o35.

The 30 Day Contract

"Yah, where are we going now?" I asked, puzzled as to why im being dragged towards the car.

"My apartment" Ljoe replied opening up the car door for me

"But you just got back, how could you already got an apartment?" I put on my seatbelt

 

I earned a chuckle from my boyfriend and he started the car. After pulling out of the parking lot we drove for probably 20 minutes before entering the parking lot of an apartment building. To be specific, it was the same building he lived in when I first met him.

We got into the elevator and Ljoe hit the 23rd floor. Once the door opened we walked towards the apartment room and Byunghun took out his keys.

 

"The place might be a little dusty from no one living here for the last few years"

 

He opened the door and we stepped in. All the furniture were covered up in plastic to prevent it from getting too dusty.

 

"So why are we here again?" I asked

"Oh we are going to clean up the place a bit" He answered "I cant keep living at your place now can I? even though I would love to"

"Oh..I see" I sounded slightly disappointed as much as I wanted him to stay but also leave

 

Ljoe wrapped his arms around my waist and back-hugged me. His chin resting on my shoulder.

 

"You sound sad, dont want your boyfriend to leave your side?" He teased

"Yah!" I hit his arm

"Im kidding" He chuckled "What if you moved in with me?"

"What?!" I said exaggerating "You're joking again right?"

"I might be, I might not be" He shrugged "Would you though?"

"Maybe..." I pressed on "Ill think about it"

 

========================================================

 

After spending the next 3 hours cleaning up the apartment with Ljoe. The two of us finally sat down on the couch and relaxed. 

 

"So then what do you say?" He asked

"Say about what?" I gave Ljoe a weird look 

"Moving in with me?" He finished "I think it would be a good idea"

"I dont know" I tilted my head "It's a lot of work to move and you know im lazy. Plus who knows what you might do to me when we are alone"

"Ou you sound suggestive" Byunghun smirked

"Yah! NOT LIKE THAT" I raised my voice ""

"Im just kidding" He laughed and got up and pulled me off the couch "Cmon we need to go buy from groceries for the empty fridge"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

After driving to the nearest supermarket near Ljoe's apartment we both got out of the car and I went to go get a shopping cart. Ljoe waited for me by the entrance as I strolled over with the shopping cart. 

 

"Wow I feel like im watching my wife buy groceries" Ljoe put his arm around my waist

"Since when was I ever your wife?" I nudged his side "Who would want to marry you?"

"You obviously" He winked and grabbed the shopping cart from me "Ill push"

 

We walked around every isle and stopped every so often to try free samples of food or compare brands of other items. As I checked out the two yogurt drinks with me I turned to see Ljoe had disappeared from my sight, I sighed and put down the strawberry yogurt drink putting the Vanilla one into the cart. As I began to push the cart Ljoe came back with some non-food related products.

 

"What's all that for??" I questioned the happy grinning boy infront of me

"Only everything we need for when you move in" He smiled again 

"Byunghun." I spoke firmly "I dont need you to buy all this stuff just because im moving in"

"Aha!!! So you are moving in!!!" He cheered "No but still you will need this all"

 

Ljoe threw into the shopping cart a new toothbrush, slippers, bath towel, couple pajamas, and some other couple items. I looked into the cart and then looked back at the excited child like adult infront of me and laughed.

 

"Sometimes you are such a kid" 

"Just like you" He said pushing the cart again "So what are we missing?"

"I like you bought just about everything" I answered with slight sarcasm "Do you even have enough money for all this?"

"Yes, yes I do" He spoke nonchalantly 

 

We continued walking around the supermarket and we both stopped at a food sample where they were giving out samples for cake. I picked up two toothpicks and held the cake out infront of Ljoe. The lady working there looked at us and smiled; you know the whole cliche thing where we get called a cute couple. 

 

"Awe, arent you two just cute" The lady smiled "Did you just get married?"

"Actually we--" Ljoe cut me off

"Yeah we did, isnt my wife lovely" He put his arm around my waist

"Very lovely, I wish you two a happy marriage" She smiled and went back to her work

 

We walked away and Ljoe picked up a box of the cake, adding it to our already full cart. We walked around for a few more minutes before finally stopping infront of the check out. We began to scan everything considering it was a self check out; as I scanned everything Ljoe put everything into bags and then into the cart. 

I watched as each item scanned increased the price, in the end our grand total came to around $256. I pulled out my wallet and took my credit card out but before I could swipe it. Byunghun beat me to it.

 

"You know im not going to let you pay" He gave me the 'look'

"But you just spent a lot of money!" I sighed 

"Then you can pay me back by making dinner" He suggested

"Could do" I thought about it 

 

Once we got home we began to organize the groceries into the kitchen. After 3 minutes or so Ljoe stalked off into the bathroom with the toothbrushes and bath towels and the other home supplies we needed. I took out everything I was going to make for dinner and got started. After finishing up with making dinner Ljoe walked over and handed me a suitcase...my suitcase.

 

"Did you go to my house while I was cooking?!" I looked surprised "How did you even leave the house without me noticing?"

"You were so into cooking so I just left quietly" Ljoe explained "Plus if you're staying over for the night you need your cange of clothes"

"Did you....go through my undergarments?" I turned red

"Uh....yeah..." He sheepishly smiled "I didnt do anything bad though! I swear I just grabbed anything!"

"Yeah yeah ok" I rolled my eyes "Now lets eat dinner before it gets cold"

 

===========================================================

 

After dinner Ljoe cleaned up and washed the dishes as I went to go take a shower first. I walked into the bathroom and noticed how Ljoe had set up everything neatly. The two towels he had bought hung on the towel rack along with the toothbrushes in the toothbrush holder.

 

"Wow he cleans up pretty well" I nodded in approval 

 

Once I got out of the shower I went to the bedroom and found Ljoe sitting on the bed with his laptop open to a computer game. I sat down next to him with my hair in a towel still. He looked over at me and started to laugh.

 

"You look funny" He chuckled

"Well you'e funny looking" I rolled my eyes "Now quit playing your video game and go shower"

"You're going to dry your hair right?"

"Yeah, why would I not?" I looked at him weirdly

"Dont till I finish my shower" Ljoe spoke as his mouth formed a line; I have to admit it looked cute

"Why?" I asked him

 

Ljoe mumbled something really quiet that was even more silent than a mouse. I asked him again and he seemed to do the same thing and turn more red. 

 

"Byunghun, please speak louder. I seriously cant hear you" I leaned closer to him

 

"I said.........."

 


 

What did he say? ;)

Anyways WOW I finally updated after 3 months OTL well at least im on summer break now!!! :D so im going to try to update more often!

Just a heads up that I will be finishing up this story very soon. So be prepared!!!

-Mochii_