Rain

You Had Me at Hello

Hea arrived to school just in time for the school gates to close. There stood a teacher lecturing about getting late to class but luckily, the teacher didn't see her. She quickly went to class and sat down in her seat. The teacher was calling for attendance, but Hea was too absorbed in thinking about the dream.

"Hea? Are you here? Hea?" the teacher said.

Hea snapped out of it and raised her hand, "I'm here".

"Good. Now pay attention"

"Yes, teacher."                         

Then, the door slid open and came in L.Joe. He, like Hea, was wearing a sweater. The teacher and students were confused as to why Hea and L.Joe were the only ones wearing a sweater. However, they didn't want to bother them and the teacher told L.Joe to go to his seat. The lesson started, but it started to rain. *Great. I forgot to bring an umbrella.* The lessons went by and finally it was lunch. She met up with her friends and went to the cafeteria. Then, they went on line to buy lunch. Teen Top were right behind them and they seemed to notice Hea.

"Hi, Hea! It's nice to see you again." Ricky said.

"Yea, it's nice to see you-"

"Ricky."

"and the rest of Teen Top." I replied.

 "Well you should know about us, but let us introduce ourselves. I'm CAP. This is Chunji, Changjo, Niel, Ricky and L.Joe". The Teen Top members waved except for L.Joe and Changjo who nodded in acknowledgement.

"I'm Hea." "We know," Teen Top said in unison.

The line moved up and Hea's friends were envious at how Hea caught the attention of Teen Top, the kingkas of the school. Though Hea didn't see it, Teen Top did and decided to invite Hea over to their table. Luckily, Hea agreed but her friends didn't miss a chance on this and also chirped in wanting to sit with them. Teen Top smiled lightly and guided them towards their table. Their table was big enough, but Hea's friends pushed her to the side leaving her alone at one end of the table. Hea quietly ate her lunch, but multiple shadows drooped over her lunch tray. She looked up and saw that it was the Teen Top members, except for L.Joe of course.

"What?" she asked.

"Hea, why are you wearing a sweater?" Niel asked.

"Are you cold or something?" Chunji asked. The rest of the members looked at her with worry.

"I'm fine. It's just I wanted to wear a sweater today," she looked over to L.Joe, "why are you wearing a sweater today?"

"Because it's raining today and I don't have an umbrella." L.Joe knew that it was a lame excuse but it fitted the situation.

Teen Top went back to the conversation and this time tried to include Hea in the talk as much as possible. However, her friends ignored her because it's their chance to look good in front of Teen Top. Hea excused herself to the bathroom and walked away. Her friends' facial expression turned into disgust once she left.

"Ugh, acting like that. What a B****!" said one of her friends. The others agreed and continued to bash Hea. Teen Top, who was watching on the sidelines, couldn't believe that Hea's friends treat her like this. Their expressions changed.

"I can't believe you're like this behind Hea. What kind of friends are you?!" Changjo said and the members nodded in agreement.

 One by one they left and the friends were astonished at how Teen Top stood up for one mere girl. Teen Top went to the girls' bathroom and waited for Hea outside. However, she didn't come out for a long time and this worried L.Joe and the others. They asked a female student if she saw Hea in the bathroom and she didn't. Teen Top were panicking and split up to find her. L.Joe then saw his tattoo and bracelet glowing. Then the light grew big and lighted up into the sky. Everything turned frozen and then another light flashed up. L.Joe saw this and ran in the motionless rain and grey environment. There, he saw Hea, standing on the school field, looking as shocked as he was.

"What the heck is going on?!" they both said.