

Taeyeon looked at Seohyun, then back at Tiffany. "Sorry everyone." She said as she moved aside.

 

Tiffany threw the door open and flopped onto her bed face first and groaned. She felt a hand on her head, petting her.

 

"What's wrong, Tiffany?" A man's voice asked. Tiffany freaked out and sat up. She was facing a familiar man with short brown hair. 

 

"Donghae? Why are you here?"