o34.

The 30 Day Contract

 

Waking up the next morning, I scanned my bedroom. There was no sign of Ljoe until I turned around to see him staring at me with a grin. I stared at him weirdly before poking his forehead, pushing him over again.

 

"Well good morning to you too" He turned over again pouting

"Morning" I greeted "You didnt do anything to me while I was alseep riiight?" I eyed him

"I might have" He smirked "Just kidding" 

"I dont trust you" I got out of bed walking towards my closet

"Well I do" Ljoe sat up "Like I didnt even ask you about who that dude was yesterday"

"Ohh you mean Changjo?" I looked at him with a grin "What about him?"

"Changjo thats his name?" Ljoe nodded storing the boys name in his mind "Who is he?"

"A person I know" I replied laying out the clothes I picked out

 

Ljoe continued to eye me with a look of "Im-not-buying-what-you're-saying." He coninued to ask me questions about Changjo whom I only met the day before at the wedding. Though I did somewhat know him before from when Chunji would mention his name.

As my jealous boyfriend continued to bomb we with questions, a smirk played onto my mouth. It was time I messed with him, I mean its just some teasing.

 

"How do you know this boy?" Ljoe repeated

"Chaerin introduced me. We went on a blind date together" I lied 

"What?!?!" 

"To be honest it went quiet well. He was very sweet" I continued to play my lie

"Yah! Stop!" He whined like a little boy "I dont want to hear it anymore"

 

I started to laugh at Ljoe, poor boy. He looked at me weirdly before pulling me over onto the bed with him. My eyes widened and he smirked; it seems like I just cant win with him.

 

"You know lying to your boyfriend isnt good" Ljoe stared at me "You didnt go on a blind date at all with him did you?"

"I---"

"In fact you didnt go on any dates for the last 3 years" He finished

"How did you know?" I mumbled "Stalker"

"Just because im not with you for the last 3 years doesnt mean I dont know whats going on in your life" He sat onto my lap, keeping me from moving under him

"Huh?" I asked; I was comepletely lost

"I asked Chunji to keep me updated on your life" He answered my question "Now.... time for breakfast!"

 

I pushed him off of me afterwards and went to go change in the bathroom. Afterwards I walked back into my room, grabbed my phone and went downstairs to eat breakfast joining everyone else.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"How was your night?" Jisoo grinned as I sat down at the table

"Ew, what are you implying" I picked up my utensils

"Hun, you need to ask directly. Dont beat around the bush" Niel nudges her "Hyolee....Did you and Ljoe hyu--"

"Oh my god stop." I covered my ears "Why are you all so dirty-minded"

"Its not like you arent either" Ljoe laughed and placed some pancakes onto my plate

 

I rolled my eyes at my dear friends and began to eat my breakfast. Why am I always the one to get teased? Arg, just ignore them and it'll pass. As I was eating my boyfriend placed a glass of milk next to me.

 

"Slow down, you're going to choke on your food" 

"No im no---"

 

I started to cough on my food. Ok...looks like I did choke on my food. I reached for the glass of milk and took a gulp of it to wash down the food. Ljoe started to pat me gentally on my back, giving me the "I-told-you-so" look. Across the table from us my brother and my bestfriend stared at us.

 

"You two are so cute" Jisoo clapped her hands together "Im so surprised the both of you waited 3 years for each other"

"Yeah, mainly Ljoe hyung." Niel added "If this was before you met my sister, you would have gotten a new girlfriend like the week after"

"Hey, dont say bad things about me infront of Hyolee" Byunghun pouted 

 

"Cute" I smiled to myself

 

============================================================

 

After breakfast Ljoe and I went for a drive around the city. We were going to spend the day catching up with each other, or at least I need to catch up on his life since he basically indirectly stalked me over Chunji. We arrived at a cafe by the seaside and we both entered the shop, it had a cute ocean-beach side nautical ambience.

 

"So what did you do while you were in the states?" I asked him picking up my salted caramel latte

"I became a Korean teacher at a high school I lived near" he responded "Nothing too special"

"Oh...did any girls try to hit on you" I mumbled; embarrassed to ask that question 

"Maybe a few" He smirked

 

"There he goes teasing me again" I thought to myself

 

"Hey pouty, dont do that" He chuckled and reached over to pinch my cheeks

"Yah!" I smacked his hand away gentally "I am 23 years old, im not a kid anymore"

"Still though, you're adorable" He grinned again

"Tch" I rolled my eyes at him

 

We continued to talk about our lives for the last three years. I think we spent about 2 hours in the cafe. Back on the car again Ljoe began to drive back into the city again.

 

"Anywhere you want to go to?" He asked me, his eyes on the road

"No, not really. What about you?"

"I dont have anywhere either" He shrugged "Want to go back to your house then?"

"Uh, sure. What do you want to do at home?" I questioned him, I swear he was thinking something

"I want to cuddle" He responded bluntly 

 

========================================================

 

We were sitting in the living room infront of the TV watching Running Man, but we werent exactly paying attention to what was playing. Main cause would be we were slightly too into cuddling.

 

"So I was thinking" Ljoe wrapped his arms around my waist tighter "That maybe next month, we can go on like a vacation to L.A"

"Hmm why there?" I turned my head to him

"I want to show you around there, and show you my place" He smiled and kissed me on the nose

"Hmm, my internship though." I frowned "It wont be over for another 3 months" 

"Ask if you can go on a leave?" My boyfriend tilted his head 

"I can try to ask, but ill have to see. It wont be easy" 

"Great!" Byunghun smiled 

 

Turning back to the TV to continue to watch Running Man my phone began to ring. I reached over to the coffee table but of course, I couldnt reach it. I turned back to Ljoe giving him a look and he released his grasp around my waist. Finally picking up my cellphone I turned it over staring at the unregistered phone number.

 

"Who is it?" Ljoe asked

"Not sure" I shrugged; answering the phone anyways

 

"Hello?" I picked up

"Hi, is this Hyolee?" The person on the other line asked

"Um yes, who is this" I answered cautiously

"Oh sorry, this is Changjo" He laughed slightly on the other line

"Oh Changjo" I nodded "Can I help you?"

 

Ljoe turned his head in my direction when he hear the other boys name. 

 

"What does he want?" My boyfriend asked

"Shhh" I shot him a look

 

"oh yeah, I was wondering if your brother's cafe is still hiring" He lightly spoke through the phone "Because if he is, I would love to join the team"

"Oh haha, yeah he is. You should have just asked him directly" I chuckled "Ill text you his phone number"

"Awesome, thank you Hyolee" He thanked me and then hung up

 

"So what did he want?" Ljoe asked his arms crossed

"Awe look who's the pouty one now" I poked his cheeks "And nothing much, he asked if I wanted to go for lunch with him tomorrow"

"Yah!" Ljoe whined "You cant do that!"

"Byunghun, calm down did you not hear 'Ill text you his number' He was asking about working at Niel's cafe" I laughed

"Good" His arms s around my waist again

 

"You're mine."

 


 

Yay! I finally updated again after like idk a month? maybe two months?

Anyways, ill try to update sometime before next week because I will be gone for spring break.

Taiwan here I come!

Dont forget to comment! sorry this chapter was pretty boring. 

-Mochii_