The Incident

You Had Me at Hello

Class was over and Hea was walking out of the school. The Teen Top members were right by the gates and were fooling around. Ricky and Chunji were chasing each other around, CAP and Niel were ridiculing them and Changjo and L.Joe were just standing there staring at them laughing. Hea saw them and immediately covered her face with her hair. She faced the ground and walked away from school grounds. She walked quickly but all of a sudden, she fell down from the bump on the crosswalk. Students near Hea looked to see if she was okay as she stood up and dusted the dirt off herself.

Niel came over and asked, "Are you okay?"

 "Yes, I'm fine." Hea replied, without looking at him. She quickly grabbed her school bag and walked off.

The Teen Top members went over to Niel and asked who she was.

"Oh, just someone who's in L.joe and my class. She's nice and all but I pity her because her friends talk behind her back. I wonder if she knew." Niel said.

"Don't worry, she'll find out soon that they're not her real friends." Changjo chirped in. The others nodded their heads in agreement and went off to their usual hangout. L.Joe stayed for a while looking at the place Hea had fallen. Looking at her, he couldn't help but fell mesmerized by her features. He quickly shooed the thought away and ran to catch up with the members.

Hea, on the other hand, went to a nearby cafe and sat down. She quickly dug into her bag for a bandage to put on her bleeding knee. She luckily found one. Then, she looked around the cafe and found it comfortable and cozy. So Hea decided to stay there for awhile to do homework. While doing her work, she ordered a latte and a tiramisu. By the time  she finished her homework, it was 6pm, so she quickly got up and paid the bill before leaving. Walking down the road, she quickly grabbed her phone to call the driver to pick her up. The driver was to arrive in about 30 minutes, so Hea had nothing to do. While wandering around, she found a playground and sat on the swings, listening to music. What she didn't know was that there was a person following her from the cafe. As she was on the swings, the person was behind the bushes, monitoring every move of hers. Hea checked the time and thought she should go back. She picked up her bag and walked towards the entrance of the park. She put her earphones into her bag and continued to walk.

Crunch, Crunch. The noise made Hea very suspicious and she turned around. Her eyes widened. The person was a male that looked to be the age of 30 or so. His eyes had the looks of danger and.....lust. Hea quickly ran but the guy had gotten hold of her. Hea struggled and screamed for help. She resisted but the guy was just too strong for her. Hea closed her eyes, fearing of what was to happen next.  However, she couldn't feel the hold of the man anymore and opened her eyes. There stood 4 guys holding onto the man and another two beating the man up . However, it was too dark to see the strangers' faces. But, Hea sensed that the man ran away through an opening and that the 6 guys were walking towards her. She didn't feel afraid since they did save her. Then, one guy stood right in front of her. Hearing his voice, she right away recognized it from this morning. It was L.Joe, asking "Are you alright?"