Cat Training Part 1

I'm In Love with A Cat

 

“Guys, I have something big to announce.” Yeollie gathered everybody and gave them a serious face and burst out into laughter after 10 seconds.

“What is it? You have found a white hair?” Myungsoo joked around.  

“No no no, it is concerning Pawwie. Hahaha. I have thought of something good for her.” Yeollie defended himself with his i-am-going-to-do-something-bad-look.  

“Huh? What do you want to do to my cat?” sleepy Namu immediately showed some interest after hearing his cat’s name.

“Let’s give her some training! Just like how we train Tofu, Nurung and Coco! We can teach her how to shake hand, sit etc..” Yeollie said it excitedly and his eyes were sparkling with anticipation.

“WHAT? But she’s a cat, not a dog! How can she do all those stuffs?”  Sunggyu shot his question at Chodding since this idea is ridiculous.

“HAHAHA! Only Chodding will think of such an idea! Hahaha!” Dongwoo laughed out loud while Hoya trying to calm him down badly.

“I think this is a good idea, I mean, Pawwie is smart and clever, who knows she might be able to do it?” maknae showed his support for Yeollie.

“Ya, my cat is as clever as me! She can definitely do it!” Namu showed his interest. (I think he just wants to self praise himself ><)

“No objection. I mean it would hurt anyways. Let’s do it, she might surprise us. Who knows?”  said Hoya.

So cat training for you after much discussion in the practice room is set.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Pawwie~ Where are you? Come to your Yeollie oppa~” Yeollie used his sweetest voice trying to seduce you to go him.

Is the pranking king planning something bad, he sounds too obvious!

“Meow~” (No!) You ran away from him at a speed of light, hopefully to be able to escape from whatever bad ideas he has on his mind.

“Pawwie, come to me, I have your favourite kimchi soup!” Woohyun allied with Yeollie and put on his harmless smile.

 Maybe I can trust Woohyun, hmm.

You walked towards slowly, giving yourself time to run away if there is anything that dangers you.

“Good girl!” Woohyun smoothes your fur and hold you in his hands, before you can realise, you can’t get out from his embrace.

“Now, let’s have cat training!” Yeollie yelled excitedly and looked at you with those charismatic eyes of his.

“MEOW~” (what do you want to do?!) You struggled to get yourself out but Woohyun is holding you so tightly that your effort went into the drain.

“Don’t worry, it will be fun Pawwie.” Woohyun assured you and put you down with his hand grabbing onto your tail.

 How can it be fun when you are grabbing my tail Woohyun =_=, why am I a cat? URGH.

“Okay, first training! SIT PAWWIE!” Yeollie started his plan instantly.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT. Are you guys gonna train me like dogs? NOOOOOO. I’m a cat! You can’t bully a cat like this!

“MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” You meowed out your frustration and refuse to do what you are told to.

“Hahaha! Yeollie ah, your plan dint work!” Dongwoo let out his trademark laughter.

“This is only the first try! Hyung, you try it! Since she’s your cat.” Yeollie urged Woohyun.

“Alright alright, come on cutie, SIT!” Woohyun has your kimchi soup on his hand and commanded.

“MEOW!” (no way!)

A cat has its self-esteem too!

“Come on, I will give you your soup if you do so!”   Woohyun added and put your soup away to tease you.

=_= if I was not a human before, does cat understand human language?   

 

author's note: i'm so sorry for not updating for so long! I was on a hiatus. Anyways, hope you guys would enjoy this chapter, anticipate part 2 too! Comment and subscribe please! ^^