EXO M? EXO K?

Love, Dream, Achieve

Jaecha's POV

First day here, a SM institute.. I hope things work out well here..

I followed Jungsu seonsaengnim, who is my new homeroom teacher, to the class. He's very nice. I hope everyone here is nice just like him.

I went inside and heard Jungsu seonsaengnim greeting other students, I kept my eyes down on the floor but noticed the teacher staring down at me with the kindest of smiles.. I took that as a sign to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jaecha imnida. Nice to meet you all."

Suddenly the door's opened and I saw two guys went inside. The dark skinned one made a lame excuse. I rolled my eyes. But, I admit. Both of them were so handsome.

 I looked up and froze. Why is that guy smirking at me?! Creepy~

Finally, Jungsu seonsaengnim told me to sit beside this Taeri girl and the guy with cute face started to protest. What the hell man? It's not like I'm gonna eat her! He obviously liked this Taeri. 

Fast forward

I made a new friend!! Yay! Kim Taeri... She seemed nice and talkative too! I'm so happy~


At the Cafeteria

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow... This cafeteria was freaking huge!!

Taeri and I went to the food stand. We talked about our personalities, and about our favorite food since it was lunch time hehehe. Our conversation was interrupted by this bunch of girls that suddenly screamed out of nowhere. Seriously, this is annoying. I rolled my eyes and I saw Taeri rolled her eyes too.

"Are they possessed or something?? So noisy..." Taeri, shook her head sighing going back to eat whatever was left on her plate.

"Apparently, EXO M and EXO K are here." she said

"Who?" I raised an eyebrow at the foolish names.

"EXO K and EXO M. They are twelve good looking guys and also the richest here. The two guys who were late at our classroom awhile ago are parts of EXO K." Taeri explained with cold look. I think she hates them.

I nodded and looked at the door. There, stand twelve guys that looked like models. 6 versus 6.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay.. They're glaring at each other.. But.. Who cares?? My food is waiting~

I popperd  a piece of bread popping it into my mouth searching for available table for me and Taeri. Found oneeeee! We ate slowly and the screamings still there and that EXO K and EXO M gave their autograph to the crazy girls. yes.. AUTOGRAPHS... are you kidding me right now.. -_-.  Aish.. I want to eat peacefully!  I'm so annoyed.

 

"Taeri-ya... Let's go out. It's too noisy." 

Taeri nodded and we started to walk towards the garden, getting away from the madness.

 

"YA!! KIM TAERI!! YOU WANT MY AUTOGRAPH??" The cute guy from the class earlier shouted. Who does he think he is?! Kim Jaejoong?! Tch..

 

"WHY DO YOU THINK I'D WANT IT?" Wow... Taeri can shout too! She's jjang!

 

"MWO?!"

 

"She doesn't need your autograph, Baekhyun-ssi. And where are your manners? Shouting at a girl like that... tsk" Another CUTE guy. 

 

"Luhan-oppa!" Taeri gasped. Okay.. So his name is Luhan.. I guess.

 

"Taeri-ya! Don't mind him, okay?" He smiled. Awwww... Hes so cute~  I looked at Taeri. She's blushing. I smirked Oh ho ho hoooo I think we got some love issuessss.

 

"Ne.. Luhan-oppa, gomawoyo."

 

I saw Baekhyun-ssi gritted his teeth, and chuckled at his jealousy

 

"Ya, new girl! You want my autograph too?" The dark skin guy smirked. 

 

"Ew, No thank you.. I don't even know you." I answered. He was speechless for awhile but then began to speak.

 

"Well, for your information miss New Girl, I'm Kai, from EXO K." He smirked. If I wasn't annoyed, I would have died because of that face.

 

"Oh well, I didn't ask... I could actually care less." I heard EXO M was holding their laugh and EXO K was glaring at me.

 

"You should be extremely happy that I'm even talking to you right now."

 

"I really don't care." I glared at Kai before I turned around, grabbed Taeri's wrist and took her to the garden.

 


 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sighed. "Sorry, Taeri-ya. I'm a short-tempered person. Hehe."

 

"It's okay. They are annoying. Oh, by the way, I want to introduce you to them." She pointed at guys behind us. EXO M? Since when they're here?

 

"Okay?"

 

"So... This is EXO M. They are like brothers to me. This is Kris-oppa, Xiumin-oppa, Luhan-oppa, Lay-oppa, Chen-oppa, and Tao-oppa." One by one they said hi and smiled at me.

 

"Hello. I'm Jaecha." I smiled.

 

"You're very different. You talked back to Kai." Kris-ssi said with a smile.

 

"Uh, I was a bit annoyed." I smiled sheepishly.

 

"Jaecha-ya you're very different, you make Kris-oppa smile even though he's just met you." They all looked amazed, except Kris who looked away.

 

"I'll take that as a compliment? Oh! Tell me about EXO K and EXO M!"

 

By the end of that day... I already know all EXO K members' names.

 


Kai's POV

That girl is annoying!!!!!!!! But, she's so interesting at the same time.

I'm gonna make that girl pay for her action earlier. Just wait and see... Park Jaecha.

 


Kris' POV

Why does my heart beat so fast whenever I'm around her? 

I just met her... 

Why did I smile at her? That's so unlike me.

Aish~

 


CHAPTER 2 IS DONE!!! THIS IS EXO_JJANG'S FRIEND. I HELP HER WRITE THIS STORY. THANKS! PLEASE GIVE HER COMMENT OKAY?^^