Confession Consequence

You Had Me at Hello

The crown started glowing and responded to each other. It was bright enough to catch the attention of any passerby, but the rain kept everything a secret. L.Joe and Hea stared at the location of the crown of the other's to only find out that it was exactly where their own are located.

"You're part of this, aren't you?" Hea accused, "You're the one who came up with this, right?"

"What do you think you're talking about?" L.Joe replied.

"The crown."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Stop lying."

"I'm not."

"Then, why is it only the two of us with the tattoo?"

"You tell me, you're supposed to be the one with the brains. Oh wait, forget that. You've been blinded too much to even pay attention anymore."

"What?"

"Your friends."

 Hea stood there staring at him. "I don't think I know what you are talking about."

"Oh, you know what I am exactly talking about. It's time to drop the whole thing. You can lie to the rest of the world. But, you can't lie to me."

"What makes you think I'm not serious about my friends?"

"You just remind me of someone I've known." That kept Hea silent. She looked down to the floor. *He's right. But, what he doesn't know is that he reminds me of someone too. And, just maybe, maybe he's the one who's going to help me get out of this whole mess. This whole mess, that was created by you. Why did you leave me?*

Seeing that Hea was silent, kept L.Joe quiet as well. *Why is she so much like you? If you were here, you might have been able to become the best of friends with her.*

"You still didn't answer my question." Hea started, "What's the tattoo for?"

"I'm guessing you also had a dream last night?" L.Joe asked.

"Yea."

"Then, maybe we'll find out more if the dream comes again."

"Ok. Then, I should get going. I don't feel so well. I don't have any afternoon classes anyway. Bye."

"Bye." L.Joe said to the fading back of Hea.

~~~~~~

When Hea got home, she rushed up the stairs. She went into her closet in order to retrieve a dusty box that was hidden in the very deep corners of her closet. She sat in her closet and closed the doors. It had become a habit of hers to look through the box inside her closet and be alone. She went through albums and pictures that haven't been sorted out. One picture caught her attention. It was a picture of two boys and two girls, one of which was herself.  She traced the facial features of one of the guys. *You look so happy. I want to see your happy face again.*

A light bulb went off in her head as a thought crossed her mind. *This picture must have something to deal with the tattoo. But, L.Joe is not in here, so I guess not.* As she thought, a frown was brought upon her face. She packed everything she took out of the box, back in and placed it to its original spot. The dream had Hea's thoughts all over the place and she didn't like being confused. While trying hard to think of something that could possibly lead her to something about the tattoo, sleep quickly washed over Hea.

~~~~~~

After L.Joe said bye to Hea, he left for the rest of his classes. He entered during the middle of a lecture, but surprisingly did not end up with detention. The whole entire class and the teacher could sense that L.Joe was in a very tense situation. L.Joe, absorbed in his own thoughts, kept staring into space. What he didn't realize was that he was staring a someone. As a matter of fact, it was one of Hea's 'friends'. Hea's friend (A/N: I find it annoying to keep putting quotations around friends for the sake of saying that they are fake. Just know that from now on friends=fake or the names I mentioned in the beginning, OK?) mistakenly takes this as a liking towards her (A/N: I know, cliché right?). As the class start to end, students started to stand up and stretch. Seeing this as an advantage, Hea's friend decided to walk up to L.Joe. L.Joe, on the other hand, was finally away from all his thoughts and just sat quietly. He was taken aback by surprise when he heard,

"You like me don't you?"

 

 

 

 

TEEN TOP’s L. Joe shows his encouragement to member Niel through Twitter

HII there beauties~  =D It's been a long time. IM VERY SORRY.....i've been busy with school and stuff so please forgive me! >_<