The Incident Part Two

You Had Me at Hello

L. Joe's POV

While the guys and I were walking to the cafe, we suddenly heard a scream. Hearing upon that voice, the insides of me felt very uneasy. I knew that I needed to go and save this person. I followed the voice, with the members following behind. By the entrance of the park, we saw that a man was harassing a girl. Trying to take a look at the girl, I couldn't help but feel familiar to the silhouette.

 "Hyung! It's the girl in your class!" Ricky exclaimed. I looked at the girl again and confirmed that it was Hea.

"By the way, it's not 'the girl'. She has a name, you know. It's Hea." Niel said.

Blood boiled inside my body and I stormed over to the guy. The members grabbed onto the guy and I released my anger. I punched him until my anger lowered. Unfortuantely, while Changjo was about to punch him, the man got away. *tsked, he got away*  I looked over to Hea and saw that she was about to collapse. I walked over to her and asked if she was okay. She looked at me and didn't answer. All she did was just nod her head.

"Maybe I should walk you. It's safer if I walk with you." I suggested.

Hea nodded in approval and walked away. I said bye to the rest of Teen Top and ran to Hea. While walking down the crosswalk, a gust of wind blew and Hea shivered. Noticing that, I took off my jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

"Thank you." she said. "You're welcome." I replied. "No, I mean for before and now." she added on. "Oh, it's okay. I mean you deserved to be helped." I replied. A moment of silence passed. I tried striking up a conversation, but in the end were all short replies from her. Moreover, I also replied curtly when she talked as well. I guess we're just awkward with each other. We stopped at place near the cafe that Teen Top and I go to. On the street, was a car with an ahjussi frantically looking for someone.

"Well, thanks for today. I better get going." Hea said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." I replied.

I watched her as she walked up to the ahjussi and greeted him. The ahjussi looked relieved and opened the car door for her at the back. She waved at me and got into the car. I waved back and the ahjussi smiled at me before walking to the driver's seat. The car drove off and disappeared into the darkness. I looked up to the stars before I walked home. *What would've happened if you were here? Would I be like this?*

 

 

A/N: Okay......so who's the you that L.Joe's thinking about? Well... a little sneak peak.....Hea also wonders about a certain person and someone's secret is going to be exposed soon but not in the next chapter. Curious aren't you? Well, please wait for it!