L.Joe

You Had Me at Hello

A rich house. Rich friends. A luxurious life. It is SO typical for him to go to parties almost every day. What else did you expect him to do? He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But, he wants to find something, no, someone, different- someone who is out of the norm, a maverick.

 

And, he knows just where to look for it.

 

 

~Ring Ring Ring~

The alarm clock rings and I lazily wake up. I have a major headache, or should I say, hangover, from last night. I decide to lie in bed for a few more minutes. Those few more minutes turns into an hour and by the time I woke up, I am almost late to school. Time is running out, so I skip breakfast, and head out the door. I take my bag and keys and turn on my motorcycle. It’s faster driving the bike than that of driving the car. By the time I reach school, the bell rings. I walk through the hallways, girls screaming and swooning over me. *I need to go the doctor someday and check my hearing.* I quickly grab my books and head over to class. My friends are out in the hallway, still, after the bell rings. With a quick greeting to them, I reluctantly reach my first class of the day- Math. I open the door to find the girls inside squealing- I smirk at them, making them go even crazier. As I look around, my lips scrunched up into a grim line. At the blackboard stood a girl, staring back, with a very displeased face. *Why is she always in front of the blackboard, when I come into class?* I head towards my seat until an idea pops into my head. Out of my peripheral vision, the girl resumed solving the problem. I walk towards her and stop when I was right behind her. I said in a voice as low as possible, but loud enough for her to hear, “Good Morning.” I walk back to my seat.

 

 

A/N: Second chapter is up! It’s short, but I’m still waiting for some comments :)