Project Partner

Love, Dream, Achieve

Chapter 4:

 

“I’m cuter than you!”

“No! I am!”

“No you’re not!”

“Yes, I am!”

“Yes, you are!”

“No, I’m not!”Sehun grinned at Tao’s answer. “You just admit you’re not cute~”Sehun sang running around the place in happiness.

“Y-you evil white….polar bear!”Tao shouted made Sehun gasped at his new nickname.

“I’m not a polar bear..you you kungfu panda!”Sehun pointed his finger at Tao made the other one gasped too.

“GEGEEEEEEEEEE! HE JUST CALLED ME KUNGFU PANDA!”Tao ran to Kris, the wise leader that can handle everything in place with patience. Kris turned his head to the sobbing magnae and patted his head.

“You’re being childish in the first place.”Tao pouted, unsatisfied with the leader’s answer.

“But gegeeeeeeeeeeee~”Tao whined with his pouting lips. Kris raised his eyebrow.

“Scold him Kris gege!”

“No.”

“But he’s mean to meeeeeee!”

“Still no.”

“Bbuing~ Bbuing~”

“….No.”

“Bbuing bbuinggggg~!”Tao moved his fist up and down on his cheek making the cutest expression that he ever could manage.

“…………”Kris sighed in defeat made Tao beamed. Kris stood up and walked to the EXO K’s table. Every members of EXO K looked up and confused when they saw Kris standing in front of them.

“Can I help you?”Suho asked. Kris turned his head to Sehun that put an innocent face at him.

“You. Stop bothering our magnae, or you’d be dealing with me.”Kris pointed at Sehun with serious face. Kai scoffed at Kris, Kris turned to Kai and met with his dark eyes.

“Who do you think you are talking to our magnae like that?”Kai smirked. Kris’ eyes twitched.

“Oh..right…you’re an angry bird..”Kai chuckled mockingly made Kris’ hand turned into a fist. Sehun hid behing Suho in fear because the aura that the two made when Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed hardly at Kai’s words.

“You want to pick a fight with me?”Kris said in low voice.

“Bring it on.”Kai stood up from his seat giving dagger into Kris’ eyes. Tao and the others EXO M members watching from their table. Luhan walked toward his best friend and patted Kris’ shoulder.

“Stop it Kris, he’s not worth it. Be rational.”Luhan said. Kris looked at Luhan and nodded.

“You’re right…he’s just wasting my time.”Kris scoffed and walked back to EXO M’s table, followed by Luhan. Kai stared at Kris’ back with anger.

“Dude, calm down…”Baekhyun pulled Kai’s hand to sit down. “Just ignore that jerk man.” Kai sat down and took a deep breath controlling his anger.

“I’m good.”

“Great.”Baekhyun grinned. Chanyeol shook his head, Baekhyun always able to calm Kai down he thought. Kai turned into Sehun and saw the magnae pouting in guilt.

“Hyung…mianhae…”Sehun whispered, looking down. Kai smiled a bit and ruffled the younger guy’s hair.

“Don’t worry about it.”Kai smiled, Sehun beamed and threw his arms around Kai.

“Thank you Kai-hyung!!!!!!!!!! You’re the best!!! I love you!”Sehun shouted made Kai laughed.Chanyeol knocked Sehun’s head.

“Let go, you’re suffocating him.”Sehun pouted and pulled away, rubbing his head.

“Meanie!”Sehun mehrong at Chanyeol made Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Chanyeol turned his head and his eyes widened and laughed when he saw D.O’s expression. The guy’s eyes were so big and he still made this expression O____________O. Suho blinked and followed Chanyeol’s eyes and he jumped when he saw D.O suddenly turned to him with that expression. Baekhyun and Chanyeol burst out in laughter when Kai turned his head to the door of cafeteria and saw Taeri and and the new girl Jaecha.

 

“Well, look who’s here…My project partner, Park Jaecha.”

“What do you want KIM.JONG.IN?”

“Whoa…you dare to call me by my real name?!”

“That’s your name! Why can’t I call you that?! Seriously…become your partner for a whole year is my worst nightmare!”

“Do you think I like it?!”

Yes..Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai became Park Jaecha’s partner for a year. The project is about raising a puppy together. The purpose is getting to know each other and teamwork. You know how you feel when your enemy becomes your project partner for a year right? That’s how they feel.

“You shouldn’t raise your voice to a girl, KAI.”

“What’s your problem , Angry Bird?”Kai and Kris stood in front of each other,glaring.

“Whoa…Don’t start.”Jaecha stood between Kai and Kris.

“He is annoying.”Kris said while scowling.

“Kris oppa…calm down.”

Kris sighed. “Fine. Let’s sit with the others okay?”Kris held Jaecha’s wrist. Taeri’s held by Luhan. Before they walked away, Kai held Jaecha’s other wrist.

“What?”Kris was really annoyed right now.”

“She’s my partner right now.”

“So?”

