o29.

The 30 Day Contract

 

Saturday rolled by quickly as today was theday of my date with Ljoe or double date with Chunji and Chaerin.

I stood infront of my closet and stared for at least five minutes.

 

"What am I suppose to wear?" I asked myself "Its lotte world so....."

 

I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt along with my Varsity jacket...or should I say the couple one I have with Ljoe?

Standing infront of my mirror I observed my outfit nodding with approval.

 

"This will do" I turned around and grabbed my phone

 

"Ill be there in 5" Ljoe answered his phone

"How did you know?" I asked

"Caller ID sweetheart" He chuckled "anyways see you soon, dress pretty"

 

Ljoe hung up and I tossed my phone to the side of my bed.

I paced around my room for the rest of the time; thinking.

 

'Is what im wearing fine?'

'Sweetheart psh, but thats so cute'

'He's not your real boyfriend'

and 'Does he like me at all?'

 

 My phone rang again inturrupting my thoughts, it was Ljoe who was calling.

Quickly I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

 

===============================================

 

"Awe did you two plan this?" Chaerin teased gesturing to our matching outfits "So cute"

"No!" I shook my head "I wore this first"

"But I was driving to pick you up, so im pretty sure I wore it first" Ljoe smirked

 

I looked at Ljoe and he looked back at me, that grin on his face still present.

Chaerin and Chunji stared at us laughing.

 

"Oh you two are too cute" Chunji commented "but not as cute as us"

"Yah" Chaerin nudged him "Anyways....lets head in!"

 

The four of us entered Lotte world together; the Chunji and my bestfriend entered first hand-and-hand, followed by Byunghun and I our hands to ourself.

The first stop was the gift shop, you see Chaerin and Chunji watched to get matching headbands of some sort.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I like this!" Chaerin held up the Minnie and Mickey mouse headbands "For you guys!"

"um..." stared at them "its okay"

"Oh cmon you two should wear it" She spoke referring to Ljoe

"I think we should" Ljoe put his arm around my shoulder

"Greaaat" I rolled my eyes

 

Ljoe took the headbands out of Chaerins hands and went to go pay for them, leaving me as the 3rd wheel next to Chunji and Chaerin. 

The two love birds were taking forever just to put on their matching headbands.

Slowly I walked away from them and next to Ljoe in line.

 

"Why hello" He greeted me

"Hi" I spoke flatly

"Awe cmon, be a little more happy will you?" Ljoe nudged me

"Hi!!" I said in an over enthusastic tone

"Thats more like it" Ljoe walked up to the counter, me following behind him

 

=============================================

 

"That ride was so much fun!!!" Chaerin shouted clinging on to my arm "Cmon theres still one more!!"

"Theres one more?" I tilted my head

"Yeah!!" Chaerin leaned close to my ear to whisper "The Ferris wheel"

 

I opened my mouth the form an 'O' shape nodding as I get her point

 

"You two have fun with that okay?" " walked over to Ljoe "We'll go eat more food"

"Eh? not so fast" Chunji stopped us "You cant just avoid it Hyolee, its a given if you come here"

"But..." I pouted

"Im so lost" Ljoe cut in 

"She doesnt want to go on the ferris wheel" Chaerin answered

"Oh" Ljoe nodded then looked at me "why not?"

"Because" I answered "Please cant we just sit to the side and have food or dessert?"

"Well...." Ljoe trailed

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the end Ljoe still made me go on the ferris wheel, but he was slightly fair by buying the both of us some ice cream before we got on.

Originally we were going to sit with Chaerin and Chunji...but they kicked us out of theirs and we had to sit in our own.

 

"Thanks for the ice cream" I spoke up looking out the side of the booth

"No problem" Ljoe smiled 

 

We were sitting infront of each other and staring at each other in silence

 

"This is so cliche" I laughed

"I thought you liked cliche things?" Ljoe chuckled

"Yeah but with an actual boyfriend" I asnwered leaning back "Wait..." I sat up again "I didnt me--"

"Its fine" Ljoe answered, in a different tone

"Byunghun im s-"

"I said its fine" Ljoe sighed then smiled "People say things they dont mean"

 

The rest of the ferris wheel was in complete silence.

Guess I said something I shouldnt have and something I really did not mean.

 

====================================================

 

The car ride home was silent, guess I messed up big time.

Once Ljoe pulled up next to my house, I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Before I got out of the car I turned to face him.

 

"Look im really sorry about what I said earlier" I started "I really didnt mean to say it"

 

Ljoe turned to look at me too.

 

"I know you tired to make today fun because its our last day with the contract and t--"

"Can you please stop talking about the contract" He cut me off  "Thats not important anymore"

"Then what is?!"

"US!" Ljoe raised his voice "Thats whats important...."

"Byun---" I lowered my voice

"Ahn Hyolee, I like you." Ljoe shook his head "Wait no scratch that....

 

 

Ahn Hyolee...I love you"

 


 

OHOHOHO Now we're getting somewhere

Im so sorry this Chapter is kinda jumbled 

I REALLY NEEDED TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS CUZ ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH OR SOMETHING

Im sorry though omg School is hectic!

Not sure how many chapters are left but this story is coming to an end soon....maybe 6 chapter? ill have to see~

 

Until the next update...Comment what you think will happen to the two!

-Mochii_