Like owner like cat

I'm In Love with A Cat

 

Your POV

After know that you’re Woohyun’s fat white cat now, you’re very disappointed with your cat figure.  Look at those cat fats of yours around your waist, by the thought of it makes you depress. When you were a human, you are pretty proud of your body figure. I will get rid of these fats of erm mine. URGH!

You planned out a series of exercises and diet for yourself and starts with your loss weight mission.

Firstly, you will start with morning exercises of running around Infinite’s dorm for 30 minutes.

After getting your beauty cat sleep, you start with your morning run. Since Infinite’s dorm is not big enough for you to run for 30 minutes, you have the jump on members’ beds and treat the jumping as frog jump. AHHHHHHHH, they look like a baby when they are asleep! Especially Hobaby, now I know where he got this nickname. Myungsoo and Dongwoo are such deep sleepers, even If I jump on their face they won’t wake up! Opps, light sleeper Chodding wakes up. Shall pretend that I did nothing. ^^ Ah, shall not disturb my cute owner. Run run run~

Since you cannot run fast with that cat figure of yours, you only can run/walk/jump around the dorm for one pathetic time. By the time you finish, you are patting like mad and lay on the floor with your limbs spread out widely. The members have now all woke up, hamster Gyu nearly kill you since he can’t see you lying there like a boss with those tiny eyes of his and almost step on you if it is not Woohyun who has stopped him.

“Pawwie, why are you lying down here? Are you hungry?”

“Meow~” (yes!) and you nod your head.

“WHAAAAAAAA YA! Pawwie knows to nod her head! My cat is clever!” amazed by your action, Woohyun shouted to s to show off his cat.

“Hyungnim, you must be hallucinating, faster clean yourself up, we have dance practice this morning. You can play with her in the afternoon. Come Choco, I’ll make you some food.” Says the maknae.

You follow Sungjong and bite onto the plate that he places the apples on and walk away. You decide to go on a diet too, to go with your daily exercises.

“Choco ah! Wait for me you have more food!” Cute Sungjong says behind you.

You turn back and stared at him after shaking your head, “MEOW! MEOW MEOW MEOW!” (I don’t want them! Don’t you dare to disturb my weight loss mission.)

 “Hyungnim! Your cat just shook her head when I asked her if she wants more food. Is she really a cat!”

“Maknae ah, I told you that my cat is clever and cute, who ask you don’t believe your clever hyung. Like owner like cat you know.”  

You lower down your head, shy over what he has said. But you do not realize that he would not be about to notice that you blushed since your face is full of fur.  You are also depressed with the idea that you’re only Woohyun’s cat and can’t get any closer to him since you aint human.

I want to kill that black cat! Urgh!”

“Hyungnim! Why does your cat suddenly look so angry? So scary, just like you..”

“Ya! LEE SUNGJONG!”