YOU

You Had Me at Hello

The past three months were the usual. Wake up, shower, eat breakfast, go to school, come back home, do your homework, cook, study, and sleep. On weekends, you would go to work and study again. But, you could care less about your daily routine. It has been this way for quite a while. Let’s just say you have an average, simple, boring life. What about school? You have friends here and there, but you know they don’t truly show themselves. You would expect them to be courteous since they are attending one of the prestigious schools. They act just the opposite, snobby and craving for attention, especially the boys, or should we say the kingkas? But, what’s it to you? One word: nothing. You decided to keep quiet about what you think since the beginning of the school year. You show everyone what they want to see. You just don’t talk behind their backs with your so-called friends. That’s what makes you so admirable. That’s why people stick on to you. It would be a waste of time to drop the façade and show the real you. With that said, no one truly knows the real you.  

-------------------

Beep beep beep….wake up wake up……beep beep beep

It’s Monday once again and you wake up with a headache. You shower and dress for school. You skip breakfast and stayed upstairs in your room. When the time came, you go downstairs for your schoolbag. You take a painkiller before heading out. Unfortunately, the headache didn’t go away throughout the walk to school. You arrive at school, but you didn’t see your friends. *I guess they’re absent*. You know they could afford the absence but you couldn’t or rather you didn’t want to.  Nevertheless, you are relieved that you don’t have to deal with them.

~Ding dong ding dong~

The bell rings and it is time for you to go to class. You quickly get your books out of your locker and head for class. Luckily, you are not late but it is one of the classes you dread the most: math. *Great. A headache and now I’ll end up getting my brain fried!* As usual, your teacher starts going over the homework. With that said, he takes out the name cards he uses every day.  You cross your fingers hoping he doesn’t pick your card. It was no use. Your name card is picked first just like every other day since the beginning of the school year. It is kind of a routine now, but you still got your hopes up for one day the teacher wouldn’t call on you. However, with your luck, the streak isn’t going to end. Sighing, you walk up to the board and review the question. Before solving it, a guy comes bursting into class. Everyone’s attention is turned towards the door. Girls are squealing and eyes are just on him. You also look towards the door and see the guy smirking. Yes, he is smirking at everyone and he turns towards you. His face then turns expressionless and then turns back to the rest of the class. You couldn’t help but mentally scoff at him. You turn back to the board to start on the problem but a shadow was right next to yours.

“Good Morning.”

 

A/N: Okay! First chapter’s up. Tell me what you think :) I’ll be waiting!