New Day

Love, Dream, Achieve

 

Taeri’s POV

RINGGGG!

Ugh! I hate that sound! You know why? Because that means that I need to wake up in freaking 5:30 am to go to my "lovely school". Oh well, I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes groaning. 

Annoyingly, I slammed my hand down on to the button turning off the alarm and went to the bathroom to get for school. After I got dress in my cute school uniform I went downstairs. 

 

 

I ran downstairs, to quickly make something to eat opening the fridge I groaned only seeing jam and bread as always my brother eats all the muffins. I made a sandwich sliding on my converses.

 Leaning against the couch in the living room I stopped to watch some TV, I smiled seeing the news reporter.. He was kinda cute, with his slight fumbles and what not.. he must be new, looking at the corner of the television screen my eyes widened seeing the time. It was only 7:45 a while agooooooo !!! I'm gonna be late ! I ran outside towards my bike, hopping onto it pedaling quickly towards school.

 

 

I live so close to the school, I guess thats why I feel like I don't have to rush as much... oh well. 

15 minutes later I arrived at my school. I attend SM's Institute, an international school, Its really big, and only TOP people get in.. I had gotten a scholarship to attend.

I parked my bike in front of the school and making sure it locked. Because you know, random people could come out of no where and decide to steal my bike... and we wouldn't want that.

 

 

 

“Well, helloo Taeri…”

Ugh, come on…I just arrived. I turned around with my arms crossed and met with EXO K. EXO K is a bunch of popular guys at my school. I don’t even get it why they’re so popular, well they are handsome. I totally admit that, no really really handsome actually but they’re a jerk.

“What do you want Baekhyun-ssi?”

I gave cold look to this one guy that never can leave me alone.

“Aw come on, don’t be so formal. We’ve been in the same class for 2 years and we always sit next to each other.” He grinned cutely. Don’t let that cute grin deceive you Taeri-ah. I chanted in my mind.

 

 

“Sadly..” I said coldly.

“Ouch, that harsh." He held his chest in dramatic way, I rolled my eyes at that. "Right guys?" He looked at the other members of EXO K and they just doing their own things totally ignore Baekhyun’s question that made him pout. I chuckled.

“Guys!!”

“What Bacon? Don’t be so loud! We can hear you.” The guy that I knew as Park Chanyeol said.

“I thought you’re my best friend, Yeollie!” I rolled my eyes again and left them to go inside the school building. I didn’t have time for this and I needed to go to class anyway.

****

I walked to my locker to get some books and then headed to my class. I sat down on my seat and after 10 minutes the teacher went in followed by this one girl. Oh, I think we have a new student. She seems…smart. I turned my head to the right and see that Baekhyun’s seat still empty, I shook my head. Typical.

“Good morning everyone! On this new semester I’m your homeroom teacher. My name is Park Jungsu.”

Oh yes! My favourite teacher became my homeroom teacher. Jungsu songsaengnim is the nicest teacher ever! He’s kind and really cheerful. Everyone at the class cheered.

“And today we got ourselves a new friend! Please introduce yourself.” Everyone’s attention turned into this brunette girl wearing glasses. She looked up and looked straight to the front.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Jaecha. Nice to meet you all.” She bowed.

“Annyeong Jaecha!”One by one at the class greeted them.

“Hmm…let’s see where she should be seated.” Jungsu songsaengnim was looking around the class when two boys suddenly barged inside the class.

“Mianhae seonsaengnim, we fell on the way here.” Oh wow, what a lame excuse. I groaned seeing Jongin, everyone here called him Kai... Apparently its sounds cool hense why he wants to be called Kai. I saw Baekhyun was right beside him grinning innocently at seonsaengnim. I chuckled a bit, he always looks cute. Oh stop it Kim Taeri! D:<

I saw Jongin’s eyes turned to this new girl and he smirked.

 

 

That new girl felt someone staring at her and she turned her eyes and met Jongin’s. She froze. Hahaha this is kinda funny. I bet shes thinking ‘Why is this handsome guy staring at me’. I laughed silently.

“Oh!” Jungsu songsaengnim suddenly shouted, startling all of us. “You can sit next to Taeri.”

“Mwo?! What about me?!” Baekhyun protested. what about you? e_e

“Baekhyun-ssi, I didn't mean your seat, but the seat on Taeri's left.” Baekhyun’s mouth formed into “O”. Jungsu seonsaengnim shook his head.

“Come on, go to your seats you three. We have to start our lessons.” They walked to their seats, Baekhyun sat on my right, followed by Kai next to him. The new girl sat on my left.

I turned to her and gave my hand while smiling. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeri imnida. I hope we can be good friends.”

“Park Jaecha imnida, of course we can be a good friends.”She smiled back and shook my hand. She’s nice, that’s good. Maybe I can make a new friend; I smiled happily. I turned feeling  someone staring at me only to see  Baekhyun turning his head away and pretending to talk with Kai. Weird…

The lesson started and Jungsu seonsaengnim started to choose the class leader and all that stuff. Didn’t even realize it was time for recess.

“Hey Jaecha, let’s go to cafeteria and get some foods.” I said hoping to have success in becomming her friend.

“Oh sure, kajja!” She stood up and I followed her. She started to walk when she suddenly stopped.

“Uh…where is the cafeteria?” I laughed a bit.

“Just follow me.”I smiled and walked outside the class followed by Jaecha.

Third’s person POV

Baekhyun stared after Taeri while she left the class room, sighing.

“Dude.”

“Baekhyun.”

“Earth to Baekhyun!” Kai waved his hand in front of his best friend’s face.

“M-mwo?”Baekhyun turned his attention to Kai and saw him smirk.

“You totally have a crush on her.”

“No! Let’s go to the cafeteria!” Baekhyun stood up and walked fast outside the classroom. Kai shook his head with an amused expression and followed him.

 

OKAYYY! FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE! PLEASE GIVE ME COMMENT ABOUT IT OKAY? AND THANKS FOR THE SUSCRIBE! LOVE YOU GUYS! I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! XD