o31.

The 30 Day Contract

 

"Wait what?" I laughed "You're kidding me right?" 

"Hyolee...im serious right now" Niel spoke 

"No! but he" I shook my head

"Here, he wanted me to give this to you" Niel handed me the small gift bag "I would go home, or to the staff room before you read it"

 

I took the bag and grabbed my stuff from the staff room before heading home.

 

'He cant just leave right?' I asked myself 'He even confessed yesterday'

 

"Hyolee?" Someone called me; lifting my head up I see Jisoo

"Oh hey" I lightly smiled

"Something wrong?" She asked

"Lots" I replied

"Awe" she pouted "Well...then you can tell me your problems of you want. Ill try to help you. Ill see Niel later then" She chuckled "Lets go"

 

Jisoo and I went our way towards my house.

Once we arrived I told her everything that happened between last night and right now.

 

"He wasn't answering his phone this morning and Niel told me he left the country." I finished "Then he handed me this which was from Byunghun."

"Awe, you poor thing" Jisoo hugged me "Have you seen whats inside of it yet?"

"No not yet" I shook my head

"Then read it. Maybe there's an explaination" Jisoo grinned

 

I nodded then opened the bag; taking out the small box and the letter.

Picking up the letter first I opened it to read.

 

Dear Hyolee,

Im sorry our goodbye ends this way, there wasnt any other way I could let you know. The past month I spent with you have changed who I am inside and out; I really hoped you and I could end up together. Instead the both of us ran away and hid our feelings. I want you to know that last night was one of the most unforgetable nights of my life, and hopefully it was yours too. 

By the time you're reading this I should be halfway to America, sitting beside two strangers when I wish I could be next to  you. I dont know when I will come back, but when I do I hope you can still wait for me; Because while im here, Im going to wait for you. Wait for that moment where we can be together again, with no obstacles in our way. 

In the box that came with this letter is a necklace; You can wear it or leave it, its up to you. If you choose to wear it then it will symbolize that you're going to wait for me because im wearing the same one but for a guy. If not then... I hope we will still be friends when Im back.

Before I end off this letter, I just want you to know that I love you and I always will...

-Byunghun (Ljoe aka Ljerk)

 

By the time I finished reading the letter I was already in tears, crying on Jisoo's shoulder.

 

"Awe there, there. You know he will be back for you" She comforted 

"I should have said something last night" I reflected "Maybe he wouldn't have left" 

"So what are you going to do about it then? Will you wait for him or not?" Jisoo held the box with the necklace infront of me.

"Im going to...." I thought for a quick but hard minute "Im going to wait for him"

 

======================================================================

 

"You're where?!?!?!" Chunji shouted through the phone

"Im in L.A" Ljoe said sitting down on the hotel couch "I just arrived like 2 hours ago"

"Does Hyolee know you left?" Chunji asked concerned for his ex-crush "I hope you know what you're doing"

"She should have read the letter by now, I told Niel to pass it to her" Ljoe glanced at his watch "Well Chunji, I need to go. I have an appointment to go look for apartments"

"Alright, but im going to have your head on a platter when you get back" Chunji threatened "You're hurting her more this way" 

"Just trust me" Ljoe sighed as his hands went up to the necklace he wore around his neck. The same one Hyolee had but for a girl. "I know what im doing"

 

The two of them finished their phone conversation and Ljoe changed into more formal clothing.

It was now time for him to go look for an apartment to settle in for the time being.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Apartment used in the next part here for those of you who maybe live in L.A you know about it lol but yeah lets just say he moves into here. He will move into the description of the first page of photos just so you all know*

 

"So this is one of the last 2 apartments I have to show you Mr.Lee" The realtor took out her keys "This is the apartment I have for you at the Apex" 

"Alrightly" Ljoe smiled before walking in "Whoa"

"Its really modern isnt it? It has an amazing view, and a really modern design to everything in the building. This apartment is ideal to a lot of young couples or even for people in their 20s living alone" The realtor brough Ljoe around the house

"Will you give me a moment to walk around alone?" Ljoe turned to look at the girl

"Yep, no problem" She smiled before walking towards the dining room to sit down

 

Ljoe walked into the master bedroom to look around and then the smaller bedroom.

 

'If the both of us lived here wouldnt that be great?' He thought to himself smiling at the thought of seeing Hyolee

 

Ljoe walked around the apartment a couple more times before sitting down at the dinning table across from the realtor

 

"Ill take this apartment" He smiled

"Alright awesome!" She flashed a grin 

 

After pulling out his checkbook, Ljoe wrote down the amount he needed to pay and handed it to the realtor.

 

"So when's the earliest I can move in?" He asked

"I need to contact the builder about the buy but you can move in tomorrow" The realtor put away the check "Thank you for your business Mr.Lee"

"Thank you for your hard work" He shook her hand 

"Oh! and before I forget" She took something out of her pocket "Here are the keys to your brand new apartment" 

 

=================================================================

 

"Honey you need to go to school today!" Jisoo shook me 

"I dont want to!!!" I whined "I want to stay home and sleep"

 

If you're wondering why Jisoo is over at my house so early...She actually stayed the night with me.

 

 

"Get up!!" She shoved me once more, this time with impact where I almost fell off the bed.

"Ok! im up im up!" I got out of bed and walked towards my closet.

 

I stood infront of my closet and stared at my clothes.

Starting from today im going to have to live like before I met Ljoe again. Time for me to become independent again.

 

"So what will you answer if a guy hits on you?" Jisoo teased

"Say 'Sorry but I have a Boyfriend' " I laughed "Its what I have been saying before I met Ljoe; That or 'Not interested so leave' "

"Wow someone's a but sassy" She laughed and pushed me towards the bathroom "Hurry and change!"

 

I stood infront of my bathroom mirror after I finished dressing myself. I brushed my hair and tied it up in a bun.

Before I went back into my room, I looked at myself in the mirror once more. My eyes redirecting to the necklace around my neck.

Holding the necklace between my fingers I smiled to myself.

 

"Ahn Hyolee you can do this!" I cheered for myself

 


 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!! 

Thought I start of my New Year with an update first thing when I wake up.

Poor Hyolee and Byunghun, I wonder when they will be together again ;) Guess you'll have to stick around to find out!!

Be sure to comment your thoughts, see you all soon!

-Mochii_