o24.

The 30 Day Contract

 

After 10 minutes....20 minutes of a quiet car ride I finally looked over at Ljoe and spoke up.

 

"Want to tell me where we are going now?" 

"hmm....nope" Ljoe answered his eyes still on the road

"What about a hint?" I wiggled my eyebrows

"Well....its pretty" Ljoe chuckled quietly before mumbling a silent "your pretty"

"Thats it? thats a hint?" I pouted and crossed my arms

"I dont want to ruin the surprise okay" Ljoe responded while keeping his eyes on the road

 

After a 10 minute ride we arrived at a view point.

Ljoe got out of the car first and I got out after, the view point had the view of the entire city lights

It was really pretty.

 

"So you brought be out to look at the city lights at night?" I turned to face Ljoe "When I could be sleeping"

"Yep, pretty much" Ljoe grinned "So how is your project coming along?"

"Im sorry but we are outside of school, so you arent my teacher" I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bench

"Ok thats fair enough." Ljoe sat down next to me "Are you cold?"

"Im fine thanks" I lightly smiled before continuing to stare out into the city

 

The both of us kept quiet for the time being, we were too busy admiring the lights in the city.

Ljoe finally spoke up since the silence got awkward.

 

"So...1 week left till we're done. How do you feel?"

 

I turned to stare at Ljoe who was staring back at me.

How do I feel? should I be happy? sad? disappointed? To be completely truthful I kind of didnt want his presence to leave

 

"Well?" Ljoe asked again

"Um.... you first" I answered

"Me? hmmm" Ljoe rubbed his chin in a thinking matter "I feel a mixture of happy and sad, happy because I get to leave your complaining but sad that your presence is leaving my side"

"Oh" I nodded "I would have to say the same then"

"Really now?" Ljoe's smile turned into a full out smirk "Does that mean you like me?"

 

I didnt say a word and looked out at the skyline again.

This situation was awkward to me, did I just sorta say I liked him? No I didnt, im just over thinking it. Plus if I did it would mean I violated the contract rules.

Ljoe moved over closer to me and put his jacket around me, I turned and looked at him weirdly.

 

"Hey, if you get a cold your brother wont get off my back for it" Ljoe crossed his arms and looked away, from the corner of his mouth I could see a smile

"Thanks Byunghun" I smiled and went back to the view

 

After another 10 minutes or so I slowly began to drift asleep, who could blame me it was like 12:30 in the morning and we're just stitting there looking out at the view.

My head slowly began to sway and it soon landed on Ljoe's shoulder.

He looked over thinking I was still awake.

 

"Yah, you're violating contract rules...no skinship!" He poked my head but then quietly said "then again... I've done it before too"

 

He went on with his business until he finally realized I was sleeping. 

Ljoe got up from the bench carefully trying to not wake me up, he then picked me up and carried me back to his car.

 

"Hm..." He asked himself "Should I bring her home or to my house....?"

 

After moments of thinking it over Ljoe decided to bring me to his house, he didnt want to wake Niel up just so he could bring me to my room.

Knowing my brother would bomb him with questions.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once Ljoe and Hyolee arrived back at his house, he carried her to him room so she could continue to sleep.

He carefully put her down and went to the bathroom to get a towel to clean her face.

 

"The things I do for you" Ljoe sat down and lightly raised her up so he could wipe her face with the towel.

 

He got back up to put the towel away and to get ready to sleep too.

 

"You're so lucky you're already in your PJs, or I would have to change you" Ljoe looked back into his bedroom

 

After washing his face and wiping it dry he looked into the mirror admiring his face, but then a mischievous grin came across his face.

 

'Wonder how she would react tomorrow morning if we shared a bed to sleep in' He asked himself mentally

 

"Well...lets give it a try!" He went back to his room

 

===================================================

 

The next morning around 6:45 I woke up to an alarm sound...but it wasnt my alarm.

I slowly opened my eyes to look at my surroundings, and once again it was not my room either.

 

"Good morning" I heard a voice next to me 

 

I looked over to see Ljoe's sleepy face next to mine.

Without noticing he wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

"Morning" I smiled

 

Then the image hit me hard in the face or head.

I quickly got out of bed, in a panicked mode.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" I shouted at Ljoe

"Nicely bring you home to sleep, so you dont sleep on a park bench" He rubbed his sleepy eyes "Please dont be so loud, its 6:45 in the morning"

"Bring me home right now" I demanded "I need to get my school stuff and get dressed"

 

Ljoe slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom ignoring me.

 

"Did you hear me!?" I raised my voice again

"Yeah, yeah. Just let me get ready first" He replied from the bathroom

 

I pursed my lips and walked into his kitchen to make some breakfast.

10 minutes later Ljoe walked out changed in his 'teacher clothes'

 

"Awe, we look like a real couple. You're even making me breakfast" He teased

"Shut up and eat, we still need to go to my house" I glared him down

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After finally getting to my house, changing and heading to school. I made it to class right on time.

Weird thing was when I walked into the class a bunch of people stared at me as I made my way to my spot.

Once I sat down, even Jisoo was staring at me.

 

"Is there something on my face?" I asked touching my face

"No" Jisoo shook her head

"Then what is it?" I furred my eyebrows while taking out my school stuff

"You didnt hear it yet I guess" Jisoo rested one elbow on the desk and gestured me to lean closer

 

 

"Some students saw you and Mr.Lee coming to school together"

 


 

DUNDUNDUNDUN Whats going to go down now?

Idk about you guys but I went on a feels trip when I wrong the first part of this chapter LOL

ANYWAYS... Im back from camping woohoo! But sad part school for me starts in 2 weeks aha but qq junior year, I feel so old.

 

Comment what you think on this chapter, sorry if its slightly unorganized... well it is in my opinion.

-Mochii_