I'm Just Doing Sit Ups

I'm In Love with A Cat

 

Weight losing mission hwaiting! After resting for awhile, you try doing 30 sit ups to get rid of the fats on your stomach.  And hope that you can get nice abs as soon as possible. (Seriously, cats have abs?) Your back touch the cold floor and you place yourself in sit up position by stretching your paws to your ears (which failed badly) and curling your legs, hoping to get your feet to touch the floor (which unfortunately, failed too.)  Thus, you end up with a real awkward position with your four limbs waving in the end aimlessly. You seriously look like you are having muscle cramp.

“Hyung, what’s with your cat? She looks like she ate something wrong.” asked Hoya. The boys are having their break today.

I don’t look funny okay.  Mr Hoya, which eye of yours saw that? You glared at him and tried to do a sit up.

“WAA. She looks sick! Don’t tell me she’s ill again!” Top 1 witness, Woohyun, who saw you doing a cat sit up immediately questioned. He picked his cat up and did a check on you.

I’M JUST DOING SIT UPS. No one can disturb my mission, not even you Bias!

“MEOW!” You scratched his hand and jumped down from his embrace and continue with your sit ups. (you have to admit this, you have a bad temper..)

“Woohyun ah, your cat is just as weird as you.” Sunggyu commented.

“Hyung, this is called as unique okay. You’re just jealous that I’ve a clever cat like her.”

“I think she’s a Chodding like Yeollie! So cute!” Myungsoo said.

 Myungsoo ah, you just wanna say that Sungyeol is cute right..?

“Stop indirectly complimenting Sungyeol, we all understands your feeling towards him.” Dongwoo exposed him without giving any mercy to Myungsoo.

“Hyung, your cat looks crazy. Look at what she’s doing now. So funny! HAHAHA!” Sungyeol laughed loudly and focused his eyes on you.

“Stop criticizing my cat! She’s just busy with her, erm movements.” He did aegyo and your heart raced at the sight of it.

SO CUTE!  >///<

“Meow meow meow!” (you guys should just let me exercise in peace!)

“What’s with the aegyo Woohyun? HAHAHA, that doesn’t work with us okay.” Dongwoo simply laughed over his cuteness since he’s clearly used to it.

“HAHAHA, hyung, she might be doing sit ups! Who knows? HAHAHA” Sungyeol laughed even louder because your actions were way too funny.

“Stop teasing her! Not like you don’t know how bad tempered she is. She even scratched me!” Complained Woohyun while trying to defend you.

Life is hard as a cat. They are treating me like some funny alien just because I did sit ups. Pufff, finally done 30 of it. Since I am a pathetic cat now, I shall do something to cheer Woohyun up!

You walked over to Woohyun and he reached out his hands to hug you.

“Meow~” (So warm~)

You saw the faint red mark on his arm, which is clearly a work of yours, guilt flooded your heart. You his wound, trying to ease his pain.

“Meow meow. Meow meow meow?” (I’m sorry. 괜찮아요?)

Sigh, this bad temper of mine needs to change. 

Author's note:  Sorry for making you guys wait for so long! Hope you will like this chapter ^^ comment and subscribe please!