Past And Present

Love, Dream, Achieve

Updated! I hope you guys love this chapter! Because I was enjoying myself when I made this! ^^

Chapter 3

 

After school Taeri went back straight home, pedaling her bike. Her hair got blown by the wind made her feel good about the fresh air. When she arrived she saw a familiar boy standing in front of what seemed to be his house. Her eyes lighted up when she finally realized who he was.

“Luhan  oppa!”She called, her big smile didn’t leave her face. Luhan turned his head when heard his name being called and smiled when he saw Taeri.

 

 

“Taeri-ah, just arrived home I see.”Luhan chuckled and walked toward her slowly.

Taeri and Luhan lived next to each other. Luhan was rich, but he convinced his parents that he wanted to be an independent guy so he moved to Korea for his studies when his family stayed at China; When he first moved here he was really clueless about Seoul and still not fluent in Korean, so he was a little bit scared...Not until he met this one bubbly girl name Taeri.

Flashback

Luhan just arrived at his new house that he will be living in, He looked the house in front of him and smile slowly crept onto his face. He was quite satisfied with the house, not too small, not too big. The design was very much his liking. Overall there was a small garden in front of the house with small trees that made him happy.

 

 

 

His old house was nothing like this, sure it was big. Really big actually; but that house was just a bit cold and made him lonely. Luhan walked slowly inside the house while admiring his surrounding holding one box with his hands. He opened the front door that led him into the living room. 

 

 

 ‘I forever love this person who made this house, it’s like he/she knows what I like or something.’ Luhan thought, shaking his head with smile on his face. ‘Let’s see what my bedroom looks like.’ Luhan walked upstairs, getting excited.

Luhan walked to the end of the hall and opened the door that supposed to be his bedroom, slowly with his right hand while the other one still holding the box. His face turned into awe at the sight of his new bedroom. 

 

He quickly dropped the box on the floor and ran to the bed and jumped on it. He lay down on the bed while looking at the ceiling and beamed. “I love my new house!” He cheered and then laughed when he realized that he was talking to himself. He closed his eyes for a while enjoying the feeling when his eyes landed on the box on the floor in front of the door.

“I need to pack out my things.”Luhan stood up and stretched to get rid of his exhaustion and started walking outside, heading downstairs.He walked outside the house looking around when one girl caught his eyes.

‘Neighbor, maybe I should greet her….and she’s pretty too…’Luhan’s thought was interrupted by the other guy presence. Luhan’s eye twitched at the sight of the guy. The guy was quite tall, his hair style perfectly suit him and he had that annoying smirk on his face. 

 

‘Is he her boyfriend? Stop it Luhan, it’s not like you know her or anything. What the hell is wrong with you?’ He patted his cheeks lightly with his hands.

He kept staring at the girl and her companion that was having a conversation, the guy ruffled her hair, made the girl puffed her cheeks that made her extremely cute for Luhan’s eyes. Luhan saw the guy got on a motorcycle, making a small talk to the girl. Saying goodbye, Luhan guessed and drove off.

That girl turned his head to Luhan’s direction and met Luhan’s eyes that met his heartbeat stopped for a moment. He was caught, he wanted to look away but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. Luhan couldn’t believe his eyes when the girl smiled politely at him. He blinked, and finally smiled back.

Luhan’s eyes widened when he saw that girl approaching him.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, haven’t seen you around before. Are you new here?”She said in fast pace for Luhan that made him blinked his eyes confusedly.

“W-what did you say?”Luhan mumbled slowly. The girl chuckled when she saw Luhan’s cute reaction.

“You’re not Korean, aren’t you?”She made her words clear enough. Luhan’s eyes lighted up when he understood what she said.

“Yes, I’m Chinese. I just moved here.”Luhan scratched his not so itchy neck, smiling shyly.

“Oh, that’s why. My name is Taeri, Kim Taeri. What’s yours?”Taeri extended her hand. Luhan accepted it shyly.

“My name is Luhan, Xi Luhan.”Luhan shook her hand and smiled lightly.

“Luhan…nice name. I hope we can be a good friend.”She grinned brightly made Luhan’s heart flutter.

“O-of course! It’s very nice to meet you!”Luhan shouted excitedly made Taeri froze and then laugh.

“You’re so funny Luhan! Hahaha!”Luhan’s face turned red from embarrassment and automatically pouting. Taeri held his giggles when she saw him pouting.

“I’m sorry Luhan. Okay, I’ll stop.”Taeri took a deep breath. “I’m good now.” She grinned.

“Well, at least I amused you.”Luhan grinned cutely made Taeri blushed. “Once again, it’s nice to meet you Taeri.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kai was driving his Lamborghini to his family mansion while singing along to the music that blowing on his stereo. 

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE THE WAY YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVER WHELMED.." yes he was singing to One Direction..

Many girls were whispering while glancing into his direction because the roof of the car was open revealing his handsome face completely. Kai realized the staring, turned to the girls and smirked making the girls squealed.

“Girls...”Kai mumbled and kept on driving. After some time he stopped in front of the big mansion.  Kai waited patiently and the gate the mansion opened slowly and he drove his car inside. 

 

 

He stopped the car when he saw the driver already standing, he walked out and tossed the key to the driver.

“Don’t you dare scratch it.”Kai said firmly, then turned walk inside his home. The driver rolled his eyes on Kai’s behavior and parked the car inside the garage. Jongin made his way inside the mansion holding his bag, went straight into his bedroom and tossed the bag at the floor and laid down on the bed.

 

“So ing tired, screw school..”Kai mumbled.

Kai was a top student at his class. Even though he didn’t like study at all, but his parents made it clear. If he wanted to keep dancing he must achieved 1st rank on his class so he did. Kai got this passion for dancing, he always dances to release his stress or sadness, and he is a great dancer. Really great. His body could move perfectly with the beat and the rhythm of any music and he got this charisma that will make you couldn’t take your eyes off of him when he danced.He was thinking to become a dancer when he grew up whether his parents like it or not, when he wanted something he would go for it. And that’s it.

Kai stood up and went to dance studio that located right in front of his room. He opened the door and the light. He approached the laptop on the table at the corner of the room. The laptop connected to the stereo on the left and right at the ceiling. Kai the laptop and started to scan through songs when his eyes stopped on this one song and he clicked play. He stretched his body when he started to listen to the music. He closed his eyes for a while, loosen up a bit. His eyes suddenly opened and his body moved swiftly to the music, his gaze changed suddenly into more charismatic.

His body kept moving like he was one with the music and happiness started to creep into his body as he dancing. He grabbed the hat and the coat on the chair, imagining it was kind of a woman.

 

After the music stopped, Kai’s body stopped immediately. He stared at his reflection on the mirror and smiled lightly, satisfied with his dancing. He went to the corner of the studio and took a water bottle inside the fridge that located inside the studio. Kai sat down in front of the wall, controlled his breathing and gulped down the water fast that made some of the liquid roll down his neck. Suddenly his eyes turned dark when he remembered some flashback of his, right inside the studio.

 

Are you guys curious with Kai's past? Click the suscribe button and please do comment! Because it will makes me really happy and can update sooner. Please Please just tell me what you think? ^^

-Exo_JJang