I'm Woohyun's fat white cat.

I'm In Love with A Cat

 

Your POV:

“MEOW MEOW MEOW! Meow meow?” (Someone please pinch me. Is this a dream?)

You could not believe who you have seen at the door way, because the owner or the tall and attractive figure is you Top 1 bias Nam Woohyun from Infinite. Abandoning the fact that you are a cat now, you rush towards him in a totally fangirl mood. Obviously, you do not know that you are a gigantic fat cat, it take you almost forever to reach his side because of your inhuman “incat” weight. Fortunately, he comes towards you and embraces you in his hug. ‘Oh my! He’s hugging me!’

“Chocopaws! Are you feeling better? Don’t leave me!” he is hugging you so tight that it is suffocating.

Chocopaws? What a weird name!’ You stared at him at with two emerald cat eyes of yours, trying to tell him that you are unsatisfied with your name. And you failed without any doubt. ‘and why does he sound like I am dying’ you pouted with your cat face and apparently your face look like it is being squished like oranges.

Woohyun’s POV:

I went back to our dorm immediately after our tight schedule to check on my cat, Chocopaws. Well, the name was named by the chodding, Sungyeol and I like it because it is unique. Chocopaws is really sick nowadays, and the vet said that she is reaching its ending part of its life now. I do not want to leave her inside the cold tiny cage in the clinic all by herself and I hope to stay with her until the very last second.

Chocopaws is trying hard to come to my side, this is something new because she normally would try to stay as far away from me as possible. I seriously think that she hates me after I tried to hide her cat food to make her go on a diet just a few days after I adopted her. Oh no, she must be reaching her end point soon. NOOOO, although she hates me but I really adore her, she’s so cute! Don’t let her leave me! I hugged her tightly, trying to use body language to tell her that I can’t bear to watch her leave even if she hates me.

“MEOW!” Her cat face was twisted like a knot. Sign, she still don’t like me.

Your POV

“MEOW!” (Let go of me!) You meowed because if you don’t remind him, you’re gonna died from lack of oxygen.

You scratch Woohyun face out of your human cat instinct and jumped down from his hands. Now his face has these two faint lines of pink which are the works done by your paws.

Opps, did I just injured his face? The fans are going to kill me! But who ask him try to murder me! Even though he’s my bias, but he still can’t do that. Meow.”

 “Oh Pawwie, you still hate me? Have you recovered? You’re so energetic now, I’m so happy!” A wide grin spread on his face and his tired eyes lit up and squeezed into two lines, making him look cute.

 “Meow? Meow~!” (I hate you? No way!)

“I see that you’re friendlier towards me now! Let’s work hard together and be nice to each other after you get well!”  

 

“Meow? Meow ^^” (What is he talking about? I’m so happy that I’m his cat!) You are satisfy with the idea that you are close to him now, living under the same rooftop with the whole of Infinite although you are just Woohyun’s fat white cat.