“SO…She will sit with ME and EXO K.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

Kai and Kris were having a glaring contest. Both of them didn’t want to lose.

“I will sit with EXO K. So, will you two stop holding me so hard? It hurts so bad.”Jaecha winced. Kai and Kris immediately took off their hands.

“Sorry.” Both of them mumbled.

“Alright then. Kris oppa go back to your seat. I will sit with EXO K.”Kris sighed and went to his seat, Kai and Jaecha seated next to each other, leaving the others stunned.

Luhan and Taeri were too stunned to move. When they got back to their senses, they blushed because Luhan’s hand was still holding her wrist. They immediately went to EXO M’s table, not noticing the smirk that Lay, Chen, Tao and Xiumin gave to them.

“Oh! By the way, Taeri’s my project partner. So we will spend time together more often. What do you think, Xi Luhan?”Baekhyun smirked, Taeri rolled her eyes.

Luhan just looked at Baekhyun for a while with death glare and continued eating. Back to EXO K’s table. Jaecha were feeling awkward with EXO K around her. They watched her intensely.

Jaecha’s POV

“Uh…hi?”

“Hi! I’m Chanyeol, EXO K’s happy virus!”

“Hi, I’m Jaecha.”I smiled and made a mental note, ‘The one with the creepy smile is Chanyeol.’

“I’m Sehun.”He shyly smiled. ‘The shy but cute one is Sehun.’

“I’m D.O.”He introduced himself with this face OvO. ‘Er..the one with big eyes is D.O..weird name.’

“I’m Suho, the leader.”Suho smiled brightly. ‘Leader with gorgeous smile,Suho.’

“I’m Bae—“ “No need to introduce yourself gain.”I cut.

“But I want to!!”Baekhyun pouted.

“Your pout is not effective at me.”

“Yeollie, she’s so bat to me!”He whined.”

“Relax, Baekhyun-ah. You have me.”Okay, BaekYeol moments.

“And I’m Ka-“

“Jongin, I know.”

“You really like my real name, don’t you?”

“I call people their real names.”

“Well only for you, baby.”I looked at him in disgust. How could he call me baby?!

“Don’t call me that.”

“Unlike you, I call people with their nicknames and your nickname from me is baby.”He smirked. I hate that smirk, but at the same time it’s really hot. Aish! What am I thinking?!

“Whatever.”

“Good. When will we start doing our project , baby?”He put his arm around my shoulders. What the heck?

“Don’t touch me. We will buy the puppy after school.”

“Okay then!”He smiled playfully. That creature SMILED! It’s so cuteeee!

“Stop admiring my smile and start eating already,baby.” He smirked. Again, I was disappointed and just ate.

-After School-

Finally schoo’s over!! WOHOOO! I was this close to the front gate when suddenly, I was dragged somewhere else by someone. I looked at the person. Kim Jongin.

“What are you doing? I wanna go homeeeee.”I whined.

“Baby, did you forget that we have to buy a puppy?” Eh? Oh, right. I forgot.

“Hehe, sorry, I forgot.”I smiled sheepishly. “And don’t call me baby.”

“Why? I think it’s good.”He shrugged and took my left hand in his. Suddenly I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. Damny you, Kim Jongin. What did you do to me?

-At the pet shop-

Kya! T            here were so many cute puppies!! Hmm. Which one should I buy?

“Jongin-ah, which one do you want?”

“I want a golden retriever one.”

“I want the minipom.”

“Fine. For you. We’ll buy the minipom.”

“Yay! Thank you Jongin-ah, you’re the best!”I unconsciously hugged him. He suddenly hugged me back! Oh my God! My heart, please don’t go anywhere from my body!

We pulled out from our hug and we blushed.

“I-I’m gonna pay the puppy, okay? Wait here.”He walked to the cashier and bought the puppy. I’m so happyyyy.

“Let’s go home. I will take you.”

“Gomawo.”

The ride to my house was quiet but comfortable. I played with our new dog, Bada. I love Bada alreadly, he’s too cute!

 

“Oh. Turn left, my house is the one with white gate.”

“Okay.”A few more minutes, we arrived at my house. Jongin gave me a weird look.

“What’s wrong?”

“You sure this is your house?”

“Of course!”

“So..that’s mean you’re my new neighbor?”

“Yeah..wait. What do you mean?”

“Well, I lived next door. “He pointed to a house next to mine. Wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! what do you guys think? Is it bad or good? Thanks for my suscribers! I love you guys <3 I hope you like this chapter! >< And i'm gonna be really happy if you guys give me comments. ^^ Sorry about grammar mistakes though, because english is my second language. Please suscribe and comments.

GIF ATTACKS!

The angry bird! LOL! He's too handsome.

Uri Jongin <3

Handsome lulu *-*

 

Cute bacon XDDDDD

BTW you can imagine you as Taeri or Jaecha, up to you. You can choose LOL

 

 

 

THANKS FOR READING <3