Two Weeks Ago (Flashback)

You Had Me at Hello

Your P.O.V

It was Sunday and you were on your way to your job. Well, actually you were subbing in for someone you knew a long time ago. “Oof.” You bumped into someone while searching for something in your bag. Though your bag was saved, you landed with a thump on the hard cemented floor. “Ow!” You whispered, rubbing your behind. You tried to regain your balance but stumbled. Luckily, the stranger who bumped into you quickly grabbed your hands while you gripped onto his.

“Oppa! Let her go! She deserved it!” the girl next to him said. It was most likely his girlfriend. Though the stranger didn’t respond at the remark, he scoffed and turned towards his girlfriend. He raised his free hand up, attempting to slap her, until you succeeded in your attempt to squirm out of his hands. You got in the way between them and stopped his slap. The couple was astonished.

“It’s entirely my fault. I’m sorry. Please don’t take it out on her. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.”  You said, and hurriedly left. “Wait!” The girl was chasing after you and you stopped in your steps for her to catch up. It was far enough from the guy for him not to hear your conversation. “Thanks for before, but you didn’t have to do that. It wasn’t of your concern, so you shouldn’t interfere.” She said with the most innocent look plastered on her face. She turned around and ran back to where she left the guy/stranger.  *Rude* You thought and stood looking back once more before you went to your job.

L.Joe’s P.O.V

I was walking down the street with my so-called ‘girlfriend’, SooRi, who was trying to hold onto my hand.  I took a glimpse of a girl a few feet away, who I recognized as a girl in my math class, who was always picked first. *What was her name again?* It doesn’t matter -she can’t seem to recognize me.  *Where is she going though?* “Oppa, are you listening to me?” I turned to SooRi and replied, “Sure”. “Oof”. I had bumped into someone while conversing with SooRi. The conversation was held off and SooRi glared at the person.

It was the girl in my math class and probably in my English, PE and lunch periods. Anyways, she landed with a thump and I wasn’t sure if she mumbled something or not. *That must’ve hurt* I thought. She tried to stand up but almost collapsed. Fortunately, I had quick reflexes and grabbed her hand to prevent her falling. Then, my ‘girlfriend’, who was right beside me, said something un-intellectual.

“Oppa! Let her go! She deserves this.” *She did not just say that.* I turned around, still holding the girl’s hand, and scoffed at SooRi. I was about to slap her but someone grabbed my hand. It was the girl. *Daring, huh?* “It’s my entire fault. I’m sorry. Please don’t take it out on her. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.” The girl said and left. SooRi, yelled, “Wait!” and ran after the girl. “What do you think you’re doing?” I shouted to SooRi, but she didn’t seem to hear. *Don’t say anything that’ll make me angry…..Never mind, she probably will, though I wouldn’t care.* Thoughts flood into my head, hoping that the girl in my class would not be offended by the words of my ‘girlfriend’. SooRi came running back after talking to the girl. “What did you say to her?” I asked. “Oppa, why would you care about that thing?” she replied. *That’s right. Why would I care? But, it was rude of her to call the girl ‘that thing’. Anger boiled inside of me. “Don’t call her that thing. She doesn’t deserve to be called that.” I gritted through my teeth, trying to calm down. “Arasso, Oppa. Now, where should we go?” “Let’s go to the club. I need to get my head cleared.” I replied.

We arrived at one of the clubs I usually go to. There, I met my hyungs and dongsaengs. I introduced my girlfriend to them. SooRi started ogling at them. *Ugh. That’s just so sick. I need to get away from her as soon as possible. Let it be a silent breakup.* I let a smirk cross my face as I was leaving her vision, without her noticing. My hyungs noticed, but they didn’t say anything.

“Where do you think you’re going~” *Ricky just had to ruin my precious moment although, he seems a little woozy.*

“Uh... Just getting a drink. Be right back.” I went to the bartender and ordered my drink. I stood there and looked around the club. Waitresses walked here and there serving drinks. But, one of them caught my eye. She was so familiar. “Ah! It’s her, the one I bumped into.* I walked to her. She seemed surprised as she turned around.

“Hello.” She quickly ignored me and turned around. She left.

I went back to the table, sulking. My hyungs and dongsaengs noticed, so they kept quiet. I proceeded to go home, after two hours of just sitting there and drinking, I fell asleep in the hall before I got to my room.

Your P.O.V

“Hello.” Someone behind you, said. You turned sideways to catch a glimpse of him.

*Yikes! I need to get away NOW!* You turned and left.

*Ugh! Why did I bump into him twice today? My luck needs to stop failing me at times like this. On second thought, with a closer look, he looks so familiar. But, where did I see him before?*

 Luckily, you finished without meeting him. Later that night, while lying in bed, a person came into mind. *That guy at the bar, he’s in my math and other classes! Why didn’t I realize that sooner? Ugh! I hope he tells no one about me at the bar.* You wrapped your pillow around your head. You were so frustrated that you started squirming around in your bed. You uneasily fell asleep with a voice echoing in your head- “Hello”.

 

A/N: Hey fans! It’s a double update. =D I hope you guys like it!

Some Pics for you!

   FOOD! So hungry…

 Wah~ they’re so cute. ^^

 Gosh, I want that teddy bear right now!

 Still as charismatic as usual~…Btw those flowers look pretty

   Peace Sign. (\/)^_^  Those muscles I see…