Dream

You Had Me at Hello

Hea had arrived home and cleaned up. She went downstairs and warmed up the food prepared by the maids. She took the food and brought it into the living room. She opened the T.V and started eating. Hea flipped to a channel showcasing a drama, where the male lead had cheated on the female lead. The female lead found out and still accepted him though the male lead wanted to break up with her. However, what she didn't know was that the male lead was forced to do that so that  the female lead can live a better life without him. The male lead had cancer and didn't want the female to be sad over his death. After a few years, she learned that the male lead didn't die and was cured but he had a fiancée. She also had a fiancé, but she didn't love him as much as she loved the male lead. The drama leaves a cliffhanger where they meet again at the airport after arriving at Seoul. (A/N: it's a lame drama summary but it's made up on the spur of the moment, so please don't mind it.) While watching it, Hea had tears flowing down her cheeks and set her spoon and chopsticks down on the table. She went to the window and looked up at the sky.

*Why did you leave me alone in this world? Would I be different if you were here?* She went back to the couch and closed the T.V. She finished her dinner and washed the dishes. Afterwards, she went upstairs getting ready for school tomorrow. She threw her bag away and put her books into a new bag.

She went to her bed and set the alarm. She lied down and stared at the ceiling. Soon, her eyes started closing and she fell into dreamland.

L.Joe's POV

 I arrived home and the guys were in the living room watching T.V. "I'm home." I said. All heads turned towards me and acknowledged my presence before looking back onto the screen. *Cham (A/N: Cham as in the newly popular used word- I guess meaning being annoyed or in disbelief)* I walked upstairs to wash up and changed into my pajamas. I walked downstairs and went to eat the leftovers. After washing the dishes, I went to the living room and found that Ricky and Chunji had tears flowing nonstop. Niel, Changjo and CAP were on the verge of tears but held it in. I looked at the TV screen and asked about the summary.(A/N: it's the one that Hea watched)  "I'm going up first" I said and they nodded. I went into my room and prepared for school tomorrow, though I never bothered to do most of the homework. I lied down on the bed and looked at my desk, where a picture frame was of a girl and himself. They looked happy during the time the photo was taken. Next to them, was another couple as happy as them but L.Joe didn't know who they were. His eyes started to droop and he drifted off to dreamland.

 

The DREAM (They're both dreaming this)

It was pitch darkness and there was no one else but themselves.

In Hea's Dream: *Where am I? Where is this?* "Hello? Is there anyone?" Hea asked. No response. Hea sighed and started walking among the darkness. Just then, a scenario came towards her, it was four people and one of them was her. The other three were her friends, which she assumed. They were in a field and they had gotten couple bicycles. They were strolling and admired the spectacular view. After, they had settled down for lunch. The girl had sat down next to Hea and they were delighted. Then, the guys came and sat down across from them. The one that sat in front of Hea gave her a warm feeling of protection and love. The other one, who sat across the girl, was awfully familiar to her. But, Hea couldn't pinpoint who it was. All she knew was that everyone was happy. It was as if they had been friends for a long time.

In L.Joe's dream: *Is this a dream?* L.Joe wandered around and suddenly a picture came to him. It was the picture that was on his desk. *Why is that picture in my dream? Does it have something do with this strange occurrence?* The people in the picture started to move. L.Joe saw himself and a girl riding on a bike while another couple strolled along with them. They were pretty tired and settled down for lunch. The girl across from him smiled at him, letting his heart feel elated. The guy next to him, he assumed was his friend and that the girl across from him was another friend. She was awfully familiar, but all the faces were all blurred.

Both Dreams: All of a sudden, the vision crashed and a boy and a girl came out dressed in cloaks. Both of them said at the same time, "Fate has started to roll again and your luck has started to increase. Be it good or bad, you must believe in yourself. Meeting the other person has caused both of your lives to intertwine. There'll be many obstacles, but you must overcome it. Find the other person, the one who also survived other than yourselves. Accept your destiny as the Wheel of Fortune begins again." and the pair left Hea and L.Joe in confusion. *What do they mean by that? Luck? Wheel of Fortune?*

RING RING RING. The alarm clock woke them up before they can continue their dream. *It's just a dream. No need to worry about it.* But what was different was that when they looked into the mirror, they had a bracelet and a tattoo of a crown on their wrist. They were surprised and knew that no one should know about it, so they wore sweaters though it was hot outside. They got their bags and headed out the door for school.