When a cat lover turned into a cat

I'm In Love with A Cat

 

Your POV

‘Oh no, I can’t watch the adorable black cat die under the tires of that car.’ you could see the driver lost control of the car and ploughed into the other lane with the cat sashaying leisurely on it. As a major cat lover you cannot let it die like this!

You rushed towards the cat in a flash and hopped like a rabbit trying to rescue it from the danger. However, your timing was totally miscalculated. After you have the black cat staying safely in your embrace, the car knocked you down, making you flew onto pathway like a bird lost its sense of balance in the bright blue sky. ‘Don’t tell me my life is gonna end like this. Life is unfair, I have lost my parents and now I have died in such a tragedy.’

‘Where am I? Am I in heaven?’ you woke up only find yourself lost in a never ending whiteness. ‘So this is heaven.’ Depression took over you as you found yourself dead and have to stay in a space without anybody but yourself. Suddenly, you noticed a black dot was racing towards you and before you could realize, it was the black cat you have saved.

“Thank you for sacrificing yourself and save my life.”  The elegant black opened its mouth and words came out from it.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Are you the one speaking?” You nearly have gotten a shock of your life and jumped away from it almost immediately.

“Yes. It is me. I’m a servant of God and are here to help you revive. I have to do it fast in case God notice it.” You swore that  you saw its eye brows frowned when it saw your huge reaction.

“You! I saved you and I died. You have to pay me back!” Your temper was raised up when you saw his attitude towards you.

“Calm down, I’m really sorry for all these. I promise you to help you revive.” It was clearly frightened by you sudden explosion and put on a friendly manner.

“Can I go back to my own body?” you asked eagerly.

“Sorry. Your body is badly damaged, I’ll have to find you a new one. Oh no, the God is looking for me now. I’ve to help you revive now.” It said in a rush making you have no time to regret.

“Waittttttttttttttt, I haven’t finish!!!”

“There’s no time now. Now go!” Finished with its words, it put its paw on your forehead and disappeared after you lost your consciousness.

You woke up finding yourself in a familiar environment. ‘Why does here look so familiar? It looks like Infinite’s dorm!” You tried to do a little stretch to get use to your new body as you were aching all over. Little to your surprise that, you saw white cat paws instead of human hands!

“MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!” (‘can someone tell me what happened now!’) you tried to shout these words out to vent your frustration but the only sound came out from your mouth was only meowing from a cat. ‘WHAT THE HECK? DID I TURN INTO A CAT?! Don’t let me see the black cat again, before it die a million times in my own hands. I HATE CATS. ESPECIALLY THE BLACK ONES.’

 You heard a click sound after cursing the black cat for 30 minutes with the meowing sound made by your mouth. ‘Oh no, someone’s coming back!’

You jumped out from your comfy bed to see who would be your new owner.

“MEOW MEOW MEOW!!” (NAM WOOHYUN?)